Welcome to the Sanctum of Writing, the collection topic of my Epics and Short Stories. You can find everything I have written on BZP here, though it isn't much (and probably will never be).
Review are welcome on every story. Most of them, however, were on the old forums and are not accessible anymore; however, I have decided to list them here for completeness' sake (it is unlikely, though not impossible, that I'll repost them, unless by chance someone is interested). The ones on the new forums are still visible; apart from my latest epic, though, they have lost their original format and can thus be a bit difficult to read. If anyone wants to give it a try, though, they're more than welcome to do so.
For reviews, you can use the relative review topics. If you have some more general advice, you can post that here. Thank you for your time.
- The Great Cataclysm -- a short epic depicting the events of the Great Cataclysm throughout the Matoran Universe.
- Invasion -- the BIONICLE Legends 7 that never was, describing the journey of the Toa Inika through the Stone Cord and their conflict with Makuta, Vezon and the Zyglak.
- Raid on Destral -- an epic telling how the Toa Hagah discovered the Brotherhood of Makuta's betrayal, stole the Mask of Light, defeated the Makuta of Metru Nui and the Dark Hunters before finally falling and being turned into Rahaga by Roodaka.
- End of a Universe, Birth of a Kingdom -- my latest (and probably last) epic: a prequel to the short story the Kingdom, telling the events that led to the creation of the Kingdom of the Great Spirit.
- Investigation -- an Alarist magistrate, Turaga Omag, embarks on an investigation to uncover a massive criminal organization behind many recent events, including the disappearance of massive amounts of money, a massive property speculation and a black market of drugs and lethal weapons. Meanwhile, a Matoran called D'mal finds himself in the most incredible place, where he must fight his way to get back home.
- Spirit -- Seerpt is a Tanuuk slave. One day, his village is bombed by Deathwings. But Seerpt doesn't die. Instead, he becomes part of a peaceful and free community of spirits. But conflict is never far away. The spirits are being hunted down by a merciless Tanuuk Tyrant and a powerful Barrawahi warrior. And even these two pale in comparison to the real threat: the Olmak Effect.T
- The Olmak Directive (Part 1; Part 2) (Review Topic) -- in an alternate Aethion, six planets are enslaved by a sentient Olmak Effect, with only a small Resistance and Izumal standing between it and total domination.
- The Agent Crisis (Review Topic) -- a new Izumal Agent has appeared. But unlike the other Agents seen before, this one seems intent on killing people. Has Izumal finally revealed its true nature? Or is there something else behind this new behavior? As more Agent attacks occur, the reporterette Hanashi tries to uncover the truth behind them, while Sawu, a sentient weapon of mass destruction who has sworn never to kill again, must wage an almost hopeless battle against the Agent in a desperate attempt to stop him.
- Chronicles of Spherus Magna: The Core War -- my entry for BS01 Contest #3, depicting different moments and battles of the Core War.
- The Power of the Mind -- my entry for BS01 Contest #5, chronicling the story of Varian, a Toa of Psionics with extraordinarily strong powers on a quest for vengeance.
Edited by Toa of Italy, Oct 25 2017 - 10:05 AM.