Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

So basically Swerv is working from the computer and the entire battle with the Skakdi, the wolfman and Swerv is a narrative way of shwoing what's happening? How does he plan to purge the virus if he's isolating the computer and not working through the mainframe? :3

Yes! Exactly.Actually, Swerv is just helping out Ehjoras. After all, the Matoran said he needed one computer not to be infected, correct? I figured I'd hand the problem of purging the virus in the mainframe over to your character's magic hands. :P

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

yaaay. So now that that's figured out, you can post and get this continued with. :PAaand... yeah. That probably won't happen until the Construct is closer to being fully destroyed/broken down. Since that should weaken the virus enough for Ehjoras to actually... you know... get into the system at all.Skarloth: Hmmnope, not off the top of my head. Going off of Kayzata's immediate knowledge of people that could definitely take care of it, he could either bring it to the KNPD or Team Zero. Or I can use this as a way to figure something else out that I still need to fully figure out and give you a seemingly random person/place to go to. Depends on what you want to do. :P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Kayzata knew that there was a match going on at the moment, and he knew that Vertak and Team Zero was participating in it. He elected to show them his prisoner, and see what they thought it was, or what it could be.

Wonder what Kayzata will say when it turns out that a bunch of people are fighting a huge nanobot monster? *Pauses* ... Nanobot? ... KEEP THAT THING WELL AWAY! We don't need a secondary thing attaching itself to the Construct and then powering it up further. D=

K. So the seemingly random person will have to be dealt with in another way. Oh well. :PBlade: Indeed. It would be bad if that other construct somehow escaped its prison; even worse if the virus somehow mutated... (:<All: Expect the first post of the main topic to be updated and the RPG submitted in the contest on Sunday.And be sure to give it all the love and votes that you can during the voting period; the competition's gonna be tough this time around, and we're one season off from finishing the game. We can't lose!!Unless we don't get more votes than most of the other entrants. So vote for DR and spread the word when the time comes. :)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Indeed. :PAnyway, good job, everyone. I'm now going to use this as an excuse to even out team points and award 500 credits to every team that helped beat the Construct. Maybe more if you guys can argue for it. :PUnfortunately they won't be added until Sunday. I'm going to try and get everything updated at that point. :)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

If anyone on your team participated, you'll get 500 credits. Maybe per person. I'm thinking more along the lines of per team, though. :PI'm flexible, though. With Team Bounty in such a ridiculous lead, it might not hurt to give points on a per person basis. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

So I haven't been active the past week. Sorry. I have permission to reveal that I'm a judge in SSC#8. So that's the biggest reason. Also a large reason of why I do not want to read everything that has happened. XDYes, I do realize that it's only about a page and a half. But I seriously am not in a reading mood. So... what's the progress? I did see that Alan's thing completely failed (sorry).

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

So I haven't been active the past week. Sorry. I have permission to reveal that I'm a judge in SSC#8. So that's the biggest reason. Also a large reason of why I do not want to read everything that has happened. XDYes, I do realize that it's only about a page and a half. But I seriously am not in a reading mood. So... what's the progress? I did see that Alan's thing completely failed (sorry).

No surprise you're not in a reading mood, good gosh. My eyes would be bleeding. :P-ibrow

A'ight; first post updated. The only thing I haven't added yet is the teams that have signed up for the CtF game, mainly because I haven't replied in the RPG topic yet. As a note, though, I gave 500 to 1000 Credits to each team involved with the Construct based on how much they helped; the four teams involved in the match and who were interrupted all got 1200 Credits by default.ToD: Along with the new event (details in first post of this topic) and the Construct being defeated:-Djoser, Vertak's former DH partner, appeared, and Vertak's meeting with the guy who contacted him last thread got rescheduled to today, IC.-Kerid issued an order to reset the Day Run's security; complete access tot he mainframe has been limited to her and Ehjoras. It was also mentioned before you disappeared that the Virus/Collector's attack on Eryn's body when she tried to hack into the mainframe did quite a bit of damage to Eryn's conenction with the DR computer system.-Kayzata captured the smaller Construct from E. District in a sphere of darkness.-The Director is beginning to gather an invasion force of sorts to take control of the Garden, since Lurinost and Sanshou found the entryway. A sort of hint was also given about what his body looks like, if you think outside the box on it.As of the new day:-Sanshou and other Guild of Tyis members within the KNPD and outside of it are being publicly ostracized by KNPD officers. Dodera's body has also somehow come into the KNPD's possession and has been pinned to the archway above the repaired main entrance to the HQ. There's a big scene at that area.-Vertak and Kayzata are going to meet with the Voice as we speak.-Other DR teams are signing up for the CtF game.-Tarius has started gathering his hired bodyguards for the Eyes of Apheer search.-Two unmarked boats bypassed the KNPD blockade of the island and are heading toward Niakar's Trinity.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Well, that stinks. Why do I doubt that she'll be able to reconnect due to plot? =PSo do we assume Alan caught Zanth post-fight? Past ICs? Say it happened?Also, just assume that Khad's gone, then?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

You won't know till you find out and talk to Kerid. :PI say we use past IC to make it known that they established a meeting point for today, and then actually play it out in the present; that long of a conversation is going to make things confusing if done in flashbacks. :PAnd no, cause the group hasn't left yet or actually arrived on Kai-Nam at this point. It's just known that they are nearby.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Say, quick question, after the stuff that happened involving the Guild, is it possible that Sanshou would join up with the quickly forming alliance of Day Run teams aiming to save the world/island? =P

Wow that is a lot of points. Thanks Parugi. :)Also my Day Run Team (Team Superior) will be recruiting new members. There are two open spaces but Sol and Marx are picky on who they involve themselves with so be prepared. I also might change the team name if I think of something better.

Edited by infinitus