I think that quality of graphics in the later comics is pretty good, especially for someone so new to this.Here are a few ways you could improve, in "Krazon" you could put grass over the feet of the characters so it looks like they are actually standing there instead of floating. In the last bit of text I think that dashes would have looked cleaner than all the periods but they both accomplish the same thing so I suppose it doesn't matter. For the most part your comics are pretty good, there are several parts you can improve on but I'm sure you will be able to.

Don't Click It

Not much to say here, but it does provide some insight. He has such a sad life..
Yeah. I wanted to provide more depth to each character and I wanted people to feel bad about his death, not not care about any old character dying.
This is actually a bit sad especially near the ending of the comic where Terra killed him. Also, the "in memory" part was a neat addition.
I wanted to make it as sad as possible. It even depressed me a little bit
I think that quality of graphics in the later comics is pretty good, especially for someone so new to this.Here are a few ways you could improve, in "Krazon" you could put grass over the feet of the characters so it looks like they are actually standing there instead of floating. In the last bit of text I think that dashes would have looked cleaner than all the periods but they both accomplish the same thing so I suppose it doesn't matter. For the most part your comics are pretty good, there are several parts you can improve on but I'm sure you will be able to.
Thank you for the tips. I will include the grass effect in Terra Nuva's Comics 1.5 which will be launching soon (and the newest comic). Thank you for the compliments :biggrin:New Comic. This one is about Macku

sig2_0.png

It's always great to put storylines into a darker tone.......... :sneaky: I like the style you have going in this series so far.Probably because it reminds me of my style. Fitting comedy with a growing dark plot and the like.Always nice to see another one of those going on in the Comics Forum. :D-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

@Comic 20, Lol. Worst cover ever. Makes everyone hate you.Actually, I would have taken him to a hospital (for examination for signs of life and/or treatment if he is alive) myself while alerting everyone, but then again you only showed 5 seconds of my actions so it's very possible that I did.@Awakening, oh slag. He's in the afterlife...I think. I KNOW, I'LL BRING HIM BACK WITH THE MATRIX OF LEADERSHIPand oh wait that would only work on me.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Comic 20, Lol. Worst cover ever. Makes everyone hate you.Actually, I would have taken him to a hospital (for examination for signs of life and/or treatment if he is alive) myself while alerting everyone, but then again you only showed 5 seconds of my actions so it's very possible that I did.@Awakening, oh slag. He's in the afterlife...I think. I KNOW, I'LL BRING HIM BACK WITH THE MATRIX OF LEADERSHIPand oh wait that would only work on me.
Actually you do take me to the hospital :D I just had to throw in some humor. (OMG Spoiler for the awakening :o)

sig2_0.png

Death is just another journey. doesn't matter to canon :PI only saw a few comics, and I was honestly reminded of my past series from years ago. Which isn't a good thing. My only real vice was the text. But your awaking stuff looks very promising, especially since you used glowy text, which is way easier to read then basic text.Have you tried speech bubbles? They can be big, but they allow for the reader to see what is being said sooo much better.So yeah, only a few things that bothered me, but still, you got promise kid. I love the great use of GIMP in this Awaking series, especially the reflections, thats classy.So, I shall come back again to see what you have to show, good luck my friend, and may the force be with you karz be with you.

I've seen this before...lol. In various other media.Actually, this makes it more obvious that he is dead.What next? "We have been watching you...a long, long time. You have fought for (insertnamehere), our last (insertnamehere) with courage and with sacrifice, the virtues of a leader. A leader worthy of our secret. Return now to (insertnamehere). (inserttaskhere) It is, and always has been your destiny."LOLWUT. No. Cookie if you get the reference.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I've seen this before...lol. In various other media.Actually, this makes it more obvious that he is dead.What next? "We have been watching you...a long, long time. You have fought for (insertnamehere), our last (insertnamehere) with courage and with sacrifice, the virtues of a leader. A leader worthy of our secret. Return now to (insertnamehere). (inserttaskhere) It is, and always has been your destiny."LOLWUT. No. Cookie if you get the reference.
Transformers ROTF LOL Cookie plox ;D Edited by Terra Nuva

sig2_0.png

Yay :biggrin: a cookie!

Death is just another journey. doesn't matter to canon :PI only saw a few comics, and I was honestly reminded of my past series from years ago. Which isn't a good thing. My only real vice was the text. But your awaking stuff looks very promising, especially since you used glowy text, which is way easier to read then basic text.Have you tried speech bubbles? They can be big, but they allow for the reader to see what is being said sooo much better.So yeah, only a few things that bothered me, but still, you got promise kid. I love the great use of GIMP in this Awaking series, especially the reflections, thats classy.So, I shall come back again to see what you have to show, good luck my friend, and may the force be with you karz be with you.
Why thank you. The text was pretty bad in 1.0, but I hope to fix that with the glowing text in future series's. I am not a fan of speech bubbles due to space issues but perhaps I might try them in the future.oh, and here's a comic. Location revealedInside his Head Edited by Terra Nuva

sig2_0.png

I expected Terra to be bandaged up. Also, I only noticed 2 characters with Seekay's body so, I don't know if that should be considered "overused."
Well, if you count SeeKay XD I was thinking of the matoran who uses SeeKay's head. My Bad :P. I was going to do a bandage, but then I decided to make it look like an old run down hospital. That will play into the story later. Edited by Terra Nuva

sig2_0.png

Eh. I've used Just About Every Pre-Made Stock Body I Can Find as background characters. Grab a body, put a mask, done.Still, that's awesome. I have no idea how that's possible. But if his brain was breached too, how is he still alive there?Still a great comic, and looking forward to the answers.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Eh. I've used Just About Every Pre-Made Stock Body I Can Find as background characters. Grab a body, put a mask, done.Still, that's awesome. I have no idea how that's possible. But if his brain was breached too, how is he still alive there?Still a great comic, and looking forward to the answers.
It will play into the story and probably the next comic.
Neat series. It was funny to start, but it got serious pretty quick. Can't wait to see where this goes in the future! ^_^
It was originally going to be a comedy with an epic in between seasons but I decided to spice things up a bit :P

sig2_0.png