All that purple smoke is making it hard to tell what's going on...but at the same time, I could make out an interesting bit in the last panel.Did he just smash his mask?
Yes he did
FACESMASHThank and that is all.
Here is the next epic battle comic. Hope you enjoy.Something Surprising is in Panel 2 Edited by Terren

sig2_0.png

SHOCKING PLOT TWISTWow, I actually never expected that. Even though Krazon and Terra are just recolored versions of each other...I'm kind of an airhead. :P
I actually never expected that either. I made the decisions to hike up the suspense and plot shocks. Never in the 4 years Krazon has existed has he existed as Terra's brother until now.Hope and Change

sig2_0.png

At last, Terren has awakend! Anyways, now things are picking up a lot of pace. It makes me wonder what will become of Terren after he completes his destiny. Also, where is the last panel taking place?
In Kezra tower.Also the Awakening refers to Zorax and Terren. Basically it is a double meaning that originally meant just Zorax.Noise

sig2_0.png

I think I'm going to end this Act here. Since the next Act was going to focus mainly on Zorax, Phoenix will directly connect to Zorax in Act 3.City in FlamesBTW happy Birthday Phoenix. I celebrated by starting your mini saga.
Thanks I really appreciate it.
At last, Terren has awakend! Anyways, now things are picking up a lot of pace. It makes me wonder what will become of Terren after he completes his destiny. Also, where is the last panel taking place?
In Kezra tower.Also the Awakening refers to Zorax and Terren. Basically it is a double meaning that originally meant just Zorax.Noise
You for got the second S in miss in the second panel. Edited by Phoenixfire

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

I can't really tell who's saying what except for Zorax.Anyway, wow he's angry. He seemed so calm before.
Sorry, the blue is Phoenix and the mixed color is Gavla.And yeah he was always calm before. That was his character, but in desperation he grew into a rage. I had always based his character on Slade from teen titans. He very rarely became enraged at something.TNG is standing in the room with the others but since he is much taller, I had to cut the panel in half and only show TNG because he is so tall.Fatality

sig2_0.png

A quick death, an epic explosion. I suppose he reminds me of Slade in that period of time when he worked for Trigon.Yeah, Slade is awesome. I base characters off of other characters frequently, so there's no problem there. So, thanks for finally killing me! (Wow. That sounds weird.)I'll PM you about the "Axilus Prime" intro.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Let's take a break from murder mania and focus on tomorrows Holiday, Thanksgiving. (I can assure you Zorax has a purpose for killing people on that certain floor)I won't have access to my laptop tomorrow, so I decided to post the comic now. I would advise you not to read it until tomorrow, but if you can't resist...Thanksgiving Special 2012Also, let me add that this is how season 2 (or 2.0) will look like. Consider this Season 2 Comic 0.5

sig2_0.png

Lol. I liked the TF Prime reference with Loganto in the wall.But why is Axilus holding a pie? He would more likely make a long, irritated speech about the true meaning of Thanksgiving, then get knocked out from behind because he was annoying the other characters. XDNow there we go, someone who understands! It's ok to want stuff like that as long as you actually know and care about the holiday!Krazon is the worst cook ever. I say we use his cooking as a weapon against Zorax. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Well guys, I have been toying with this idea for a while and wanted to see your input on the subject. Would you want to see a reboot of the original series, 1.0? The graphical quality could use a revising and I kinda wanted to test out my skills before I start the next series, Corruption. Would you guys be interested in that?

sig2_0.png

Well guys, I have been toying with this idea for a while and wanted to see your input on the subject. Would you want to see a reboot of the original series, 1.0? The graphical quality could use a revising and I kinda wanted to test out my skills before I start the next series, Corruption. Would you guys be interested in that?
Do you mean redoing every single comic except with better quality?

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~