Creative Outlet

fishers64

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Comics.I love to write and read comics. I know that the "art" of comic making is sort of, kind of dying here on BZPower, but the comics forum was the number one thing that brought me to BZPower.Aside from that I actually don't do much on BZPower. Besides the personal message system and such.

naw man

I visit the General Art subforum regularly and the BIONICLE-Based Creations and System-Based Creations subforums occasionally, but I rarely post in them, so I answered yes to the first question and no to the second question.It's been many years since I've spent a lot of my activity here in the Library subforums. Overall, the MOC and General Art subforums require a lot less of my time and patience to visit because you can decide at a glance whether you like a creation in any of those subforums, unlike a story which has to be read more thoroughly to judge effectively whether it's good or bad.

Yes, yes, and usually Epics (generally just for my own though) and General Art (though sometimes just for moderating), some BBC/LBC. Not nearly as much as I probably should... :|

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...