Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Photo

Day Run: The Garden


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1038 replies to this topic

#41 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 07:01 PM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan frowned as the fog was created, given that he could barely see anymore. However, like Draxion, he noticed that the Rahkshi still had the burnt armour smell, and smiled slightly, as he closed his eyes.For once, it looks like I have to rely on my sense of smell. Kairan said, as he cautiously traveled in the direction of the burnt armour odor.
  • 0

#42 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 07:06 PM

IC Kayzata - Warehouse with Vertak - Entering Warehouse: "Apparently we're going in uninformed and alone. No problem, unless there are AI controlled machines guarding the warehouse, I should be able to see or sense any beings throughout it," Kayzata said, flying down to the front of the warehouse, and landing gently upon the ground. He released Vertak, and let his hands shrink to their normal size. The being then turned to face the warehouse, and quickly scanned the entire building for any minds that were present. "Nobody is inside, we should be able to search without any disturbances," he said, walking towards the warehouse as Phoenix perched himself upon his shoulder. OOC: Unless there are people in the warehouse, but nobody that can harm Vertak and Kayzata, in that case, I'll edit my post. -Kayzata
  • 0

#43 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 07:20 PM

OOC: No one in the warehouse at all. :3 IC - Lyxek - Ring HQ: Lyxek strode down the halls of the Ring base, strumming his guitar as he walked. His eyes stared straight forward, reflecting a deep level of thought. The loudspeakers clicked on, causing him to miss a string."Ringmaster, we have a problem!" a male voice called. Lyxek raised an eyebrow, looking up at the ceiling. "Hurry to the Throne Room!" A problem? Lyxek thought. As if. Whatever; I suppose I'd better see what this is about...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#44 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 07:33 PM

IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: Draxion did not move, instead, he focused on covering himself with an illusion of the grass around him as it moved and twisted. Once cloaked, he realized he needed to stop his revving buzz-saws and quickly let them stop spinning. Crouching down, still in his illusion, he started to listen.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#45 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 07:43 PM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan neared the place where Draxion currently was, and moved his head from side to side, and noted that the strongest smell was right in front of him, and so he gripped his sword, and then stabbed outwards, toward where he hoped the Rahkshi was.
  • 0

#46 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 07:58 PM

IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: Draxion heard and saw Kairan coming this time. The Rahkshi easily rolled to the right, still in his illusion. He sprung to his feet and activated his buzz-saws, slashing down at Kairan’s left shoulder with a right to left diagonal attack. His concentration on the fog was forgotten and it lifted as fast as it had appeared.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#47 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 08:03 PM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan, however, heard the buzz-saw activate, and shifted his stabbing movement to quickly block the buzz-saw attack judging by the direction the sound was coming from, as otherwise the attack would've likely took his arm off, or at least Kairan thought it would. Whether it would or not is another question. However, Kairan then snapped his eyes open, and kicked out at the Rahkshi quickly.Is there any place where there's not tall grass on this place...? Kairan thought, as he kinda wanted to even the odds.
  • 0

#48 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 08:44 PM

IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: Draxion grunted, not expecting Kairan to kick like that. Foot hit armor and the Rahkshi unknowingly lowered his illusion. He should definitely be more careful when attacking enemies. It seemed he would be outmatched in a battle of lightning, so that wouldn’t work, but was he good enough with his staff to not get sliced in half? Hoping he was, Draxion stepped forward, deactivated his staff, and swung both his staff ends outwards in towards Kairan’s chest.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#49 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 08:55 PM

IC: Vertak, North District Warehouse: Vertak glanced at his remote."A... I mean, Djoser, report to me when you arrive at the warehouse." he ordered."Understood." Came the AI's reply. Vertak nodded and turned to Kayzata."Alright then. Let's go in." The Matoran stepped forward and shoved one of the doors to the warehouse open; it was pitch black inside."Think this place is abandoned?" Vertak whispered, lighting up the area directly around him using his powers over light. OOC: You can describe the warehouse if necessary Parugi; otherwise I'll probably just say they don't really find anything. -ibrow
  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Tune in for the most brutal death yet.

