Flash Fire Entry: Tahu

Lime Paradox

I can't think of a possible better use of anybody's time or moneyActually come to think of it there is one better thingI would pay you to come round my house, paint the picture using only ground up toenail clippings with dyes made out of priceless russian porcelain dolls and then set it and my house on fireI'm waiting, Philbert

Edited by Tapika

tumblr_mrji0oZwlq1sqiy2ho1_400.png

I'm voting for this so hard. So hard. This is the best thing that's been posted in this forum in a good four or five years.edit: Wait tahu has pink eyes not green 0/10 un-kutgw
I was actually going to give him pink eyes but then I made them greenIt's called art deal with it mad.gif

RksnKgM.jpg

I'm voting for this so hard. So hard. This is the best thing that's been posted in this forum in a good four or five years.edit: Wait tahu has pink eyes not green 0/10 un-kutgw
I was actually going to give him pink eyes but then I made them greenIt's called art deal with it mad.gif
No, i'm on the bzpower staff and we're super evil and oppress everything so that includes art too deel w/ it no more creativity allowed, new forum rule >BTbut seriously do u taek requests i wanna see a second one where you show us his sword
bring back "an cool dude"

No, i'm on the bzpower staff and we're super evil and oppress everything so that includes art too deel w/ it no more creativity allowed, new forum rule >BTbut seriously do u taek requests i wanna see a second one where you show us his sword
YesYes I take requests

RksnKgM.jpg

Ah...there's that studly Tahu we all know and love. I think he went a little excessive on rubbing down with oil, but no one could deny that the definition can be seen. Clearly seen. Impressive.But he's just so...so...self absorbed!(love his cheesy grin)A really big number out of ten for originality. ;)~Shioi :)

Edited by Shioi
shioibanner1.gif ............WWwww