Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

Nope. That's just ToD making a wild guess about the connection between Lyxek, the Director and the Collector. :P And yeah, I'd noticed that. Maybe the match tomorrow in-game will be a catch-up round without Team Bounty... :P Also, no idea. Though Silvan's character, Kaelan, and a couple of others are in the Day Run stands right now; you might be able to talk to one of them.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Oh! That's just the way Kal worded his post. Chabri (actually renamed Khazra at this point) appeared towards the end of the old topic and was hunting down AI incarnations of Lyxek, with Illuxio being the copy that he was looking for, due to him being fully intact. So no, they aren't all the same person -- Chabri/Khazra is a KNPD servant, Lyxek is this universe's Ringmaster, and Illuxio is the Lyxek of another dimension. :)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Ooh, right, I should've known that. xD And given that Bounty gave Vailain(SP?) a run for his money... I want a shot at them! >=P

Hah! Bring it! I'm thinking that with Alan cutting his ties with the KNPD, Chyff might have to act on that. A little sabotage plan I've been keeping in check...Here's hoping the next match is a battle, preferably Capture the Flag

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Suspense! Can't wait to see what's in the case.AlsowhyisKpiknotreplying,I need Kayzata for back up! :P I mean, that is why I brought him along in the first place. Oh well. If it's a weapon of some sort, I'm going to assume that Vertak will be able to run off with it. -ibrow

Well, best I can guess is that he is a virus/AI/computer virus/all three. I have a feeling the way he was created is that he is a different Lyxek that never became evil, and is therefore trying to stop his other forms, or he is Kai-Nam itself. While being the three formerly mentioned things.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

*Thinks over the hints* ! Is the Director himself, one of the Lyxek copies? That would, in a way, also fulfill the 'You have no idea of my connection to the Director' speech Lyxek gave, and all those hints you just supplied, now that I think about it, point to being an AI, as ibrow stated. /EDIT: Got ninja'd while idling this page. =P But ToD brings up an interesting point... //EDIT: Oh, just remembered something I was thinking about last night... Was my actual gun affected by the EMP? Or not? Just curious, because it's been shown to just be a normal gun, so theoretically, it wouldn't have anything that would be affected. =P

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

So, the Director is locked inside himself and "the Heart" is the key? And the Director is the AI embodiment of the island which is really just a powerful computer virus infecting Mata Nui and Lyxek is the only thing keeping it back. So Teridax should be crying in a corner over the failure of his plan? It just a guess. I am actually completely confused. :dazed:

The Director is imprisoned in the Citadel. The Heart will somehow give him a way to free himself. In a massive body, the island and the Director are not computer viruses and Lyxek is not the cure; those should be switched. Even then, it's Lyxek's corruption and what he plans to do that the Director is referring to as a disease. As such, he genuinely believes himself to be the cure to the infection that Lyxek plans to spread. The Director deals in absolutes, logic and reason and does not understand the concept of morality on the level that regular beings do, so yes, he is probably an AI. The main questions at this point are who built him, what did they program him to do, how did they know to give him that directive, why specifically target Lyxek, and why is he unable to leave the Citadel without the Heart. :) That clear stuff up for y'all? :P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

//EDIT: Oh, just remembered something I was thinking about last night... Was my actual gun affected by the EMP? Or not? Just curious, because it's been shown to just be a normal gun, so theoretically, it wouldn't have anything that would be affected. =P

You don't even mention the gun in the profile. So, meh. If it's a laser gun, then yes, it'd be dead. Or like a plasma gun which needs fancy smancy electronicals to run it. If it's a normal ballistics gun, then it would be unaffected. I didn't know what type it was when you were using it, so I couldn't say what happened exactly.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Kal: That's because I got it with an upgrade last topic. xD And honestly, I don't really know what type it was, but given that everyone's been assuming ballistics so far... Let's go with that. If something else, I can ditch that after the fight, and maybe have some explanation, but right now, we've had pretty much every post related to the gun since we got back saying it was firing actual bullets, so let's go with that... I'll finally make the next post tomorrow with that in mind. Sorry for the delay. =/

ToD: Nope. That's a step to the left. iBrow: Assuming you manage to keep it away from Dalmia, then sure. But then, there is the issue with that plan. :P

Is it going to be possible for Kayzata and Vertak to beat Dalmia? Cuz Vertak is blocking the sword, and Kayzata can attack Dalmia's mind. -ibrow

Ha. Haha. Hahahahah.....Attack Dalmia's mind... XP It's very unlikely. Unless you manage to disrupt his helmet somehow, since that would temporarily render him blind. But you should know from his profile at this point that the mind is his greatest weapon -- it's what most of his abilities derive from.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Soooo.Anybody got a spot where I could hop in? A party that doesn't mind another person or a character all by themselves?Sorry If I get annoying but I'm itching to actualy do something in here.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hmm....I'm not terribly sure of anything at the moment. Though as the KNPD building was just attacked and there are a couple of injured beings who need help, you could possibly go help Slate with that. Or you could go do what Waiter is doing and investigate what actually caused that part of the building to explode. Or you could say that Kaelen felt the same pulses as Vertak and Kayzata and go investigate the warehouse in North District. Or you could go to South District for whatever reason and I could whip up something for you to fight. So yeah. Those are a few possibilities. Other than that, you might have to wait a little while longer -- it'd probably help activity if the Arena match would end... :P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png