Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Day Run: The Garden


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1038 replies to this topic

#841 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 07:31 PM

-==IC: Kairan//Ocean==-"Plus, I could catch you." Kairan added with a smile, even as he continued to head across the ocean.OOC: Anyone wanna test ToD's statement there? =P
  • 0

#842 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 09:15 PM

IC / Ring HQ / Lyxek’s Throne Room:Brother shifted the weight of the silence generators on his back and took a moment to quickly inspect his equipment. The shadows receded and he saw that the camouflage button was indeed working. Recalling the shadows, he used them to engage the buttons on all the equipment around him, as well as turning them on.Having shadow as a power was certainly convenient, he didn’t have to manually touch things to switch them on. Now, in utter silence due to the effects of the now activated generators, Brother eased open one door and slipped inside the throne room. Both hands raised and ready to control the shadows of the room.IC / West District / Talking on le Crest:“That’s fine,” Waiter started forward again, “Thank you, Ehjoras. Out.”The Toa cut the connection and took the next turn right. He was heading for Tyis Island, which he had just left.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#843 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2011 - 10:30 PM

IC: Hexxon: KNPD: By the way Lurinost talked, Hexxon could tell she, too, was an officer. He turned to the gate, gazing at the buildings beyond it.How did this happen? Or, more perhaps importantly, why?He needed to go inside, look around the place, and meet other officers. The ebon and dark gold-armored being stepped toward the gate, planning on phasing through it.IC: Kaytana: East District: Faster! Faster!Kaytana was eager to get to the Ring base. It wouldn't too long now.
  • 0

#844 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 02:29 AM

OOC: ToD: She has a Crest, so yeah, technically she could use her limited access to the DR mainframe to hear some of the other transmissions. :PIC - Reaper - DH Ship 1: Field experience... Right. Like I lack that, either. The Toa of Ice crossed his arms, closing his eyes. I think somewhere between fighting an army compsoed of Rahkshi and the best bounty hunters in the universe, and defeating an incarnation of death itself, you could be considered 'qualified for anything.'The Toa opened his eyes, looking at the other Dark Hunters on his boat. "So," he said. "I can't say I've actually met any of you before... What hunting teams are you part of?"IC - Sanshou - Tyis Island: "You know what else is in the air?" Sanshou asked as they came to a halt on the ground, immediately dropping and landing on her feet. "People without parachutes. Five seconds before they hit the ground. And die."Having said that, she looked around, and then began walking toward the Tower of Tyis -- barely visible in the distance, though one could still see part of it over the large dunes around them.IC - Tarius and co. - Kia Island Tunnel: "True, true," the Toa of Magnetism replied. "Though I've seen very few Matoran with the ability to use Kanohi..." He glanced at Vertak, seeming to eye Rhindon for a moment. "Granted, I've been wrong about people before..."He looked forward again, squinting down the tunnel. "It looks like we're nearing the end of this hall," he said after a moment. "Hm... I'm surprised at how deep this actually went... We must be near the edge of the island at this point." IC - Lyxek/Guards - Throne Room: The first things that Brother would notice upon entering the Throne Room were the three or four guards present, each stationed at either entrance to the room; one of the ones near the door he entered looked quizzically at the door, then said something to the other guard -- something that went unheard to Brother thanks to the silent generators, admittedly one of their weak points -- before closing the door, coming very close to brushing against the Rahkshi.The other thing was Lyxek. He was sitting on his throne, strumming his guitar lazily as he kicked his foot slightly to the tune he was playing, both feet draped over the side of one of his arm rests. For a moment, his foot stopped moving, as if he had heard or seen something, though it resumed a moment later.At this point, he was basically a target just begging to be eliminated.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#845 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 08:33 AM

-==IC: Kairan//Tyis Island==-Kairan chuckled, as he followed Sanshou."Well, I guess it was a good thing I didn't choose to fly, as, given I was right below you, I could have caught you before you hit the water." Kairan pointed out with a smile to the Artanian, as he walked close to her.
  • 0

