Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

Will Alan try and find out what's going on with the match, or will Kairan eventually have to explain over the team crest that after like an hour the match finally ended, with whatever result happens? =P

Yeah, I realize earlier today just how wrong the time system can get. A fight that lasts about five minutes, maybe ten, takes place at the same time as an hour or so happening. XD He'll find out whenever.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Ok, I guess I'll just have to end it with a bang. *wink* Oh, and Parugi, from the RPing topic, Waiter does not know that the Director is an AI. He just heard the Director say that Alan had no one. And then Alan hasn't mentioned it either, so yeah.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Due to me wanting to win, I would say Kairan would end up getting knocked out first. I'd say things like, "The force of gravity was bringing the more explosive end more towards Kairan so he would be knocked out first" and "He was more tired out and would probably be knocked out or teleported first" or "Swerv did have his shield right there and powered on but I wanted to end the match quickly" and maybe even "Swerv is the best he can't lose it is impossible okay". But I won't say any of that. If you think the best course of action here is a coin flip, then I respect that. And if Blade gives or takes away Swerv's win, I will respect that too. So basically, I'm leaving it up to you to decide. Actually I'm being cheesy and worming out of the decision making process. :P

Fine. I have a compromise. Which you will see in the RPG topic in like, thirty seconds. :P TBH it really doesn't make a difference -- we're still above Team Wing in points either way, so... But still, compromise. Watch topic. See compromise...... I'll get to that post now. :P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Works for me as well. It was pretty much a 'who lasted through the blast longer' type of situation, after all. =P But very good match, Kal. =) And that was just the kind of ending I like; explosive. =P

Parugi: Slate being a Toa of sonics might have been able to overhear the Director or he could have just read it off of someone's mind. But I don't think he did. Slate thinks the Director is just a robot that controls the building from seeing the building acting wierd and the wires attacking him. He does not know the Director is an AI. Sorry my writing was vague.

Wow, it's sad that after almost four months, I only just figured out the system of entering events and how to read the actual stats.In other news, I'd just like to remind everyone that Sigma Garages (in the east district) is still open for vehicle repair and storage, for a very reasonable fee.-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Teams Superior, Slight, Aordain's team and technically Team Zero are the most active teams right now that have open spaces. I'd actually recommend PMing/talking to Aordain/'s character first, though, since he's kind of out of the loop at the moment from what I've seen.Self clarification: Aordain's the player, Tanuki is the character. Last I read, Tanuki was in the player lounge.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

ToDD: Yeah, I realize that, I don't think I'll double up. =PParugi: Team Zero has an opening? I don't recall seeing that on the Team list, unless that hasn't been updated in a while. =P If they don't have an opening, I might ask Aordain, if I can. Has he been on since the downtime?TPtI: Just to check, they aren't filled with criminals; correct? I just don't want something that might go against backstory. =P Though, technically, even criminals need security, I guess, so it wouldn't be that odd... But well, we'll see what happens with Neya, I don't want to replace him if he's just inactive because of something like school.

Team Bounty is run by Khad and includes a Dark Hunter and a Ring member. So yes, it's a team composed of criminals.Jale seems to have disappeared, and Zanth basically said "no" when Vertak brought him up, so yes, there is technically an opening.Aordain joined after the forums came back up; his was the profile that was approved just before yours. :P So yeah, I would PM him about it and see if he replies.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

*Pauses and looks up* Oooh. My bad. ^_^;As for Team Zero, do they have any prerequisites? If so, maybe I'll join on a probational condition... I'll join, but if Jale suddenly reappears and Zanth decides to basically say yes, then I'd have Zaydan look around for another team.Though, I guess it would help out iBrow if he actually had some help in the upcoming fight. =P

That could work. I'm not even sure that Zanth will be able to inspect Jale or whatever, since I don't know where his player is at. So there's a good chance you won't get kicked off. :PAs for prerequisites -- as long as he's good at keeping secrets and is willing to help out with things that are bigger than the Day Run, as well as willing to forget a relatively normal life, then he's good.Vertak has two elemental powers, a Kanohi and a legendary sword. What more help does he need? :PToD: Indeed. Now if iBrow could reply I could get the match started and then we could move on... :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

