Do You Want To See Lego Universe Minifigs?

Click

Lego Universe Minifigures  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, since Lego Universe first came out, and especially after it closed, I've been really wanting to make some Lego Universe armor minifigures. I was just wondering (since I temporarily have the power!) how much the rest of you were interested. Minifigs should looks something like this: Yes, I am currently working on a Stromling with transpurple parts. :)A group shot.So, would anyone else like this idea?

Wasn't there that exclusive rocket and spaceman minifig that came out as a pre-order bonus? In fact, I know there was, because I'm looking right at it :lol:But yeah I think it would be cool, even if I wouldn't actually buy any.
Yes, there was, but I mean the unreleased armors and enemies. :)

Yes, & price. They should have done that as part of the promo of the game. Might have made it more financially stable. Probably too late now, but we can still wish.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Yeah, I like the adventurer's faction. Nothing like that epic Pirate gear (skulls and pretty colors. What's not to love?)Depends on the price, though. If they used those pieces in, say, series minifigures, I'd totally pick some up. You know, I actually like that idea. Plus there would be tons of fun to build the Maelstrom baddies. Ugh, now I want to play Lego Universe. XP

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing