Flex Lord Splash

This is the review thread for the Bionicle Epic: Dark Forces. I'd love to hear anyone's criticism or reviews on the story as it progresses. This is the first Bionicle Epic I've ever written, so I suppose I'm a newbie, but I have written other FF or stories in the past. So my story is obviously not cannon, it takes place in the alternate universe, blah, blah, blah. I just wanted to see how a story with a team of original Toa, and mostly original Dark Hunters squaring it off would pan out. My writing may be a bit more dark, and heavy on the action/violence than other epics, but that is just how I enjoy writing my stories.As for why they are called the Toa Draconis? You'll have to read the story as it progresses to find out. Also if there are any Inconsistencies in the story, that don't fit in with the Bionicle Universe, please feel free to point them out. I tried to do as much research as I could, and went off my memory of the Bionicle Universe etc. Also you will see guns in the story, I adapted them to fit in better with the Bionicle universe, instead of shooting normal bullets, they are just special Cordak blasters, Cordak pistols etc, etc. This isn't your average Toa team, and their journey won't be like the journey of any Toa before them.Also a note on masks, if I used a Mask power already in existence in the story, for example the Mask of Quick Travel will appear in the story, except the power will be changed, or slightly amplified, the Toa Draconis masks are different than normal Kanohi's, and some of their Mask Powers have been amplified.http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=6015 ((The story))