 


#50 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 10:27 PM

IC - Warehouse - Warehouse: The warehouse looked like it hadn't been used in a while; a thick layer of dust covered the majority of the huge crates stored within it, none of it disturbed in the slightest. Shadows seemed to grip the walls where the light did not reach; aside from a hardly noticeable buzz-like feel in the air, it didn't seem as if the place had anything special to offer.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#51 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,293 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2011 - 10:38 PM

Kaelen- Arena- Watching the match Kaelen was sitting in the lower regions of the stands. The fight was so far had been in places out of view by those in the stands, but a personal viewing screen allowed him to follow the combatants of his choice across the arena.Currently he was watching a rahkshi and another being fighting. From the look of it the rahkshi was of the illusion type and quite a bit more intelligent than your average slug in a suit of armor.As he watched, the rahkshi launched an attack on the other being (The bad camera angle prevented him from figuring out what type it was) using an illusion to prevent him from being seen until he was close enough to strike.From the way the other combatant reacted to the strike it was obvious that he had some way of finding the rahkshi other then sight.Kaelen continued to watch the fight, looking for flaws , habits or anything else that might tell him how to beat them. After all, they were all in the tournament together, and unless Kaelen joined one of their teams it was very likely that they would end up facing each other in the near future.That was another thing. He had no chance of winning just by himself, if he wanted to place higher overall than twelfth or lower he would need to be on a team.
  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#52 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 08:31 AM

IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: Draxion grunted, not expecting Kairan to kick like that. Foot hit armor and the Rahkshi unknowingly lowered his illusion. He should definitely be more careful when attacking enemies. It seemed he would be outmatched in a battle of lightning, so that wouldn’t work, but was he good enough with his staff to not get sliced in half? Hoping he was, Draxion stepped forward, deactivated his staff, and swung both his staff ends outwards in towards Kairan’s chest.

-==IC: Kairan/Fighting Draxion==- Kairan saw the staff heading toward him, and stepped back for a moment to dodge, but the staff did slice through a bit of his armour, which made him wince. However, Kairan sent his elbow out toward the Rahkshi's head, and was fully prepared to once again use his lightning powers if it came down to that. He wasn't fully sure how to handle the whole weapon part of the fight, but he'd figure something out. OOC: /EDIT: Was just informed that I misread the post, so editing accordingly. =P

Edited by Fullbringer Blade, Oct 18 2011 - 10:08 AM.

  • 0

#53 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 11:43 AM

IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: Kairan’s elbow cracked against Draxion’s head, denting the armor there, and he took a few steps back. The Rahkshi shook his head to clear it. What was with the Toa and using unexpected attacks? A sword he could dodge, but sudden, quick attacks by body parts were something different. And how could Kairan see him coming? It was then that he realized his illusion must have slipped. When did that happen? He was trying to think of what to do next when Kairan moved again.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#54 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 11:56 AM

OOC: The first one was just a guess, to be honest. The second, that was intentional. =P -==IC: Kairan==- Kairan gripped his sword, and then quickly swung it out at Draxion, hoping he could hit the Rahkshi quickly; he wasn't sure exactly how much longer he could fight like this.
  • 0

#55 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 12:15 PM

IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: Draxion tried to jump back, but the tip of the sword swung right into his upper left chest armor. It sliced through and embedded itself in the armor. Draxion cried out in pain as the very tip of the sword penetrated the “bone” inside of his armor. The Rahkshi was not used to feeling this kind of pain, even though it was on the lighter side. The only plus in this situation was that, for a moment, Kairan’s sword was wedged in Draxion. Taking advantage of this, Draxion created the illusion that he was swinging both of his staff ends, from either side, toward the Toa of Lightning’s head, when at the same time he was actually swinging his buzz-saws up underneath Kairan’s arms and towards his chest. To the Toa, it probably looked like Draxion had four arms, with a sword sticking out of his chest. As he swung, Draxion grunted in pain as his movement caused the sword to move in his “bone” wound.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#56 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 12:35 PM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan's eyes widened, as he attempted to jump back slightly, not really wanting to lose both his arms, though his arms were sliced a bit, which caused Kairan to visibly wince, and stumble back a bit. However, he wasn't going to just give up, and held his arms in front of him, as he attempted to send one last lightning bolt at Draxion.I have my gun, but I don't know how well that'll work against him.
  • 0