1. Alright then, true. =P2. Check, check, and check. Given that Zaydan's pretty much one big secret himself, and the third thing has never been an issue what with security, and the whole willingness to help out is one of the reasons he decided to start with security... That's not a problem either. =) So, I'll just add that into the profile, and go post in some way, then? I'm not quite sure how to get onto the Team from this point, to be honest. =P3. True. =P But, it always does help to not be outnumbered 8(or so) to 1. =P Assuming Zanth and... Saya? don't fight. And I really need to look up the other member of Team Zero's name. >>; I should know it, but I forget right now. *Goes to check*

2. I'd suggest either having him be at, for whatever reason, the Victus Dead, assuming that Zanth goes there. Which he will. :P Either that or have him run into Vertak at the match, make an impression and then get introduced to Zanth.3. Zanth, Suya and Vertak. :P It's actually going to be a 1 vs. 1 vs. 1 match, since only one member of Team Superior can participate, Zanth and Suya aren't entering, and Team Slight only has one member. So it's even. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

*Pauses and looks up* Oooh. My bad. ^_^;As for Team Zero, do they have any prerequisites? If so, maybe I'll join on a probational condition... I'll join, but if Jale suddenly reappears and Zanth decides to basically say yes, then I'd have Zaydan look around for another team.Though, I guess it would help out iBrow if he actually had some help in the upcoming fight. =P

Help is always appreciated.

That could work. I'm not even sure that Zanth will be able to inspect Jale or whatever, since I don't know where his player is at. So there's a good chance you won't get kicked off. :PAs for prerequisites -- as long as he's good at keeping secrets and is willing to help out with things that are bigger than the Day Run, as well as willing to forget a relatively normal life, then he's good.Vertak has two elemental powers, a Kanohi and a legendary sword. What more help does he need? :PToD: Indeed. Now if iBrow could reply I could get the match started and then we could move on... :P

Oh, hush. :PI'll post soon.

1. Alright then, true. =P2. Check, check, and check. Given that Zaydan's pretty much one big secret himself, and the third thing has never been an issue what with security, and the whole willingness to help out is one of the reasons he decided to start with security... That's not a problem either. =) So, I'll just add that into the profile, and go post in some way, then? I'm not quite sure how to get onto the Team from this point, to be honest. =P3. True. =P But, it always does help to not be outnumbered 8(or so) to 1. =P Assuming Zanth and... Saya? don't fight. And I really need to look up the other member of Team Zero's name. >>; I should know it, but I forget right now. *Goes to check*

You forgot Vertak? :(

2. I'd suggest either having him be at, for whatever reason, the Victus Dead, assuming that Zanth goes there. Which he will. :P Either that or have him run into Vertak at the match, make an impression and then get introduced to Zanth.3. Zanth, Suya and Vertak. :P It's actually going to be a 1 vs. 1 vs. 1 match, since only one member of Team Superior can participate, Zanth and Suya aren't entering, and Team Slight only has one member. So it's even. :P

Good for me. Now Blade, you join up and we'll win this thing. :P-ibrow

Parugi: 2. Alright then. Maybe that'll be Zaydan's hotel, with his room being somewhere nearby. =P3. Full comment on that when I get to responding to iBrow, but for now... I see. =PiBrow: 1. Alright then. =P3. No, I forgot Suya's name, or rather spelling. Apparently I was pretty close anyway, though. =D When I said the other, I meant other than Vertak and Zanth. =P4. Lol, okay, if Parugi allows it, sure. =P

Yup yup; c'est pas du problem. ^_^And yes, you would. Technically speaking the registration for this match ended a while ago, but there are so few people participating in this one that you could probably still enter if your characters hurry.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Np; welcome back. ^_^I think there's still confusion about how this entire event was set up. There were four matches that composed the entire event, each of which involved different teams. Team Tech and Team Flamel were in the first match, so they can't participate in the fourth match, and neither can teams Bounty, Chance, Wing and Vigil, because they, too, have already taken part in one of the matches. My apologies if that wasn't clear.iirc, what you guys are thinking of is the event for the next day, the RPG's tomorrow; I remember an IC interaction happening in the old topic regarding that. Right now, though, this day hasn't ended yet, so Team Tech isn't participating in anything else today.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

I don't have a recommendation for quitting Team Tech, but I do have something you could do... *points to the treasure hunting thing a couple of pages back*Slate's the only one who's responded. I need at least one more person for it. :P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Well, I've finally used up my reward for creating the map. It's the ice launcher on Swerv's new staff. I'm just stating that here so everyone knows. :PBecause I know all of you were waiting to see what my final reward to be. I know you were. You can't fool me.XDAnyway, I'll be updating Swerv's profile shortly