The Alternate Universe Game

Takanuinuva

Now, do you really want to hear what happened in that timeline? Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you.Teridax absorbed the Elemental Ice energy from the ice using his power of Hunger, and gained Makuta-level control over Ice. Using his newfound power, he froze Jaller and Hydraxon in a block of ice, then gained the Mask of Life for himself. Using its power, he transferred himself into Mata Nui's body and revived it without the Toa's help, and used his newfound powers to kill every Toa left in existance. He saved Tahu for last, and infused Mata Nui's essence into Tahu's Hau. He then exiled them both from the universe, where Tahu floated into intergalactic space to an unknown destination. Teridax conquered the entire Solis Magna system, then sped off into outer space. Using his new power, plus Mata Nui's records of planets with sentient life, he conquered the entire galaxy and remade it in his image. From that time on, the entire Galactic Universe was known as the Makuta Galaxy, and Teridax ruled the Universe for all of eternity.Now, for (hopefully) something less grim... the Metru fight the Energized Protodermis Entity.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

The Toa Metru are turned into Toa Metru Nuva. They are able to conquer Turaga Dume's challenge and are not attacked by the VahkiGorast uses her mask to make Krika vanish from exisitance.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Krika's energy-draining power goes wild instead of his intangibility, resulting in Krika surviving the Energy Storms (and becoming the second most powerful being in the Matoran Universe in the process), escaping the Mata Nui robot, and nearly crushing Teridax to a pulp before he could rise from Aqua Magna. Once Spherus Magna was reformed by Mata Nui, Krika migrated to Spherus Magna and made his own settlement of Rahkshi in the desert.Speaking of Spherus Magna... Mata Nui (finally) fights Teridax on Bara Magna.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Wow, it's been a while since I've been here.Spiriah, while trying to control the insects outside Miserix's chamber, accidentally triggers his Telepathy power, and finds out what Miserix thinks of him, so he uses his various Makuta abilities to escape detection and blows up Miserix, and most of the island, flinging Takadox back into the Pit, and leaving most of his companions near dead. He goes on to try and take over the Brotherhood, but is utterly destroyed by Teridax, who also despises incompetent traitors.Also, with Miserix gone, the Toa Hagah all die, as well as Zaktan, and basically the Bionicle World as we know it collapses, but it also leaves no more Makuta for the survivors of Spherus Magna.The Turaga decide to tell the Nuva about Metru Nui.

Due to a accidential misusage of his powers, Mata Nui not only turned Metus into a snake, but also granted him powers of his own sin - greed. With his newfound powers, the snake spreads the essence of greed in nearby cities. This caused a civil war between the Agori due to their enheightened avarice for money and power. Lesovikk V.S. Rahi Nui

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Tuyet managed to follow Takanuva to Karda nui. She alligned with the Makuta and together they kill Takanuva and the Toa Nuva. Mata Nui never awakens and Teridax never gets to control the robot.Kongu summons the Ancient Sea Behemoth.

Takanuva remembers that "Light can do many things," including warming, and melts the ice off of Kapura before lasering Kopaka in the chest. The strike melts some of Kopaka's chest armor. However, in the process, Takanuva reveals that he has Light powers, and so Takua is "interrogated" to discover what he knows. The alternate Takua dies, though Takanuva eventually finds a way to return to his home dimension.Also in an alternate universe, the Battle of the Light Barrier occurs.

Instead of getting absorbed, Teridax decides to attack Takanuva straight away. Matoro saves his life(so he still becomes a hero) and Takanuva incinerated Teridax. However, more Rahkshi poured in and demolished the remainder of the Toa. Takanuva stays long enough to kill them all but he scrifices his control over darkness to do so.Makuta Teridax's attack on Metru Nui at the end of the story.

His lack of control over his new Great Spirit powers accidentally causes the storm to go out of control, and a stray bolt of lightning damages the Core Processor.Let's see... The Toa Metru become Toa Hordika.

The Toa Metru instead transform into Visorak, and join Roodaka's legions.Hmm.....The Toa fighting the Bohrok.

Due to a accidential misusage of his powers, Mata Nui not only turned Metus into a snake, but also granted him powers of his own sin - greed. With his newfound powers, the snake spreads the essence of greed in nearby cities. This caused a civil war between the Agori due to their enheightened avarice for money and power.
OOG: That'd make a great fanfic. :o

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Takua still lost the Kolhii match. However, Teridax saw the event through an infected Rahi, and was Genre Savvy enough to recognize a Chekov's Skill when he saw one. As such, he dueled Takanuva instead of challenging him to a match of a game which he should have known almost nothing about.Speaking of which... Teridax challenging Takanuva to a match of a certain game which he should have known nothing about and cared nothing for.

Edited by Meta-Mind

Mavrah instead get mutated by the waters into a water breathing matoran. He never goes to the red star and save kopaka and pohatu and they get killed by the kestora.Teridax suggests his plan on taking over the mata nui robot to the other Makuta.

Before Takutanuva could do so, Jaller gets teleported to the Red Star, and everyone thinks him gone forever, meaning no one to convince Matoro, Hahli, Hewii, Kongu and Nuparu to go to Voya Nui, so no one brings back Mata Nui, and everyone in the MU dies.Vakama finds Nuhrii under a pile of rubble.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Kongu, Takua, Tamaru and Nuparu get controlled by krana, and Le-koro gets stuck under control permanently, the Bohrok cleanse Mata Nui early, killing the toa for getting in their way, and Mata Nui never wakes up and eventually dies, never to rise again.Iruini teleports to the deck of the Dark Hunters flag ship.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"