#846 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,373 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 11:06 AM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island, The Tunnel:"I don't have an Akaku, nor any of its powers." Vertak replied to Chyff and Tarius. "I wear a Mask of Stealth... which I am able to use, of course. Not that it seems to do me any good these days. I should probably get myself a Kadin."Vertak was thankful that he had Rhindon in his hand, and began debating about whether to make himself seem more trustworthy by placing Rhindon where his old sword used to be clipped on his back.Nah. He decided. Best to be safe.IC: Djoser, In the Tumbler:Once out of Zaydan's sight, Djoser slowed down, allowing the AI to begin driving."Take me to the Ring Headquarters." he said. "Once I am there, you may return to the South District until I need you again.""Understood." the AI responded.-ibrow
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#847 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 12:19 PM

IC / Ring HQ / Lyxek’s Throne Room:Ok, things were about to get hectic.Brother memorized the room the best he could in the short time he looked and closed his eyes, drawing on his power of shadows to now feel the room. No one was moving enough for him to recognize where they were by their shadows, so that’s why he had looked where they had been.Now, he needed to do several things almost simultaneously. Shadows gripped the generators on his back, ready to move while Brother visualized what he was about to do next. Physically moving had nothing to do with using his power, but it helped him focus anyway. As such, the Rahkshi dropped his arms to his side and then threw them up and out. Then he pointed both hands towards Lyxek himself. As his did this, several things happened, hopefully.Needless to say, in order to do all this almost at once, Brother was glad he had almost double the power of a normal Toa, plus he wasn’t some being that couldn’t think to save his life.The first thing that happened was that the shadows around the four guards rose up and attempted to strangle them into unconsciousness. After that was finished and they were hopefully all knocked out, the silence generators were pulled from their place on Brother’s back and placed in a semi circle around Lyxek. Thankfully it appeared all their camouflage buttons were working as well.And then the last thing that happened was that a solid sphere of shadow appeared around Lyxek and his throne. Spikes grew inside, at all angles, and then rushed out to meet the other side of the sphere, even if they had to go through Lyxek and what he was lounging on.All this happened as Brother had lifted his arms at his sides and then brought them forward. As he was doing this though, the shadows around him were dispersed as he didn’t concentrate on them. So, along with the silence generators, the only thing keeping him hidden was the camouflage device. Of course none of this would matter if Lyxek died like he was supposed to, and that no one would come to crash the party.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#848 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 12:21 PM

IC: Lux Saran - Kia IslandLux chuckled, 'Flying's overrated. But if you've got a mask that'll bring in customers, we'll take it!'-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void, Dec 26 2011 - 06:48 PM.

  • 0

#849 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 05:38 PM

Eryn/Day Run Grounds, Talking via Crest with WaiterIC:

Eryn would have smirked at the communication she heard, if she could. Ehjoras seemed to be left in the dark about Alan's group, or at least its members... She'd have to tell him later. As for now? "Waiter, this is Eryn. Sorry about that - I guess Mistress Kerid hasn't told Master Ehjoras about everything yet. Anyways, do you need quick transport to the island? I could probably get you there faster than paid transport."

Alan/Tyis Island, With Kairan and SanshouIC:

"Well, I'll go forward and let them know what appened. Seems no one else has arrived yet, which isn't too surprising... Anyways, see you two in a few minutes, I hope," said Alan as he circled above the two. There, with a smirk, he turned and set course for the tower, speeding through the air much faster than someone on the ground could have walked. Though he seemed to be an honorary member, he wanted to make sure he was seen and known, too.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#850 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 07:57 PM