#57 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 01:19 PM

IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: Draxion rolled his eyes as the Toa sent another lightning bolt at him. Didn’t the Toa know that he was better than most at taking hits fro… Draxion screamed in pain as the bolt struck him, channeled though the sword stuck in his body, and into his “bone”. The Rahkshi shook visibly, smoking and trying to endure the hit. He couldn’t even offer a final counter move; his mind was in too much pain. Unconscious, his knees gave out, and twisting, fell to the ground. A second later, he was teleported to the infirmary, and all that was left was Kairan’s sword, lying in the midst of smoke in the grass. OOC: Wow, nice counter move, even if you didn't intend it to be so effective. I didn't even think of that until I started to write a response.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#58 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 01:22 PM

OOC: Oh wow. I hadn't intended that, no. Wow. That was a very good fight, Kal. =) -==IC: Kairan==- Kairan himself was kinda surprised at the effectiveness of that fight, and then dropped to a knee, as he panted.The fight's starting to take it's toll... Kairan thought, as he slowly stood up, and then walked over to his sword."Another one's out of the fight... Anyone need assistance?" Kairan asked over his Team Crest, not really knowing who was still in the fight and who wasn't.
  • 0

#59 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,976 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 01:30 PM

Alan/Infirmary\IC: Alan awoke just in time to see Draxion materialize on the bed beside him. However, Elithes did not appear to be there. "Well, I'll give your team leader credit for one thing: He sure is a tough matoran," he muttered, doubting the rahkshi could hear him. Then came a buzz from his Team Crest, and Kairan's voice filtered through. In response, Alan said, "Sol and I are out, Kairan. Last I saw, Elithes was badly damaged, and Nexus might be able to take care of Eryn. Nice job with Draxion by the way, I'm watching the replays now."


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#60 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 01:53 PM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan nodded."Alright... I'll try and go after Elithes, then." Kairan said over the Team Crest, and smiled."And thanks for the compliment." Kairan communicated, as he jumped up and hovered for a moment, trying to see where Elithes might be; if that was possible. OOC: Though, I'm thinking both are in a cave? =P
  • 0

#61 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 03:14 PM

IC: Vertak, North District Warehouse: "What do you think?" Vertak asked Kayzata. "The air... feels sort of... I dunno. Kinda how I'd imagine it would feel if you were to meet someone literally radiating power sort of, I guess. Except there's nobody here. And the place is clearly abandoned." Vertak thought for a couple seconds, before deciding."We'll search for a couple minutes anyway." he told Kayzata. "We owe Zanth and Suya that, wherever they are."If they're even still alive.... He thought privately. -ibrow
  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Tune in for the most brutal death yet.

 


#62 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 04:11 PM

IC: Sol woke with a start. The machines that monitor vitals were going crazy. He sat up and he looked around as his eyes adjusted. A doctor rushed over but had trouble telling what was abnormal because Sol was a mutant. The Doctor said he should be fine and turned off the machines. Sol stood and spots blurred his vision. It cleared fast and he picked up his weapons. They looked scratched and dented. But that was normal. He holstered his Midak Skyblaster and steathed his katana. He looked at the bedside table and saw the team crest machine was busted beyond repair. Just a pile of scrapes. He then noticed something was off and by chance he looked in a mirror and was astonished to see his colors had changed. He was glad to for once have armor that showed his correct element, he was always an outcast and was glad to have something normal for once. He walked out of the infirmary and thanked the doctors and nurses on his way out. He breathed in the colder outside air and wondered what would happen next.

Edited by Titan of Energy, Oct 21 2011 - 06:54 PM.

