Another short comic. Remember, these are non canon and do not exist in the Terra Nuva's Comics universe. They are just for fun.ChangedI don't know if anybody will get this unless they have read my comics before with TNG.EDIT: Please ignore the epic fail Terra Nuva in the logo :P

Edited by Terra Nuva

sig2_0.png

MilesI honestly do not have a clue why I'm doing these shorts. I just feel like doing them. They aren't funny. They aren't epic...they are just..normal and pointless, Anyways I am stopping at 5 shorts unless anyone actually wants me to make more or if I feel I need to make more.This happened to me today when I went on my usual 10 mile bike ride but my body was not ready.

sig2_0.png

Honestly I'm surprised Macku cared.
The short comic mini series takes place in the "real world" so these are basically actors in the short series. But, I suggest you read the comic "Macku"
Whoa...so that's why.Wait. Zeta as a predecessor. Terra Zeta. Zeta Prime. WFC reference. Right?Yep, that definitely looks like Makuta. Nice flames, by the way.
Yeah WFC reference LOL. You get a cookieThis comic idea came to me when I was eating some fresh Jarlsberg for breakfast and it's part of a conversation I had with Boromir. Cheese

sig2_0.png

I think it depends on if he inhibits new bodies
Indeed.
I expected Zyke to say something like "I said, where is Terra." Also, I'm wondering if Terra is going to wear the Komau for the rest of the series.
I guess we will find out, won't we?
I still can't read my own lines without thinking of Arnold Schwartzenegger. :P So is Terra going to wear a Komau from now on?
It's cause I keep writing them with that same voice.Also, Terra Nuva's comics is now a proud member of the UCS or United Comic Society. It's a continuity started by me and It has some pretty great members. I urge you to check them out.Soran - Soran's Comic EmporiumSnickers - Snicker's Comics: 4Th GenerationDr. Giggles - Noobicorn Inc.TNG Prime - Tng's ComicsLeraku - Dents, Dings, And DisastersReznas - Reznas ComicsOneker - The Feline Chronicles Edited by Terra Nuva

sig2_0.png

Your "friend" Krazon? Whoa! (falls out of seat)Next thing you tell me, Terra Nuva was a librarian and Krazon was a gladiator, and they were once like brothers, until they spoke to the Council and--In all seriousness, though, that was a bit shocking.
Actually, it was sarcasm.

sig2_0.png

Well, I never actually went away but I am going to this weekend. The reason for the break is I haven't got the motivation to be making comics recently and I didn't want to just put out lame comics for all the viewers. I have no plans to quit or even go on any more long breaks so without further adoHe AwakensOne more comic to go in act 1.

sig2_0.png

• 3 weeks later...
Did not expect that to happen so abruptly. Still, it's cool. I can't decide if the abruptness is good or bad, and either way, it wouldn't affect my opinion of the comic so much."This time?" So he's turned his eyes blue before? XDWondering what that means.
Well, it is the start of the next act, so things don't directly continue.
I think it is his weakness.... if he uses his power alot at a time, he grows weaker, or it was just a small skrewup. but great effects and story so far!
Nope, but read the next comic to see if you can figure it out.
I really like how you stopped right at a good part. Also, the perspective in the comic is a bit weird especially in the last panel. It looks like they're right at the window and they're almost as high as the ceiling.
Yeah, I agree. Tried to fix it in this comicExtractedDid I make it clear what the eye glow was?

sig2_0.png