Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

All righty; announcement time.For Khadbaen's and the Dark Hunters' mission to Gynel, I need seven PC Dark Hunters. If you are interested, fill out a profile for them and PM it to me. To allow time for this, they will not arrive for another few days, out of game time. Hesitantly, I'll say the 20th is when things will officially get started with them.The restrictions/general notes are as follows:-There are only 7 character slots open; the Dark Hunters, if I receive more than 7 submissions, will be chosen on a case by case basis -- i.e. the ones that make the most sense to have been sent to Gynel.--As of now, there are 5 more slots left.-Further, there's a 1 DH per person limit. This does not overlap with regular PCs -- if you have a DH character already, they don't count toward this, as they will not be participating on the mission. If I get less than 7 submissions, I'll allow for one more submission from whoever wants to submit another one.-You will get to keep the characters for the rest of the RPG IF they survive Gynel.-They will be dealing with Feranaki and possibly Brotherhood forces; as such there is a very high possibility of death for these characters. Keep that in mind.-They will not have absolute knowledge of the layout of the Feranaki tunnels, for reasons that will be shown in story. A general knowledge of the Feranaki themselves is fine.-Do not, as a player, try to show off on this mission if your character gets picked just to show how awesome and powerful (Read: god-moddy) he or she is. It's a life or death job; very little room for flamboyant displays of power.That answer your question about this from forever ago, ToD? ;PAt any rate, ciao! I'll speak to some of you via PM in a little while. :PEDIT: And here's a form for you guys to fill out! 8DUsername:Name:Faction: Dark Hunters.Species:Gender:Description:Equipment:Mask:Powers:Vehicle: N/A.Biography:KNPD is off-limits to these characters. DR, Civilians and the Ring, if you want to stay permanently affiliated with them, are all fine. :)They will also not be able to start out with vehicles due to lack of room on the ships; however, you can buy one once they get back to Kai-Nam.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Oh, Psionics.... what an overestimated power...

Yep, I'm giving it a test-run, though. =P I've held out this long, though, without even thinking of making a character with Psionics powers. =PHopefully it's not too overpowered in actual usage. =) (Also, if that upgraded Huna works well enough, assuming that there's another more tech-based RPG alongside IoP and Day Run, I might use an adapted version(Though maybe with a different power with the same shape) for future stuff. =)(I still wish the Huna had come in more colours.)

Cannon Fodder. xD Nice. Nice job there, ToD. xD Fits both his name, and the fact that he has more weapons than most typical armouries.(Reminds me of that Capital One commercial where all the Vikings try to go through an airport or something, and have to put all their weapons on the scanners before going through the metal detector. :rolleyes: )

ToD: You want more? D:sigh. How many? :PFor those curious, Mechanic and the two hooded Toas' profiles have been edited into the first post of the profiles topic. I will probably give them their own post in a bit for the sake of convenience. :3

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

He's a matoran. Buff matoran, so... Metru-Nui type, I guess? Especially considering that he's a part of the DH. *shrug*Oh, just a pistol (or two), a rifle (if you will), two sickles (pretty much miniature scythes, in this case), and a few heavy, spiked chains. hehe.png

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

So you want, on your modified Matoran character,

• [*]1/2 pistols[*]1 rifle[*]2 sickles[*]a bunch of heavy, spiked chains[*]4 daggers[*]2 short swords[*]1 long sword[*]spiked knuckles[*]a thick set of heavy armor[*]and a Calix that cannot be deactivated.

....Iiiii am going to have to say no. Unless you make the Calix deactivatable so that he's not a perpetually dodging block of metal that can't be hit and switch out some of the other weapons, I think he can make do as is. :3

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Those seem like a really bad weapon to take into Feranaki-infested territory...*clankclank*...But sure; if you absolutely must have one or two chains, then I'm fine with that. Just don't be surprised if you attract a lot of attention. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Sorry to say this, but I'm going to have to quit this RPG. I can never keep up with it, and the story as a whole just eludes and confuses me. :/I'll just say my characters left the island, and that'll be that.If I can, I might toss a vote in for this RPG in the contest, just cuz I know there are plenty of other people who enjoy it much more than I do. :)It was fun playing with you all, but I must say adieu now. Cya guys in another RPG. :)-Skar

Sorry to say this, but I'm going to have to quit this RPG. I can never keep up with it, and the story as a whole just eludes and confuses me. :/I'll just say my characters left the island, and that'll be that.If I can, I might toss a vote in for this RPG in the contest, just cuz I know there are plenty of other people who enjoy it much more than I do. :)It was fun playing with you all, but I must say adieu now. Cya guys in another RPG. :)-Skar

:(Vertak's most trusted (and possibly powerful) ally just went down the drain....-ibrow

Skar: :(Sorry to see you go; Kayzata certainly contributed quite a bit to the story, so losing you and him is going to be quite a loss. I suppose there's not much I can say at this point, though, so... I guess I'll see you around.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

There are two boats.

OOC: Just for general reference, the boat groups are as follows:[First boat]-Mechanic/Parugi-Specter/Parugi-Wasponax/Magnus Greel-Toxin/infinitus-Sevorik/Kal[second boat]-Khad/ToD-Cannon Fodder/ToD-Reaper/Parugi-Quicksilver/Blade-Ikssrss/TPTI-Desoria/Kal

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Oh, I figured out my confusion. I forgot Reaper was on Khad's boat. I thought he was with the first boat. Like you say here...

IC - Reaper - DH Ship #1: When no one answered, Reaper crossed his arms. "You're a lively bunch..." Shaking his head slightly, he stood up, stretching slightly before heading outside and onto the deck.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Despite the fact that Day Run ends soon, I've never been good at participating in more than one RPG at once. I know no apology is needed, but sorry for not posting that much in the past week. If only Day Run had won. I've had a great time playing this RPG, and can't wait for it to win again.I also posted this so that Parugi would be able to make a last post instead of editing his former one. :P So the above paragraph may or may not contain various hidden layers of ironic irony.

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------