The Alternate Universe Game

Takanuinuva

Revival from the one on the archives. http://www.bzpower.c...howtopic=300237Here is The original writing from the archives.Note if this is not allowed please lock the topciHello, and welcome to the Alternate Universe Game! Master Inika is the main host, and I am the Premier co-host.This game is based off the idea of all the alternate universes Vezon went through while wearing that one mask. I don't remember its name, but I'm sure you know what it is anyways. tongue.gif The concept is just too awesome not to turn into a game!Here's how you play: I will post any canon event in the Bionicle storyline. The next member changes it to how it might work out in an alternate universe, then posts a canon event for the next person.For example:Member One: Lewa's infection by Bohrok!Member two: Lewa throws his mask at the Bohrok and enslaves them to the Toa. The Visorak attack on Metru Nui!Member three: The Visorak invade Metru Nui and build a successful chain of hotels. Makuta taking over Mata Nui!And so on. The alternative can be a bit crazy, just so long as it's still somewhat related to the original. No turning "Jaller taking care of Pewku now that Takaunuva's gone" into "Tahu opens a hot dog stand." =P Also, as with all games, no excessive violence.So, let's see how this goes! ^^First event: Takua's transformation into Takanuva.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Takua chickens out again, leaving the island in Makuta's grasp for all time. Nidhiki's transformation into his spidery form!

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

The Barraki win and kill Teridax, thus sparing the MU from a whole wackload of trouble (and erasing the entire Bionicle story). However, they are taken out by the OoMN.
No next canon eventMakuta and Mata Nui fight

Yeah. They awaken, 5000 years after the 2010 storyline. Bara Magna is now in the middle of an enormous war.The Skrall discover donuts and become too fat to win any battles in the arena.
Not a canon event butTuma forces the Skrall into an intense exercise program based on Richard SimmonsThe Ignika forms a body for itself in Karda Nui

Vakama quickly mastered the Mask of Time, rewinding it and backhanding Makuta with his own shadow hand :P. While Teridax lays there stunned, the Toa escape, but forget to lock him in the protocage, leading to his early take over of Mata and Metru Nui.Quest for the Masks. :)

The armor transforms him back to his good old Nuva self, so he doesn't feel left out,but the Rahkshi then procede to take out the Glatorian, Agori, Matoran, and Toa until Teridax is defeated.Hmm, *goes to BS01, clicks "Random Page"*, Takanuva's interdimensional journey!

The experiments are succesful and the Skakdi become an army for the brotherhood of makuta. Making it easy for Teridax to take over the universeThe Toa Nuva/Phantoka/Mistika find the vehicles in the Codrex

Somehow, the rest of the Makuta get there first, and they hijack all the vehicles, escaping Karda Nui and leaving the Nuva in the Codrex, where if you leave, they fry. Tahu never arrives to stop the Rahkshi at the Battle of Bara Magna, and many Glatorian are easily killed, leading to a brutal war between the MU and SM.Vahki Prototypes (Krahli) are built. :D

The Krahli are successful and help the Toa Mangai defend Metru Nui. They are then able to detect that Teridax is impersonating Turaga Dume and Help the Toa Mangai in Killing Teridax. Thus Mata Nui never falls asleep and He completes his mission to restore Spherus MagnaMata Nui in the Ignika Crashes into Bara Magna

I get eaten ( :P ), and Mata Nui regrets his decision to turn Metus into a snake, so he uses the Vahi to travel back in time to tell himself to kill Metus as soon as he leaves the crater, thus leading to getting himself lost on Bara Magna for many years until he stumbles upon Malum, who convinces him to destroy the Glatorian and Agori to "clean" Bara Magna before merging the planet. Malum decrees himself Warlord, leading to many brutal years of slavery of the MU inhabitants, for the loss of a Beetle. :PPiraka enter the Zone of Nightmares

Irnakk eats them all and the Inika get to the mask with relative ease. That is, get to the mask, not retrieve the mask.
No next canon eventVezon and Fenrak fall into the lava and out comes Vezon on the Kardas Dragon

Vakama knew the water spout was going too fast, and so he didn't put on the Vahi, and lost it into the ocean again, where Voporak swam down to get it. The Vahi cracked again, and Voporak's and the Vahi's time field met, causing the apocalypse.Unless you mean the second time, the OoMN member saw the time field in effect, and decided it would be stupid to melee fight Voporak. He ran off to find someone with a power that could fight Voporak, and found Kongu, who suffocated Voporak (again), and accidentally killed him. Kongu banished himself in shame, and the Vahi was Vakama's again.The Toa Metru enter Metru Nui to find the ruined city.

Sidorak and Roodaka had been reassigned to destral because a group of cool dude toa and rogue OOMN members found its location and decided to throw a party there, causing a big mess. So when the Metru enter the city, the last of the visorak have already left, making retrieving the matoran quite easy.Lewa getting taken hostage be Bota Magna agori

They thought he was a glatorian here to help them against a beast. Lewa defeated it with his air powers and was regarded as a hero.Vezon becomes fused with the Olmak mask of dimensions

Instead of the Energized Protodermis causing the Olmak to turn Vezon into a dimension-walking rogue, it causes Vezon to turn the Olmak into a mask that grants the user the ability to make others insane. Makuta gets ahold of the mask and makes everyone else into his demented servants before going insane himself.Takua finds the Bohrok nest!

Edited by Liopleurodon

Takua gets stepped on by a bohrok, passes out, and when he wakes up, he goes the wrong way and finds metru nui. He manages to find his way back to Aqua Magna and tells the turaga
No next canon eventRoodaka turns the Rahaga back into The Toa Hagah