Plasma Blaster MOC

KZN02

This isn't actually that bad. The colors are great and the barrel and scope are cool. Also, how is the ammo loaded in the gun? I can't dpsee how in the pictures.
I believe it is the system piece at the bottom of the gun.I like the gun. It's sleek and simple and I can't really think of any cons.

The thing I really like about your gun MOCs is that they are simple, not overly complex. This design does look more like an SMG, rather than a rifle or blaster. I do like the idea of the Stormer tubing being able to attach to it. As said before, the design is sleek and doesn't look too clunky or big.

AΨ 94

The thing I really like about your gun MOCs is that they are simple, not overly complex. This design does look more like an SMG, rather than a rifle or blaster. I do like the idea of the Stormer tubing being able to attach to it. As said before, the design is sleek and doesn't look too clunky or big.
I chose "blaster" because I thought it was the most general term. Though my first name for it was Plasma Submachine Gun.

The Master of Tediosness

I chose "blaster" because I thought it was the most general term. Though my first name for it was Plasma Submachine Gun.
It does fit a blaster though, something from Transformers comes to mind. It would be nice to see a Plasma Rifle using the Mata foot.

AΨ 94

It does fit a blaster though, something from Transformers comes to mind. It would be nice to see a Plasma Rifle using the Mata foot.
In retrospect, I was considering another name involving "kicking butt" because of that.

The Master of Tediosness