IC - Sanshou - Tyis Island: Sanshou nodded absentmindedly as they approached the tower, Alan flying in ahead. She could see Kaorus from here, still guarding the door, as usual. As no one attacked them or Alan on sight, it was presumably safe to go near it.IC - Tarius and co. - Kia Island cavern: "Indeed," Tarius said distractedly as they came to the mouth of the cavern. He stopped at its entrance, allowing the lightstone's light -- and that from Chyff's Ruru -- to shine into the room. It was... not so big, actually. Lengthwise, certainly, and it was definitely wide, but in terms of height? Hardly a cavern. It was perhaps fifty feet wide, and was about as long as a football field. From top to bottom, it was perhaps ten feet -- more than enough room for the beings to maneuver in. Pillars of ice were scattered all throughout, blocking visibility somewhat, though it was obvious that the room was very long.Tarius looked around a moment, and then shrugged. "Carry on," he said. "The eyes are in here somewhere. Fan out and look for them."IC - Lyxek and guards - Throne Room: Brother's plan seemed to work like a charm. The guards were felled, again, fairly quickly, having not been prepared for a sneak attack -- though, admittedly, seeming a bit under-prepared in any case, given their location. That was certainly odd. Regardless, Lyxek did not seem to have had time to react to the shadows that sprung up around him; within the sphere that surrounded his throne, no movement could be felt for the longest time. The throne room was silent.And then, of course, it was not.The shadow began to bubble. It shook and stretched in random places, as if something within was writhing about, trying to escape. Then the lights flickered, though only slightly. A moment later, holes began to appear in the shell of darkness, before a shock wave of some sort completely dispersed it, the sheer output causing the generators stationed around the throne to short circuit and stop working. When all was said and done, Lyxek was revealed again, still in the same position as before; the only difference was that there were a number of holes in the metal throne, the casino-related carvings in it completely destroyed.Not a scratch could be seen on the Ringmaster, who continued to bob his feet and play his guitar. The only difference was that he was now looking around the room, his eyes, narrowed, darting from one spot to the next. First he looked at the guards, then the throne, the ceiling, the destroyed generators...They came to rest on the spot where the invisible Brother was standing."Smooth," he said lazily. "But not good enough." He strummed his guitar again, observing the guards. "Definitely less bloody than the Guild's little attack yesterday, though not as impressive. Come on; show yourself. We can talk. Maybe I'll even show some mercy."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#851 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 08:21 PM

IC: Well the obvious place to hide something small smooth and shiny was in something big smooth and shiny. Chyff immediately went over to the pillars of ice, using a small amount of elemental power to sense within them. If it had been down to him to hide some precious jewels, this was exactly where he'd have hidden them. Hard to find, and hard to retrieve as the icy columns may well have been supporting the cavern's ceiling
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#852 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 09:37 PM

IC / Ring HQ / Lyxek’s Throne Room: Unfortunately, although it’s yet to be discerned for whom, the two silence generators strapped to Brother’s chest, under his cloak, were still powered on, along with his camouflage. Both items were far enough away from Lyxek’s shock wave to remain unaffected, as evidenced by Brother not hearing anything Lyxek said and Brother remaining unseen for a few moments. Or maybe that Lyxek never said; Brother wasn’t too sure of the range of the two backup generators he had on him. Either way, Brother moved his hands in a circular motion before Lyxek finished speaking. This called the shadows to once again surround him and also created spikes around Lyxek except without the sphere that they had been in, in the last attack. This time he would see how the Toa had escaped. Brother brought his fists together and the spikes tried to connect with the opposite spikes on the other side of an imaginary sphere. The Rahkshi also began to back up. If this Toa displayed another act of supernatural power, or just unknown power, he was out of there to report his findings to Zanth, wherever that being happened to be.IC / West District / Talking on the Crest: Waiter stopped moving as his crest crackled to life and Eryn spoke. Once she had finished, Waiter looked down at the bicycle he was sitting on, “Yeah, Eryn… the… robot from yesterday. I could definitely use fast transformation. “But I’m in the middle of the West District. How fast is this transport exactly?”
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#853 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 26 2011 - 11:40 PM

Eryn/En Route to Waiter's PositionIC:

"I'll be there in less than a minute. I know the streets by central processor, and I'm already close to there, at the Day Run Grounds. See you in just a moment," she said, turning her arms into massive jump-jets which launched her into the city and, after a few more jumps, to Waiter.She had been able to find his exact location via her aerial positions and, thus, landed only a few bio from the toa. "Eryn's transport system, ready to bring Waiter to his destination. Tyis Island, I believe?"

Alan/Tyis Island, With Kairan and SanshouIC:

"Hail, Kaorus! How is my fine armored friend today?" Alan said as he came to a landing a bio or so from the guard. "Well, other pleasantries aside, there is a grave issue to be discussed. All Tyis members - the small amount that were a part of the organization - were expelled from the ranks of the KNPD. So we have very little chance of receiving information from that end. Other consequences go with this, I'm sure."

