• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Flash Fire Contest Entry - Jaller and (Eventually) Vakama

Jaller Flash Fire Contest Vakama Fail

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline DoomIgnika

DoomIgnika
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 12 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2012 - 05:29 PM

Posted ImageNot my best work. The coloring isn't very good due to the fact that I don't own any good coloring programs, so you get the point. There's also an image of Takua without that horribly-colored platform here: http://www.brickshel...k/takuanobg.pngEDIT: The topic name is an error. I don't know how to rename topic if you even can, so can a moderator or something fix that? It's supposed to be Takua and Vakama.Posted ImageI think Vakama turned out better overall. I was too lazy to make a floor for him to stand on and it's still a bit choppy due to the fact that i had to use crayons and colored pencils to color him in. Still, better result, I think.

Edited by DoomIgnika, Jul 22 2012 - 08:35 PM.

~ DoomIgnika ~ (too lazy to make an actual sig)

#2 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,298 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2012 - 07:50 PM

The topic title says "Jaller" and there's a Takua drawing here. Was that a typo? Anyways, the mask is nicely done and so is the torso. However, the legs look a bit too short but other than that, nice job on this!

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#3 Offline DoomIgnika

DoomIgnika
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 12 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2012 - 08:30 PM

Oops. Yeah, that was a typo. I was basing the topic name off of the names of topics I'd seen earlier, so it didn't occur to me that this was a topic regarding Takua. Anyway, I've finished Vakama as well.

#4 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,298 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2012 - 08:41 PM

The colors are great but they cover up too much of the details. The staff is nicely done but the left arm looks like it's bending backwards. Also, what's he holding on his right hand?

Edited by FF Ice Master, Jul 22 2012 - 08:41 PM.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#5 Offline DoomIgnika

DoomIgnika
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 12 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2012 - 09:13 PM

He's holding the Mata Nui stone, the one used in the legend of Mata Nui. I tried to make it look like it, but apparently it didn't. I'd have given him the Makuta stone too if he wasn't holding his staff.

#6 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 303 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2012 - 06:21 AM

I really like Takua. He is well proportioned and colored. With Vakama, I don't think you made the legs to small, just the body is too big. Really nice job and I hope you improve the already good work

sig2_0.png

#7 Offline Nuparu1995

Nuparu1995
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,300 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2012 - 11:33 AM

Pretty cool! Very nice detail on the Avohkii and the Mata Nui Stone!
Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Posted Image

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users