Flash Fire Poll - Matoran

Flash Fire Poll - Matoran  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Flash FireCharacter Design ContestHere we are... it's the one and only round for the Flash Fire Character Design contest, for the characters Jaller or TakuaYou've got a choice here, and you only get one vote, so make sure to carefully consider which one you prefer. You CANNOT take back a vote once it has been cast, and likewise viewing the poll results without voting will make your vote null.Voting begins July 23rd, and will end July 25th at 11:59 PM CST. The winning results will be posted in another topic.BZP Rules and Guidelines---------------------------------------------------------1.matoran-td.jpg >>>> Entry 1---------------------------------------------------------2.matoran-toa-kayn.jpg >>>> Entry 2---------------------------------------------------------3.matoran-empire.jpg >>>> Entry 3---------------------------------------------------------4.matoran-click.jpg >>>> Entry 4---------------------------------------------------------5.matoran-toa-of-greek.jpg >>>> Entry 5---------------------------------------------------------6.matoran-senrab.jpg >>>> Entry 6---------------------------------------------------------7.matoran-hahli-husky-is-awesome.jpg >>>> Entry 7---------------------------------------------------------8.matoran-aanchir_-rachira-of-time.jpg >>>> Entry 8---------------------------------------------------------9.matoran-crunchbitenuva.jpg >>>> Entry 9---------------------------------------------------------10.matoran-dwanny.jpg >>>> Entry 10---------------------------------------------------------11.matoran-doomignika.jpg >>>> Entry 11---------------------------------------------------------12.matoran-tohkann-toa-of-arts.jpg>>>> Entry 12---------------------------------------------------------13.matoran-skullkid.jpg>>>> Entry 13---------------------------------------------------------

Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Entries 3, 8 (my own), 9, and 12 were all ones I considered voting for, but in the end it came down to a choice between 8 and 12. And, shamefully, I tried and tried to come up with reasons I shouldn't vote for Entry 12. The chest lacked detail. The abdomen had too much detail. The facial expression seemed too Toa-like. The Hau had two vents on either side instead of three (believe me when I say this has always frustrated me about interpretations of the Hau, including Lhikan's official mask design).But overall, every time I flipped back and forth between my entry and Tohkann's, the choice became obvious. Tohkann's has vibrant colors, lots of personality, and a design that is both lifelike and true to the most consistent elements of Mata Nui Matoran set design. To put it another way, it maintains the values I tried to infuse into my own entry without blocking out creativity, as I tend to do with my very rigid ways of thinking.In the end there was no way I could vote for anything other than Entry 12 with a clear conscience. Best of luck, Tohkann, and I will be overjoyed if I see your entry at Brickfair.