  • 0

#63 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 05:43 PM

IC Kayzata - Warehouse - Searching Warehouse: Kayzata nodded, "Alright, but I haven't a clue what we're looking for, mind telling me more about this search?" he asked Vertak, walking over to a large crate covered in dust, he spread his wings, and thrust them forward, creating a breeze to clear the dust. OOC: I'm not sure what they're looking for, nor what is in the warehouse; so I don't know how to describe what the crate says on it, or what might be in it. -Kayzata
  • 0

#64 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 08:03 PM

OOC: erm... I'm not sure at this point either. :P I'll post a short thing here and then scope the old forums (curse you auto-logout) and then edit this to say what we're looking for. EDIT OOC: We have no idea what we're looking for. Also, it's a factory. Not a warehouse.I am dumb. IC: Vertak, North District Factory: "Erm... hold on just a second." Vertak shifted uncomfortably. "I'll... I'll... hold on, I'll just ask Djoser.""Djoser?" "Yes?" the AI responded."What exactly are Kayzata and I looking for again?""Please hold while I look through my data banks..." Djoser was silent for a full minute before replying. "Um... there's nothing. You never told me anything." "Right...." Vertak nodded. "Sorry Kayzata. We're just looking for anything- anything that seems out of place or suspicious. Like that buzz in the air. I want to find out where that's coming from."He glanced back down at the map, noting the area where there was definite Ring activity and deciding to have Djoser scan the map next time he was in the Tumbler. -ibrow

Edited by ibrow, Oct 18 2011 - 08:12 PM.

  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Tune in for the most brutal death yet.

 


#65 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,293 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 08:40 PM

IC: When Draxion collapsed, Kaelen stood up and left the stands, bluring out of sight thanks to his Kakama.The artificaily warmed air swept around him as he headed towards the hospital. Their were several contestants there that he wanted to talk to before they left and he lost track of them.He reached his destination after a few minuets of walking between the heaters that were so prevalent on this island.The doors hissed open, allowing him access to the hospital. Kaelen walked in, searching for either the rahksi or the winged Kasuba that had been in the arena shortly before. OOC: Do either of you think that your characters are up to the task of talking to mine?
  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#66 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,594 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 08:48 PM

