• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Ask the Terton

Ask Terton Comics Not a game Questions

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,914 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2012 - 07:50 AM

Welcome friends to Ask the Terton, the question based comic series by yours truly with the help of you! You may be asking "what can I do to help with this" well I'm glad you asked (you probably didn't but whatever)! Simply ask Terton a question! Asking Terton a question is simple, just drop me a PM with your question and it shall be answered in a comic form! Your character may even appear with your answer depending on what sort of question it is!And to make this clear to the staff, THIS IS NOT A GAME. THIS IS IDENTICAL TO ASK BLOGS YOU MAY SEE ON THE WEB... really hope you know what I'm talking about...The comicsSleeping on the white plainFloorsMake sure to keep questions clean and enjoy the comics! All of them will be hand drawn too, so that's something you don't see often in BZP comics! I'll also be answering questions from the tumblr version too.I'll have to make a banner for this some time too...

Edited by -Windrider-, Jul 22 2012 - 04:46 PM.

#2 Offline lewafan21

lewafan21
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 331 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2012 - 02:04 PM

well, it looks like the NGC is slowly coming back together. and you changed your color AGAIN!

gifdonthurtme.gif

sandvich don't hurt me, no more!

#3 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 302 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2012 - 03:33 PM

Hand drawn. Thats very cool. I think these comics will be very enjoyable.

sig2_0.png

#4 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,138 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 23 2012 - 11:58 PM

Terton lives!Been awhile, and yeah, you change your colors..........A LOT.Anyway, hand drawn=awesome win.

banner.png

Enjoy.

#5 Offline Kahi

Kahi
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,541 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2012 - 04:04 AM

And you're back! Things are looking up for around here, aren't they?Love the new style as usual, but if you change your color scheme again I swear...

Posted Image

#6 Offline Terton

Terton
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,914 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2012 - 04:07 PM

but if you change your color scheme again I swear...

You know me, always have to look different whenever I make new comics.

#7 Offline Ddude the Insane

Ddude the Insane
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 511 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2012 - 05:27 PM

NGC Comrade! You live! =DI like the art style you have going, although I'm starting to I'm the only member of the NGC who can't actually draw. :PI loved the punchline in Sleeping on the White Plain, that definitely caught me by surprise. I just hope you keep at working on these, they're showing a lot of promise.also Kahi just reminded me aaaagh your color scheme
-poorly

formattedsignature-

#8 Offline Tenuk

Tenuk
  • Members
  • Toa

• 107 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 11:22 AM

I like these but can I ask how you draw them? Do you draw a bunch of poses for when you need them, or do you just draw what is demanded by the comic?

Don't Click It

#9 Offline The Venom

The Venom
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,028 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2012 - 03:04 PM

Oh wow, this looks nice. I really like that art style.Looks like I'll be enjoying this series as it goes on.Welcome back to comic making!-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users