The Alternate Universe Game

Takanuinuva

Everything happened the same as the main universe, except when all those beings were thrown into the energized protodermis, they were destroyed instead. The Skakdi started to riot, and a bunch of them fell into the energized protodermis, creating the Gold-skinned Being!Vakama threatens Teridax with the Vahi.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Gali sees everyone that died in the Matoran Universe inside the star. She goes insane.Tahu and Kopaka calm a series of active volcanoes

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Before Takutanuva could do so, Jaller gets teleported to the Red Star, and everyone thinks him gone forever, meaning no one to convince Matoro, Hahli, Hewii, Kongu and Nuparu to go to Voya Nui, so no one brings back Mata Nui, and everyone in the MU dies.Vakama finds Nuhrii under a pile of rubble.
No in fact the MU would become the KingdomThey fall into the vulcano and the Grait Spirit bot dies thus again creating the KingdomThe insane GB touches the ignika Edited by Toa Temporal

I'm back!

Oh yeah. Oops.The Great Being gains Eternal life, While everyone else dies.Teridax places the illusion on the Toa Hagah.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

Bota Magna shatters, and Spherus Magna can never become whole.The Toa Kaita Akamai and Wairuha defeat the Manas.

metroid.gif

The Mata lack the mental discipline needed to form the Kaita, and suddenly fall apart. The Manas tear them to pieces while Makuta gives a nice, deep, evil laugh in the background. Jaller decides to flee Mata Nui with the other soon-to-be Inika, and discover Voya Nui. Eventually, they all are sucked into Karda Nui while fleeing from the Barraki, and become the new Toa Phantoka/Mistika [with help from Axonn and experience from being underwater], and the Turaga of Mata Nui recieve visions to carry out the List of the Apocalypse or whatever, and Mata Nui is cleansed. Unfortunately, the Toa Mahri are defeated due to their lack of experience fighting powerful foes and in their new forms, and the Makuta instead awaken Mata Nui, leading to most of the MU being completely unprotected from Teridax during his reign. Many Matoran die, but Teridax still gets "moon'd to death" and the few survivors live happily ever after on Bara Magna...UNTIL THE MAKUTA INVADE AND INSLAVE EVERYONE WITH ANTIDERMIS! The end.The Nuva's pursuit of Icarax and the subsequent Nova Blasting of Karzahni.

Edited by Click

The Aqua Magna fragment actually knocks Teridax's head off, resulting in another Great Cataclysm in Metru Nui. Oops.How about... Mata Nui saving Ackar from Strakk.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Metus quickly explains what's going on, and Mata Nui understands, while Strakk quickly kills Ackar, and Mata Nui has no one to rely on besides Metus, who leads him into the hands of the Skrall as a slave who upgrades their tools, and Makuta kills or enslaves everyone inside the MU before Mata Nui can rebel and take over to get to Teridax and kill him.The Kal steal the Nuva Symbols.

Right when they're about to free the Bahrag and the Toa Nuva start feeding them their elemental powers, the Bohrok-kal get greedy for the power and start destroying each other, with Nuhvok-kal victorious, who then crushes itself into oblivian with it's own gravitic powers.Johmak sends the Toa Mahri to Artidax.

metroid.gif

The Av-Matoran develop their jetpack technology earlier than expected, and within a few years have colonised the whole of Karda-Nui. The Order of Mata Nui sense the abilities of the Av-Matoran and transform dozens of them into Toa, to strike against the Broterhood of Makuta. They manage to discover the island of Mata-Nui amd transform Takua into their leader, and destroy the Brotherhood in a massive battle. Akaku.The Toa Hordika face-off Rodika.

Edited by Norik Astartes

• 2 weeks later...

He instead turns into a super powered Tahtorak, who, being stronger than TSO, proceeds to step on the Dark Hunter leader.The Toa Metru battle the Tahtorak in Ta-Metru.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

Teridax absorbs Lhikan, so Jala(as was his name at the time), never gets a replacement mask and eventually dies.The Toa Metru battle Krahka.

metroid.gif

She knows her limits from a previous battle, and decides to, instead of merge all the Toa Metru, shrinks down into a protodite, and then enlarges herself into a giant spiky underwater plant under all the Toa, leaving Metru Nui defenseless and Teridax takes over easily.

Axonn & Brutaka discover the Pool of Antidermis.

He dons the mask, but the mask had been slightly cracked. It suddenly explodes, killing Takua.Vakama and Nuju defeat the Rahi-Nui.

metroid.gif

Teridax kills them all and proceeds with his plan unchallenged.Voporak steals the Vahi from Vakama's workshop.

metroid.gif

They accidentally damage the Ignika, mysteriously activating the mask's Halo Array-esque power and end up wiping out all life in the MU.Ackar, Kiina and Mata Nui are pursued by Bone Hunters.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

The Ignika devolves him too far and Tahu ends up as a prototype Bio-mechanical mess.Toa Norik and Toa Iruini force a Visorak to guide them.

metroid.gif

Mata Nui is slain and the Skrall take over Bara Magna.Teridax begins to use his gravitic powers

metroid.gif

• 2 weeks later...