OOC: I'm not sure there was any specified target on the map; just a note that Zanth and Suya were planning on scoping the place out. To clarify what they're looking for -- the weird feeling in the air is essentially all Kayzata and Vertak are likely to find in the first warehouse that bears any importance at the moment. IC - Crate - Warehouse 1: The print on the box seemed to imply that the crate contained spare metal scraps, all of them made out of Protosteel. The other boxes, if observed, would yield the same information. While a couple of them seemed to possess the emblem of the Ring, it didn't seem as if they were being used for anything. What made the scene strange was, as mentioned before, the strange feeling in the air that didn't seem to be affecting anything in any way. The other oddity was that this Ring-material housing warehouse was still intact and being used despite the fact that it was located in a KNPD patrolled area. IC - Elithes - Arena: After cutting his way through the grass (having retrieved all of his equipment first) Elithes finally located Swerv again. "Don't let zhe injuvries deceive you," he said to the robot. "I'm still good to fight." OOC: To avoid being sued... Be aware that the following confrontation is rather brutal. If you didn't believe how ruthless Lyxek was before... you will after reading this. IC - Lyxek - Ring HQ: Lyxek walked slowly into the Throne Room; something didn't feel right to the Toa of Sonics. There were no guards outside the door at the moment -- a direct contrast to the usual presence of a permanent guard. The voice, as well, had been one he had barely recognized -- while he was certain he had heard it before, he couldn't remember who it belonged to... Gripping his guitar tightly in his hand, he opened the door and walked inside. The place was empty. He narrowed his eyes, looking around. A slight dripping sound, like that of water in a cave, reverberated against the walls. Behind him, the door closed; at the same time, a drop of red liquid splashed on the ground in front of him. He frowned as he looked at it, following its path back upward..."That's harsh," he said quietly. Above him, the five guards who usually stood to guard the Throne Room had been killed and strung up, blood dripping down the helmet of one of them. He looked around, smiling as something clicked behind him, "Understatement of the century," a voice said as a Toa of Earth materialized behind him, his Mask of Concealment deactivating. "Regardless, your time is up, Ringmaster." "Cheesy boast... familiar voice... Is that Dodera behind me?" Lyxek asked, completely oblivious to the Toa's threat. "I'm honored. And here I thought the Director considered me such an easy target that he thought low-ranked whelps from the Guild could take me out. I've never been so happy to find out I was wrong." "Funny," Dodera said, his eyes narrowing. "But you're wrong on that second account. I'm here on orders from the Guild itself -- not for the Director." Lyxek raised an eyebrow. "Rest assured, though, my comrades are on their way to KNPD headquarters as we speak. The council has decided that your antics, as well as the Director's, have gone on for too long; it's time for your little power play to end." Lyxek was silent for a moment, his grin becoming bigger and bigger with each word. Then he began to chuckle, quietly at first before erupting into a full-on fit of laughter. Dodera gritted his teeth at the sound."Oh... man. You are so mistaken, dude," Lyxek said as he regained control of himself. "See, there isn't a power play going on at all -- I have the Director under my thumb." Dodera's eyes widened. Lyxek turned his head to look at him. "Oh yeah. Probably not in the way that you think, but... You know. I'll fill you in on the secret since you won't live long enough to let it leak out." The Toa of Sonics whispered something to Dodera, using his powers over sound to carry the words clear over to the Toa of Earth. The revelation rang in his ears like the chiming of a bell; his eyes widened in shock and surprise."That's... not possible..." he stammered. "Oh, yes, it is," Lyxek answered. He turned, taking a step forward; Dodera fired a blast of energy with his pistol, though the burst -- as well as the ones he fired immediately afterwards -- merely seemed to shift around the Toa of Sonics, never touching the crazed Toa's armor. With a snap of his fingers, a controlled burst of sound caused the gun to shatter. "You shouldn't have come here, Dodera; it really is a shame to have to kill someone as skilled as you are, especially since that skill is going to waste with the Heart protecting me." The Toa of Earth moved to draw another weapon, though another snap of Lyxek's fingers sent another sound wave at him that launched the bounty hunter into the wall. Dodera tried to rise to his feet, his hands pressed against the walls for support; he screamed as two smaller guitar-axes -- essentially razor-edged banjos -- stabbed into his hands, trapping him there. When he reached for his control over Earth, he felt nothing -- his elemental power seemed to have abandoned him. Lyxek launched another burst of sound at him."Karma's cruel, isn't it?" the Ringmaster asked. "You killed my guards and strung them up like meat, not to mention the fact that you broke into my house and are attempting to kill my pawns; for that, you relinquish your life-" Another, more powerful blast. "- your equipment-" The next blast caused Dodera's armor and mask to shatter. "- your will-" One more blast. "- your ability to hear..." The Ringmaster let loose a much more powerful blast as he said this; Dodera continued to scream, his audio receptors no longer working as the sound waves continued to crash upon him. Lyxek watched him until the Toa stopped making noise, finally cutting off the attack. To the bounty hunter, Lyxek's final declaration fell upon deaf ears. He raised his hand, his mouth moving though seeming to make no noise; the last sight that Dodera saw before death came was a green mist shrouding him, followed by the appearance of a skull-like face right in front of him. As his body slumped and a bright blue orb of light appeared in the mist, Lyxek's words echoed around the chamber. "And your soul."

Edited by Parugi, Oct 18 2011 - 08:48 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#67 Offline TMV-Spirit Nui

TMV-Spirit Nui
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,906 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 08:49 PM

IC: Nexus cringed in pain as the bullets pertruded his torso but felt a since of accomplishment as he saw his sword begin to slice through the robots leg. Then turning swiftly, using his Kakama, he grabbed the beings face with his hand. The toa channelled his power and made it flow into his hand, and he released his energy making a sonic boom that could shatter steel.
  • 0


