The Alternate Universe Game

Takanuinuva

Turaga Lhikan leaps out of the way and Makuta grabs a pillar instead. The weight of the pilliar is so great that Makuta falls off and his armor shatters.The Toa Nuva get there Adaptive Armor

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Mata Nui decides he should rule SM resulting in a nuclear apocalypse Mata Nui creates a body from the mask on bara magna.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Due to bad directions They Toa Nuva get lost and are destoryed by the Energy storms. Without Tahu there is no one to wear the golden armor and Teridax defeats Mata Nui.Vakama discovers the six great disks can be made into a mask of time

He takes the most advanced weapon he can get and goes back in time to become the best toaTakanuva fights Teridex

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

The malfunction causes the canisters to explode thus scattering the toa mata's parts into the sea. They never rebuild themeselves thus the whole story never happensTeridax takes over the mata nui robot.

Karzahni runs away and Lesovik captures him making Lesovik a heroTeridex infects the rahi.

Since the Toa hit Teridax with there six elements they form a toa seal around him and imprision him. Allowing the matoran to return to metru nui and saving mata nui's life in the process.The Toa Mata discover the Exo-Toa

After the Mahri's brains are thouroughly scrubbed the Mahri procced to kill the golden skinned being.How about we throw some Hero factory canon into the game.Voltix breaks the black hole staff releasing all the prisoners

The Agori use their smaller forms to slip through crevasses in Spherus Magna, and therefore claim the Energized Protodermis for themselves. They evolve into super powerful EP-powered beings in a smaller form, and take over. The GB become their servants, and usually spend their days tinkering with the Agori's television sets. The Glatorian are discarded and eventually die out. Bionicle never takes place.The killing of those who know Artahka's location.

Edited by Click

The Agori, Glatorian, and The Great Beings all morph into a giant mass of bubbling stew called "Pootis". Hurrah, evolution!Ninja'd!They are all killed, but this includes Artahka, since he himself knows where he is located. Great, now he's dead. Mata Nui crashes on Aqua Magna.

Edited by KlakWest

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Fortunately, Tuyet's Toes are still left in that dimention to rule, but it never was the same without her upper half. :PSeriously, Tuyet got smarter, and figured out the whole portal thing was a trick, so she jumped in early, and Takanuva grabbed her ankle, resulting in him getting cut in half. 2009 is ruined, and Tuyet rules a very nice universe full of multiples of her.MNOLG. All of it. :P

The process fails, leaving TK's body dead, and Lewa in limbo. TK decides to live out the rest of his existence as Lewa, which is until he dies when the group from Makuta's head gets teleported into space. There goes most of the powerful beings of Bionicle, and the mysterious murderer gets away with everything with less targets.Betrayal of Guardian's species.

Edited by Click

Teridax realizes that a concentrated burst of gravity out into space might bring something large into his head, and so he used his GSR powers to look up while fighting Mata Nui, and then pushed Mata Nui into the path of the Aqua Magna fragment instead, smashing the prototype into the ground and pretty much destroying Mata Nui's essence. But, while he stood there gloating, Gresh was able to get inside of him and, while riding the chutes to Metru Nui, got all the MU inhabitants outside, and managed to find a piece of armor we would later discover belonged to Krika (yay, Krika saved everybody! :P), and somehow jammed the Karda Nui generator, giving him just enough time to escape to Metru Nui without Teridax noticing, and with the Matoran not working, Karda Nui temporarily jammed, and Gresh pulling a Pohatu in Teridax's head, Teridax comes crashing down, and with his GSR powers inactive, the robot (physically correctly) crashes through the crust of Spherus Magna into the mantle beneath, incinerating his essence.The last panel of the comics shows Kiina and a bunch of other random people over the Prototype robot in mourning, while a little bit of Antidermis sneaks out of a crack in the planet, as well as a very well hidden brown-silver blended Noble Rau with red eyes setting up for a sequel. :PThe Piraka's quest to Voya Nui.

One of the Bahrag isn't sealed all the way and gets free soon after. The Bohrok continue to destroy Mata Nui IslandMata Nui inside the Ignika gets ejected from the Matoran Universe Robot

Teridax doesn't realize he can do that, so he ends up just fighting with Mata Nui in his mind, drawing his attention away from the MU, and causing general havoc in the islands. Eventually, Mata Nui finds a file in his mind while trying to ctrl-alt-delete Teridax :) that tells him his destiny, and he uses the last of his willpower to take the GSR to Bara Magna and unite the planets. Teridax takes over, finds the "eject" button, and sends Mata Nui to another planet in the Solis Magna system over hundreds of years, and then Mata Nui has to invent space travel on that planet to even get back to Spherus Magna, although, unfortunately, the inhabitants are barely sentient animals, and Mata Nui has to sit in his mask for hundreds of thousands of years and wait for them to evolve, then show them space travel, opening up a new chronicle in Bionicle where the new inhabitants worship a talking mask that knows all.Eventually, Mata Nui gets them to build a mediocre craft built from wood that is capable of short space travel, and he manages to get all the way back to Spherus Magna with an army of now super advanced beings who take down the GSR and free everyone, leading to a happily ever after...until Yesterday Quest.Takua's adventure as seen in Quest for the Toa, AKA Tales of the Tohunga.

When Takua gets the Six toa stones that are supposed to summon the Toa Mata. They instead turn him into Takanuva. Being the only Toa on the island Takua is unable to defend against Teridax's Rahi attacks. The story is doomed.The Toa Mata turn into the Toa Nuva