Flash Fire Poll - Tahu

Flash Fire Poll - Tahu  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Flash FireCharacter Design ContestHere we are... it's the one and only round for the Flash Fire Character Design contest, for the character TahuYou've got a choice here, and you only get one vote, so make sure to carefully consider which one you prefer. You CANNOT take back a vote once it has been cast, and likewise viewing the poll results without voting will make your vote null.Voting begins July 23rd, and will end July 25th at 11:59 PM CST. The winning results will be posted in another topic.BZP Rules and Guidelines---------------------------------------------------------1.tahu-toa_kinliku.jpg >>>> Entry 1---------------------------------------------------------2.tahu-hahli-husky-is-awesome.jpg >>>> Entry 2---------------------------------------------------------3.tahu-fsnorglepuff.jpg >>>> Entry 3---------------------------------------------------------4.tahu-toa_neutrak.jpg >>>> Entry 4---------------------------------------------------------5.tahu-vezok_s-friend.jpg >>>> Entry 5---------------------------------------------------------6.tahu-toa-kayn.jpg >>>> Entry 6---------------------------------------------------------7.tahu-empire.jpg >>>> Entry 7---------------------------------------------------------8.tahu-lime-paradox.jpg >>>> Entry 8---------------------------------------------------------9.tahu-senrab.jpg >>>> Entry 9---------------------------------------------------------10.tahu-toa-zaz.jpg >>>> Entry 10---------------------------------------------------------11.tahu-crunchbitenuva.jpg >>>> Entry 11---------------------------------------------------------12.tahu-takhamavahu.jpg >>>> Entry 12---------------------------------------------------------13.tahu-klatix-the-fire-agori.jpg >>>> Entry 13---------------------------------------------------------14.tahu-captain-flowers.jpg >>>> Entry 14---------------------------------------------------------15.tahu-entil.jpg >>>> Entry 15---------------------------------------------------------16.tahu-tohkann-toa-of-arts.jpg >>>> Entry 16---------------------------------------------------------

Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Flash_Fire.jpgI have also quick-made this at 2:03 pm (in my time-zone).Copyrights: Every element is property of its creator.
This was super helpful. Teehee, mine sucks compared to some of these. There were so many choices it was hard for me to decide. 5, 7, and 16--I wish I could have voted for all of them.Makes me want to try and take a stab at making an Artakha drawing :P Good luck everyone--and congrats to the winner :)
Toa Kinliku

I narrowed my choices down to entries 5, 7, and 11, all of which I felt were loyal to both the set's colorful, angular appeal and the character it was meant to represent. Entry 16, while full of color and detail, actually had a bit too much detail in my opinion, and lacked Tahu's intense personality. Between the three choices I selected, Entry 7 had too much detail in my opinion, which was distracting, and Entry 11 had too little, which made it feel a bit boring. So my vote went to Entry 5, which I felt fully paid tribute to both the set and the character of Tahu.However, I feel the most creative entry is definitely Entry 9, which resembles a jagged carving or rough painting, lending it an almost mythic quality reminiscent of how I have always visualized Nokama's carving of the Toa Metru from BIONICLE Chronicles #4. If BIONICLE were a TV show, this sort of style would be ideal for ancient flashbacks, much like the ink-on-parchment style of the flashback in the Avatar: The Last Airbender episode "The Cave of Two Lovers", or the extremely expressive style used for Twilight Sparkle's storybook in the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic episode "Mare in the Moon/Friendship is Magic, Part 1".

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time