#68 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2011 - 09:45 PM

OOC: Swerv and Elithes are actually close to the mouth of a cave, but not in it. In fact, they are right next to large blocks of Elithes' special ice. IC / The Arena / With Elithes: Swerv looked the Matoran up and down. If he had a mouth, he would have smirked. Instead, he could only say, “I’ve definitely seen you worse.” With a loud pop, Swerv finally fixed the large dent in his knee. As he got to his feet, he chuckled. “Like at the end of the Night Run.” Swerv tapped one of his eyes and collected his weapons with the other, “You definitely look fit for a fight. You’re not missing any body parts.” IC / The Infirmary / Next to Alan: Draxion did not hear Alan as he lay there. He even missed Kaelen coming in. Although then a Toa came over with a Kanoka disk. The Toa laid his hand on Draxion and used his Quick Healing, then lifted up the Kanoka and brought it down on Draxion’s chest. As the Toa walked away, after checking the Rahkshi’s weapons, Draxion’s armor began to mend itself until it was back to normal. Now he was healed, if still unconscious. IC / South District / At the Lowest Tip: Older Brother stared south out to where he knew three small islands rested. A flying tank, almost, had gone in their direction. What was it doing over there? Brother, at the moment, was not sure if he cared to find out. Although he didn’t know where to go next at the moment. IC / South District / Far Behind: Waiter knew he was never going to catch Delta 51 at this rate. Instead, he should have slipped a tracking device on them or something of the sort. The Toa shook his head. He sure hoped they weren’t up to something major. But having nothing else to do, he continued South.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#69 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 08:47 AM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan looked around, as he attempted to scan the surrounding the figure out where the others could be, he saw the grass constantly moving in one spot, as if a fight was going on there.Most likely Nexus, from what Alan said. Kairan thought, and then noticed another patch of grass that was moving... but also seemed to be cut as it moved. Kairan then smiled.I think I might have just figured out where the others are. Kairan thought, as he landed, and then ran toward the spot where he saw the grass moving.Though, from the sounds of it, whatever happens, it'll likely be a two on one fight... I'll have to go after Elithes first if that's true. OOC: Wouldn't be the first time the two have fought; we fought before the downtime started IIRC. =P
  • 0

#70 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,976 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 02:17 PM

Eryn/Arena\IC: It was now or never. Eryn changed her arms into massive spike-covered tentacles and hugged herself, Nexus in the center of them. However, the sound was taking its toll on her, and she shutdown. The mech was teleported into the garage. Her other form immediately came online and stood. "Did I succeed in defeating him, Mistress Kerid?"

Alan/Infirmary\IC: Alan was just about to get up to leave when an unrecognized being came over. Sitting back against the pillows, the kasuba said, "Yes, may I help you?"


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#71 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 02:26 PM

IC Kayzata - North District(9) Factory - Searching Factory: Kayzata sighed, "This box seems to contain nothing more than leftover metal, perhaps this is a storage house for their garbage?" Kayzata asked aloud, and an organization as large as the Ring would definitely want to hide any sort of objects that could force people to question the Ring. Kayzata was essentially at a loss, nothing of importance seemed to be in the Factory, at least nothing he could see with his own two eyes, perhaps in another form he could discover more. "This feeling in the air, it is not our own minds incurring this upon us, this is something else," he said, walking around the Factory, and studying more of the crates that seemed to be everywhere. He let his body disintegrate, spreading out through the air of the Factory, and allowing his particles to search through all the cracks and fractures that were present in the room. He could not see, but he could feel, and with feeling, he could picture most any object that he found. OOC: So right now, Kayzata is everywhere, and he can see pretty much everything, be it in a crate or not. -Kayzata
  • 0

#72 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 02:50 PM

IC: Sol saw a sphere of shadow come from nowhere and a being walk out. Marx emerged from the shadows and found he had appeared near the infirmary. Marx recognized Sol but knew Sol would not remember him. He said, "Hello Sol." Sol replied, "Umm... who are you?" Marx said, "It is me Marx." Sol then remembered his dream from only a short time ago while asleep in the infirmy and pulled Marx over to the side to talk. He told him of his dream and how they needed to team up for something bad that Sol could not quite explain. Sol then offered to join Marx's team. Marx was suprised by what he had heard and said, "If you are not lying. Which I believe you are not then, okay. I will team up with you and let me join my Day Run Team." Sol said, "Okay but I should tell Alan that I am leaving Team Wing, first." Sol asked a pink and green Matoran if he knew where Alan from Team Wing was and the Matoran told im he was just beaten in the match. Sol thanked the Matoran and ran to back in the infirmary to tell Alan what was up. Marx followed silently behind. Sol saw Alan in a bed and walked over and said, "Hi, Alan."

