Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

I don't know, the Guild is the main focal point where this rebellion is standing, so it would make sense to go there. However, the Day Run Infirmary is probably slightly better equipped, and it has a large part in it also. So... I'd say Guild, just because that's where it seems that it would be logical to go. But Eryn's carrying, so Day Run? Blahrg... Have Kaorus or whoever decide.But yeah, I'd say Kairan is pretty much Alan's second-in-command, even if Kerid and the Guild leaders texhnically have more authority.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

All right.So, just to get this officialized by and for everyone:I am planning on entering Day Run into the next contest. If it wins, then cool; we will finish Day Run together in RPG format. If it doesn't, however, I intend to write an epic or a series of short stories -- probably an epic -- to finish it.That in mind, do I have permission to use everyone's characters if I end up writing a Day Run epic in the summer? I can't promise that they'll all get huge parts in the story, but they will show up and they will play a role in finishing this.For those that don't respond before this topic closes, please PM me with an answer.Anyway, it doesn't look like there are going to be any more posts in the RPG topic before it closes. So if it doesn't win next contest, I'd like to say thank you to everyone for an awesome year of role-playing. While we might not all have seen eye to eye at times (especially in the arena :P) you guys have made this RPG more enjoyable for me than I thought it could possibly have been.So thanks again, and I hope to see you all around. ^_^

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

And Alan will be half-sane, trying to orchestrate the effort. So yes, you have permission.But yeah, it's been great.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Indeed. Looks like all that energy I put into that post, ending up revealing a very obvious secret and intending to let the RPG go on hiatus on an epic scene was all for naught. Thanks, Black Six; thanks a lot. :PIn all seriousness, I'm debating whether to post again or not. I'd really rather not get into the nitty-gritty of the fight just for it to get cut off... hrm....ibrow: Rhindon -- perhaps, sure. I can't promise anything with the eyes, though (or the Nox, Kal;) as far as I'm concerned, the keys are all fair game for me to play with as I see fit.Especially considering, you know, the fact that they're mine, and you guys completely destroyed my initial plans for Tarius, as well as almost did the same for the Searcher and Lyxek. Cheeky monkeys. :P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Nah, it's fine; I'm just joking around at any rate. :PAlthough it is true that my plans changed again -- just like with Khazra. I'm starting to notice a pattern with who is involved in each case......Blade. Also Kal. :P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png