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#854 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 12:37 AM

IC - Cavern - Kia Island: As it turned out, there was no indication of the jewels within the pillars -- at least, not that Chyff could feel so far. Perhaps deeper into the cavern?That was where Tarius, eyes narrowed, was heading, at any rate. One hand pressed to his mask, he walked slowly through the forest of pillars, looking about every so often in case there was a trap.IC - Kaorus - Tower of Tyis: Kaorus nodded in greeting. If he could frown, he would have; needless to say, his demeanor made his current state of mind obvious. "It is grave, indeed," he said. "We have had one other member arrive already; a teleporter. He has described most of the situation to us."As Sanshou and Kairan arrived, he raised a hand, greeting the Tyis member; she waved in turn. "How go things around here?" she asked."Same as usual," the armored warrior answered. "Fending off the occasional attackers, dealing with the KNPD and Ring messengers who come every now and then... Nothing new to speak of."IC - Lyxek - Ring HQ: Lyxek's eyes narrowed as the shadow spikes appeared again. Despite not actually needing to, he rolled off of the throne as they shot toward him, causing the chair to crumble from the built up damage; those that touched him seemed to merely bounce off of his body. Noting the shadow that had apepared where he had been looking before, he raised a hand. Green mist appeared on either side of Brother, quickly surrounding the Rahkshi and tearing through his shadow. The Collector's essence slashed through the generators on the Rahkshi's body, exposing him to the Toa -- on top of effectively trapping him.Upon seeing who was attacking, Lyxek raised an eyebrow. Then he laughed. "Well, well, well..." he said, pushing himself up. The Ringmaster began to clap. "This... is a surprise. My old financer coming to get me! Why don't you take a seat?" The Collector seemed to push the Rahkshi forward at these words. The room seemed to darken, and the air felt... thicker.Lyxek smiled darkly, gesturing to the steps leading up to the remains of his throne. "Please. I insist. And don't try any teleportation -- I have a friend around here who.... Well, let's just say that teleportation within his area of influence has resulted in ugly results as of late..."

Edited by Parugi, Dec 27 2011 - 02:05 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#855 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 01:18 AM

IC / Ring HQ / Lyxek’s Throne Room:This. Was. Bad.Not bad as in Brother was bad as in evil, but bad bad, as in not good, or, a bad thing to happen. Because a bad thing was definitely happening. Lyxek definitely had something special up his sleeve, and it was wrapped around Brother and called the Collector. Or at least that was one part of whatever power Lyxek had now.Plus the Collectors essence had absolutely shredded his cloak. That was so not going to help Lyxek not get killed.Despite the way the room seemed to shift under the Toa’s word, Brother stood his ground. Of course this didn’t stop the Collector from sliding him forward on his large feet. Instead he folded his arms and smirked at the Toa, “No, I am not 'coming to get you', as you put it.”Brother resisted for a second more and then slowly walked to the seats, still refusing to sit, “I’ve come to rid the island from what you’ve become and plan to be.”Meanwhile Brother was gathering the shadows in the somewhat dark room. They thickened and the room grew darker. No attacks came, but Brother could feel and almost taste the thickness of the air. There seemed to be something different in Lyxek. Almost in how he held himself.Well, attacking him directly was out of the question. And what was the Collector’s weakness anyway? Definitely not shadow, that was for certain. Perhaps now was time to let Lyxek lay out his cards, as he so often did. Brother could always cheat, but then again, no matter what, Lyxek seemed to still have superior cards. For now.Sitting down with arms still folded, Brother inclined his head, “What do you wish to tell me?”IC / West District / With Eryn:Waiter jumped back and had his sword out and pointed at Eryn as she suddenly landed in front of him. He had not expected that. Thankfully, despite looking different from yesterday, she had the same voice, which alerted Waiter to who she was.Putting away his weapon, Waiter propped the bike up against the nearest building and jumped upon Eryn’s back. Getting a firm grip, he said, “Tower of Tyis, to be specific. Or at least that’s where I believe Alan will be. Let’s go.”
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#856 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 10:06 AM

