Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

xD Anyway, ToD's post made me realize what shocked me the most... Exactly how does Lyxek have the mist under his control? I think that just opened tons more questions. =P(Also, Director's Lyxek, calling it now.)

IC/Dartick/Jial/Heading towards Niaka: Dartick flew Delta 51 down towrds the nesting area and started using the flamethrower, trying to scare the Niaka towards his team mates. He hoped they would be ready. IC - Vailian - Jial Island: The Delta 51 suddenly appeared on the horizon. Vailian stopped, watching it fly towards the nesting area behind him. Figuring he would just meet the others there, he pulled a hand of cards from his Coder, getting ready for the inevitable fight...

IC - Vailian - Jial Island: As the Delta 51 attacked, sending the Niaka into a temporary state of panic, Vailian observed the cards he had drawn, debating which would be best for the situation. In his hand he held the Poison, Shielding, Intangibility, Illusion and Vertigo cards -- not a bad draw considering the circumstances. Grabbing the Vertigo, Intangibility and Poison cards, he placed them in the Coder, sliding the other two cards back into the deck. As his very form turned transparent, swirl markings appearing on his forearms and his gloves taking on a sickly green hue, he slid down the hill, towards the confused and angry Niaka -- several of whom were taking flight so as to give chase to the Delta 51, launching balls of blue fire at them.

Does anyone remember that mission to capture Niaka? Who was running that and is it still going?

That's all I know.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Skarloth: Oh. Woops. XP Sorry; thanks for correcting me. TPTI: VakamaMetruNui was running it; no idea where he's at, though. Kal: So I guess we're not friends? :mellow: Thank you. I'll be in all week! :P

Oh yeah, I have WMGs now. I just forgot to post them. The mist is a puppet-master and the bodies of Lyxek and the Director are his puppets. The mist is Lyxek is Director. A revived Ruaki is the mist is Lyxek is the Director.

Whoa! I don't know how you did it... but that's it! That's exactly right! Congratulations on the guess, ToD -- I guess I'll have to take this as a sign to hide my twists better! XP All right, well, sorry everyone, but at this point I'm going to have to close the RPG down -- I can't keep running a game with my biggest twist spoiled and all. Oh well; it's been fun! Be sure to PM ToD with your thanks and congrats on the way out! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------1285343502.png (Credit to Kal the Guardian for the banner.)Broken Unity/ReviewCurrent Status: Updated as of 12/14/10 (Chapters till completion: 6)Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden ~ Rise of the Rockets And you thought I was serious.... No. That's not right; Ruaki's dead and Lyxek and the Director have both been around for at least ten years, not to mention the whole deal with Illuxio. Though you are on the right track... kind of. As for you, Blade -- follow the story and find out. Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Oh Parugi, you so awesome. Btw, I'm waiting for your response with Elithes before we fight Kairan. EDIT: Wow, you literally posted as I was writing this. :P

Edited by Kal the Guardian

Oh wow. I just don't know if I can keep up with this RPG, the way that everyone's giving fake sigs so much. D= It's just too much for me... So... Sayonara. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaha; yeah right. Like I'd quit now. I'm not giving you guys that easy a victory. =PParugi: Oh, was definitely planning on it. I like surprises. =P Just pointing things out. =D

@ Lyxek post: It was indeed shocking. I'm hoping a duel between him and Vertak doesn't happen, but with Vertak... it might be inevitable. Gulp. Also, hope Vertak destroying the warehouse doesn't ruin anything. :PProbably won't be completely destroyed, cuz he needs his energy for the match coming up, but yeah. -ibrow

Cool, a fanclub. :D iBrow: Unlikely. I feel like the only battle involving a PC against Lyxek, with the exception of the fight with Fangahrak, would be the final one I'm planning, which won't be a one-on-one.It will be a musical of sorts, however, involving the rest of Lyxek's band. 8D And nah; whatever damage Vertak does won't be noticed. It's not like what the plan involving the Protosteel is requires that it be intact. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

I posted in the RPG topic before I read through this one, oops.Anyway, Kaelen is, like Toa, made out metal. Which he is a Toa of I just figured that he could fly that way. Although I would like to edit in a thing or two into his profile, if Parugi doesn't mind.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hey, in the fight with Kairan, for that first lightning bolt, Swerv just set up a basic magnetic shield. I didn't say what happened. But we seemed to have moved on, so meh. And Blade, Cordak explode (I'm guessing that this is old news to you). Although I'm not sure what size the blast would be, I think it would take more than just jumping to get out of the way fully. The jumping works to evade the actual explosion, but wouldn't the concussive force throw you? Ignore me, I'm being picky. :P

