Ask A Stupid Question, Get A Stupid Answer 3!

Hordaki

Welcome to Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer 3! For anyone who doesn't know, this is a game from the old forums where you answer stupid questions and then ask stupid questions. Here are the rules from the old topic.

1) All questions and answers in this topic must be Bionicle-related. As long as those two are there and Bionicle-related, you may add any other content that don't break the rest of the rules. 2) Post format must be as follows (asterisk marks required field): Other Content *Answer Other Content *Question Other Content As you can see, there are only two reuired fields, the answer and question fields. As the diagram also shows, you may add other content before, between, or after the answer and question. 3) Make sure that any other content in your post can either be a comment on someone else's question or answer, feedback or suggestions for the game or topic, or something about BZPower in General. 4) No cursing/flaming. Keep in mind that there could be young children viewing or playing the game at any point who are highly against the cursing/flaming nature. Don't do it. 5) No sexual content. Keep in mind that there could be young children viewing or playing the game at any point who are highly against sexual content. Don't do it.

So I'll start us off. How does Ga-Koro Float?

by drowning their enemies in thrown coconuts. Why is Teridax the one who always has to take out the trash?

R.I.P. Hundreds of Rahkshi, Karzahni (plant), Mavrah, Kodan, Lhikan, Nidhiki, Krekka, Nivawk, Tuyet, Naho, the other seven Toa Mangai, Sidorak, a Toa of Gravity, a Toa of Plasma, a Toa of 'Silence', Reysa, Carapar, Botar, Ihu, Nikila, Jovan, Hydraxon, Morbuzakh, Antroz, Bitil, Krika, Icarax, Mutran, Vamprah, Spiriah, Gorast, Chirox, many Matoran on a southern island, Matoro, Kojol, many Toa of Iron and Magnetism, all of the Toa in a Toa Tower, a winged Dark Hunter, everyone who attacked Artahka, several OOMN members, a Skakdi in the Pit, many Matoran who became statues, Tridax, Jovan's team, Lesovikk's team, Tyrant, a group of Turaga, the Vahki, Certavus, Lein, many Vorox, many Skrall, Guardian, Nocturn, countless Rahi, the Iron tribe, Teridax, Karzahni (person), The Makuta of Stelt, Telluris, Tren Krom ... and good riddance.

Because it would be stupid if Lewa took Jaller's pie. :DWhy did Makuta Mutran get incinerated by the Energy storms?

Statements (Mouseover to view): <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7><8> <9>

My MOCs:
Characters- Makuta Dys Makuta Kamazotz Lord Vladek The Helmsmith Protector OCs Skull Whaler Skull Warden

Creatures- Verdelisk Lord of Skull Spiders BBC Contest #69: Kahu Oko Taku

only when not wearing his mask. (nice portal joke) what did GLaDOS do after portal 2?

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Only if you're Nuju. Why does Nuju speak in a weird language? :mirunu: Lewa0111 :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!