Premier Perks for All

As is tradition here at BZPower, for our anniversary week all members get Premier Membership perks! That means all members can now start blogs, make polls, host games in G&T, see their rank images, and more! This will run from now until sometime on July 28th. And if you like these cool features, why not take advantage of our Premier Membership sale? Have fun everyone!View the full article

Thanks, BZP. I might get a premier membership. Depends on how much I like the new features.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I love the perks, but I just don't find myself taking advantage of them... The only thing I've really gotten the pleasure of experiencing so far is my little post-count icons. I love those things.I'm trying to save money currently so that I can buy myself a Premier Membership. The only problem is I need and/or want so many other things. D:

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.