Cool, a fanclub. :biggrin: iBrow: Unlikely. I feel like the only battle involving a PC against Lyxek, with the exception of the fight with Fangahrak, would be the final one I'm planning, which won't be a one-on-one.It will be a musical of sorts, however, involving the rest of Lyxek's band. 8D And nah; whatever damage Vertak does won't be noticed. It's not like what the plan involving the Protosteel is requires that it be intact. :P

Oh. My. Banjo. That sounds like it'll be fun. XD @Slivan: Cool. @Vakama: Hope you do come back! Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Kal: Yeah, I know Cordak explode, since '07 was one of my most involved years, in terms of the storyline(Short of '08. =P)... And I was trying to figure out the size of the explosion myself... Maybe the explosion threw me away like right after I left off the two bolts? And as for the magnetic shield, I don't know what would've happened, which is why I didn't reply to that. =P

*shrugs* That works for me, Blade. I just had to let off some ranting before, but I don't really mind what happens. Lol, the reason I didn't say what happened is because I didn't know what would happen either. :P I guess it turned into a black hole for a fraction of an instant and sucked up the lightning forevermore. XD

Cool, a fanclub. :biggrin: iBrow: Unlikely. I feel like the only battle involving a PC against Lyxek, with the exception of the fight with Fangahrak, would be the final one I'm planning, which won't be a one-on-one.It will be a musical of sorts, however, involving the rest of Lyxek's band. 8D And nah; whatever damage Vertak does won't be noticed. It's not like what the plan involving the Protosteel is requires that it be intact. :P

Fine, screws my original plan. Vertak's tearing the whole place down. >=DMaybe. -ibrow

Tod: Good luck. iBrow: Good luck. Vakama: Good lu- I mean, all righty; thanks for the heads up. In case you end up deciding to leave, is there anything in particular that you would like me to do with Dartick? I'd rather keep him around just in case you return later, but... yeah. Your choice and stuff. Kal: Like you guys, I wasn't sure how lighting + magnet shield would work, so I decided to kind of... overlook it by having Elithes also jump out of the way, negating the need to say what happened. So... yeah. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Oh well. To get myself to actually do my homework that I've been putting off, I've stopped being stubborn and kicked Elithes out of the arena. Now it's down to Swerv and Kairan.Who will win the title... of DEADLIEST WARRIAH!?

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Swerv claims that title. Draxion won last contest, now it's Swerv's turn. He shall be the DEADLIEST WARRIAH!! Oh, btw Blade, that epic fight might end up with your character severly injured and/or in a state of several parts. :) Good luck! :P

ToD: =P Kal: Good luck to you too; I've got a couple tricks up my sleeve. I just don't know if I'll be able to use them now. =P This'd be slightly easier if Kairan had a Kualsi, but I've seen the limits in other stuff. =P

Well, your tricks better not include anything with electronics. Swerv sorta just fried all of your electronics. :) Btw, Swerv would never try to trick anyone. Ever. He swears on the head of his mother. And father. So no tricks here whatsoever. Please proceed as planned. ^_^

Oh no; my tricks aren't electronic related. They're ability related. =P Besides, my gun was already out of the fight in a way, by having it be out of reach, on the ground. =P *Gets to work on post*

Aww well. Then you get to keep your tricks. =/ As for your most recent post, did Kairan send a ball of lightning at Swerv, or does he have a ball of lightning "charging" or something, while he sent another bolt at Swerv? Or if he did send the ball, is it literally a ball of explosive, electric force?

I'm sorry, I'm lacking in equipment, as I only have my sword and gun. =P As for the ball, I was more thinking he had the ball to charge, and it was then sent out as a bolt... It's confusing, but I think I pulled a mid-post retcon, given he couldn't continue to charge the ball and also pull his sword away. I'm confusing that way sometimes. xD Might utilize it next post, if I remember it. If so, it'd mostly be literally a ball of lightning; the lightning swirling around itself in a ball shape, as it travels toward it's target, spare electricity sparking around it to attempt to shock whatever it hits, more or less.