Edited by Titan of Energy, Oct 19 2011 - 02:53 PM.

  • 0

#73 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,976 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 03:17 PM

Alan/Infirmary\IC: Alan, surprised at having multiple visitors, replied, "Well, aren't I the popular patient? Yes, Sol, what is it?"


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#74 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 03:25 PM

IC: Sol said, "Yay, um... Well my brother Marx wanted me join his team. So I am sorry but I have to resign my position on Team Wing... Oh, and that is Marx." He pointed to Marx, who was standing in the doorway.
  • 0

#75 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,976 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 03:40 PM

Alan/Infirmary\IC: "You sure? Well, sorry to see you go. You did well," Alan responded. After shaking hands with Sol and nodding to Marx, he turned back to Kaelen. "Now then, I apologize for the interruption. To whom do I owe the pleasure of meeting their acquaintance?"


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#76 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 03:58 PM

IC: Sol and Marx left the room. Sol felt guilty for leaving but he felt guilty a lot. He still felt guilt for leaving his friends behind in Karda Nui all those many years ago. He missed them but he knew he was not meant to stay there. He hada bigger destiny to fufill. While the other Av-Matoran labored for the Great Spirit Mata Nui and whatever else they did. He would wander the universe. He had fought some pirates in hand to hand combat on the open seas. He had visited many of the Southern Islands and even once visited Metru Nui. But that had all passed. He still, however, could not remember becoming a Toa or being transformed into whatever it was that he was today. In the the time he had thought about these things. Both Marx and him had walked out to the arena to watch the end of the fight and maybe buy a snack. Marx turned to Sol and said, "Maybe we should get you a new team crest machine. Oh and I have a surprise from you in the garage I am renting. I think you will like it." Sol grinned and said, "Okay sounds good."
  • 0

#77 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 03:59 PM

OOC: This is before Sol and Marx left the room, btw. Not that it matters much. IC / The Infirmary / Next to Alan: Draxion, lying on his side due to his spikes, awoke with a start. Twisting, he sat up and clutched at where Kairan had stabbed him. There was no mark or indication that anything had happened. The Rahkshi hissed in relief. He sure was glad the infirmary was there. Grabbing his things, he looked over to see that Alan was right next to him, along with a few other Toa. He appeared busy, so he just nodded in Alan’s direction and slipped out the door, past another being that was standing there. Once outside, he ran to the Arena, eager to get a seat and see how Swerv, Elithes, and Eryn were doing.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#78 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,671 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 04:14 PM

IC - Vailian - Jial Island: As the Delta 51 attacked, sending the Niaka into a temporary state of panic, Vailian observed the cards he had drawn, debating which would be best for the situation. In his hand he held the Poison, Shielding, Intangibility, Illusion and Vertigo cards -- not a bad draw considering the circumstances. Grabbing the Vertigo, Intangibility and Poison cards, he placed them in the Coder, sliding the other two cards back into the deck. As his very form turned transparent, swirl markings appearing on his forearms and his gloves taking on a sickly green hue, he slid down the hill, towards the confused and angry Niaka -- several of whom were taking flight so as to give chase to the Delta 51, launching balls of blue fire at them.

IC: "Amateur!" Cheiz called after Vailian. He wriggled on top of the Steltian's head, and arcs of erratic lightning spat and crackled from his body, leaping like feral creatures at the Niaka in flight

  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#79 Offline Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,595 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 05:55 PM

IC: Vertak, North District Factory: "I'm getting sick of not knowing what's going on." Vertak said, lifting a crate with his gravity powers.He swung his arm and slammed the crate into a wall; leaving it to crash to the ground, Vertak did the same with three more. "I HATE lawbreakers." Vertak said to no one, crumpling another couple crates. "The Ring AND the KNPD." -ibrow
  • 0

book_2_logo_v2_small.png

 

CHAPTER 3

 

Tune in for the most brutal death yet.

 


#80 Offline TMV-Spirit Nui

TMV-Spirit Nui
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,906 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2011 - 07:01 PM

IC: As Eryn got teleported Nexus did also. Once in the infirmiry Nexus awoke next to Alan and asked, "Is the fight still going on?"
  • 0





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users