76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I visit BBC occasionally, and Bionicle RPG every time I log on.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Epic, Short Stories, Bionicle RPG, General Art, its where I spend like 90% of my time on BZP, other 10% being blogs.

454125568_ScreenShot2020-01-12at1_29_13AM.png.95a86461c3844f8d45d05c14e4b3c01e.png
Those pesky firespitters
(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau, turtleduck)
The Sculptors and the SmeltersThe Ternion | Review Topic  | Library | Game: The Duchess

General Art's the only Creative Outlet forum I still visit, and I don't even visit it that often...

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Yes.Yes.Epics, SS, Comedies, BZPRPG. Gotta love the Creative Outlet!

Edited by Cinnamon Grochi

WIP

Comics.I love to write and read comics. I know that the "art" of comic making is sort of, kind of dying here on BZPower, but the comics forum was the number one thing that brought me to BZPower.Aside from that I actually don't do much on BZPower. Besides the personal message system and such.

naw man

I visit the General Art subforum regularly and the BIONICLE-Based Creations and System-Based Creations subforums occasionally, but I rarely post in them, so I answered yes to the first question and no to the second question.It's been many years since I've spent a lot of my activity here in the Library subforums. Overall, the MOC and General Art subforums require a lot less of my time and patience to visit because you can decide at a glance whether you like a creation in any of those subforums, unlike a story which has to be read more thoroughly to judge effectively whether it's good or bad.

Yes, yes, and usually Epics (generally just for my own though) and General Art (though sometimes just for moderating), some BBC/LBC. Not nearly as much as I probably should... :|

I used to trawl through almost all of them (except for the BZPRPG), but rarely visit and never post now.Where the BZPRPG's concerned, I've never visited and probably never will.

:P~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

I spend most of my time in epics, but that's mostly because i'm writing one, and I scour the forum to see if anyone posted in my review topic. That rarely happens though haha

K29vRpU.jpg

REVIEW TOPIC

1. Yes.2. No.3. I usually visit Epics, Short Stories, and Comedies very often. I go to the General Art and Games and Trivia Forums very now and again, but not on a regular basis.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

1) Yes.2) I try to, since I assist in five forums there. It'd be bad form if I didn't visit and post. :P3) I visit BBC, SBC, Epics, SS, GA, Comics, and G&T, and I assist in all of these save for SBC and Epics.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg