I really like the reflection effects in Terra Nuva's mind. Also, OES NOES!
The suspense is too good! If the brain is deteriorating, does that mean Terra will soon be dead for real? I guess only time will tell...
We shall see ;)
So that's why the brain was damaged...Or, in the comic world, the other way around.I KNOW, I'LL USE THE MATRIX OF--Whoops. Anyway, I like how your story is fun and cohesive, with epic moments. Just keeps getting better and better.
LOL Why thank you sir :) (YES TOO MANY EMOTICONS)PixelatedOh No Somebody is pixelated EDIT:Oh look, a graphical fail. Looks like I forgot the reflection. I will just fix that. Fixed Edited by Terra Nuva

sig2_0.png

Also, I noticed the white highlights in Zyke's shades became transparent. Do you want me to fix that and send you a new sprite sheet?
Nah, I can fix itViolationBTW Thanks so much to all of my viewers and commenters. Because of you, in three weeks I have reached 1,000 views and almost 100 comments (although half are probable mine XD). Thank you so much. It means a lot to me. It tells me that I should keep making comics.

sig2_0.png

I'd hate to live in the totalitarian dictatorship your characters live in where the government can threaten anyone they want with a gun. I kid I kid.I'm really impressed by how fast your graphics have improved because to be honest in the beginning they were really bad but now they certainly surpass me and I have been doing this longer than you.I miss your humor though.

Don't Click It

Your welcome, Terra!Anyways, this is getting very serious and I like where this is going. I wonder what Zyke and Phoenix will do with Terra.
And thank you and TNG for being my main commenters/supporters. It has really helped me :D
I'd hate to live in the totalitarian dictatorship your characters live in where the government can threaten anyone they want with a gun. I kid I kid.I'm really impressed by how fast your graphics have improved because to be honest in the beginning they were really bad but now they certainly surpass me and I have been doing this longer than you.I miss your humor though.
Why thank you. I have actually been making comics since 2008 but they sucked. I might release them as a non canon deadpool of old comics. I will be adding more humor in the next season of TNC 2.0 but for now, the epicness will continue.
Hmm, might PGS as a bad guy :PA legitimate bad guy.
YAY :D

sig2_0.png

GREAT SLAGGIN UNICRON, FOUR COMICS IN ONE DAYOh slag. The classic father's death scene. It's always very sad to see those for me, since I have a great dad and the pain of that is unimaginable.Oh, good. For once the government isn't trying to dissect him. Thanks for adding the Prime part! Though that next comic does make me wonder what will happen. I think I know why he kept me under watch...XD(pulls out sword and axe) "Get out of the hospital...NOW!"Yep. Definitely a sad comic. I am wondering, though...why wasn't he there before Krazon attacked? What was his father doing?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

GREAT SLAGGIN UNICRON, FOUR COMICS IN ONE DAYOh slag. The classic father's death scene. It's always very sad to see those for me, since I have a great dad and the pain of that is unimaginable.Oh, good. For once the government isn't trying to dissect him. Thanks for adding the Prime part!Though that next comic does make me wonder what will happen. I think I know why he kept me under watch...XD(pulls out sword and axe) "Get out of the hospital...NOW!"Yep. Definitely a sad comic. I am wondering, though...why wasn't he there before Krazon attacked? What was his father doing?
When Terra was really young, his Dad uploaded his consciousness into Terra's brain so that he could unlock certain traits as Terra got older. We saw this with the combat training. Remember the Transformers Prime episode with the data sphere that put the knowledge into Bulkheads brain? That's what Terras' dad did, and that's what happens in this comic.UploadThe extreme emotional release when his dad died basically energized what was left of the brain and forced an emergency upload.

sig2_0.png

There's no four comic update? Aww. I thought there will be one. It's still great to see how fast the series updates though. Anyways, how did Terra get those laser eyes?
I believe I explained in the post above but it doesn't matter.His brain was shutting down, but when his dad died he released emotional energy in his brain. Since he was basically just a program trapped in his brain, the energy surged and "woke his brain up". The lasers are not just energy but rather Terra's consciousness. Terra's dad did alot to Terra when he was a kid. He's not just a normal matoran.

sig2_0.png