-==IC: Kairan//Tyis Island==-"Hello again... Kaorus?" Kairan asked in greeting, as he hoped he had remembered the Guild of Tyis member's name correctly."So, what's the plan now?" Kairan asked, the body of Dodera still on the former KNPD officer's back.
  • 0

#857 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 02:51 PM

IC - Lyxek - Throne Room: "Oh, come on; get rid of me, coming to get me, trying to assassinate me, they're all exact same thing," Lyxek said. "Just slightly differently worded." He moved his head slightly as several of the screens on the wall behind him turned on. "Regardless..." He began walking backwards toward them, before turning around, and moving over to the control center. "You have absolutely no idea what's coming, Brother. Allow me to enlighten you... momentarily..." He looked over the blank screens, then at the control panel. A second later he was typing, seeming to be working on something."You know, my enemies are a strange bunch. First Fangarahk -- or whatever that guy's name was -- tries to kill me, and fails. Then the Guild of Tyis tries to do the same, fails, and now you try to follow in their footsteps," he said, typing away on the keyboard, never once looking up at the Rahkshi. He might as well have been talking about the weather. "But you know what I think? I think that that pattern is getting boring. And you've been such a big help to me in the past, Mr. Rahkshi, that it doesn't make sense for me to kill you right off the bat like I did those two -- or to leave you in relative darkness about what's going on like I did with them." He paused, hand held over the "enter" key. "Not to mention... surely you've been interested in finding out what your finances have gone into, am I right?"He pressed the key. The screens activated and seemed to rotate through a number of pictures -- specifically, showing each of the Constructs that had appeared, in order. The Collector; zombie-like Matoran from South District; the Darkside; pictures of the Virus's avatars, fighting Swerv; then the Construct, and finally, the Beast. Other images popped up after that -- the Ring HQ, the Heart, Kai-Nam...The rotation stopped, creating a unified image. Lyxek was showing Brother an odd scene now, a live feed of something: A large, metal room, in which there was nothing more than a chasm that spanned for who knew how deep, as well as a bridge that ran over it, connecting the only two doors in the room. In the center of the bridge, a large, circular platform, there sat a metal container, easily a Toa's height. Tubes connected to it from the ceiling, though the top of the room was not visible.Lyxek turned around, arms outstretched to either side. "Well?"OOC: I just realized... Kayzata is gone and he still, technically, had the Beast....I'mma have to retcon that into someone else's possession...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#858 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 06:15 PM

IC: Delta Stratos - Kia Island/Underground/Ice CavernWhile Lux was busy making a fool of himself (again) she busied herself examining the cavern. It wasn't massive, but it was still decent sized. Though the pillars of ice gave the illusion of cramped confines.She searched on, trying to check every plausible place where someone could hide something. Nothing. Chyff seemed to be searching the ice pillars, so she worked on the walls, checking for any niches or secret switches. Anything that lead them to their bounty.-Void
  • 0

#859 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 09:09 PM

IC: Sol arrived on the top on a skyscraper as he was told to by his brother Marx over the Team Crest machine. He looked around but saw no one. Then a shadow gate opened and Marx walked through it. Sol asked, "What did you want me to see?" Marx smiled behind his mask and said, "Only one of the most incredible things ever." Marx held up a small metal box. Sol looked at it and asked, "What does it do?" Marx said, "Well by itself nothing but with some other things I can make a multi dimensional gate that can bring us home." Sol was astonished last he knew Marx had not remembered who he was yet and even Sol could not figure out how to get home. Sol said, "So what do we need to do?" Marx lowered his voice and said, "We are going to have to get very hard to come by tech. Stuff that I can't build with the scraps I have in the garage. We may have to take some of them but I think we can find some of the things in stores." Marx reached into a small bag he was carrying and took out a thin sheet of metal that had words carved into it and said, "These things I need you to get. I can buy or build the rest. Hopefully we can pull this off without having to steal anything." Sol smiled and said, "Okay I'll do my best to get this stuff. I really do hope this works." Marx disappeared back into the shadows as Sol rocketed into the sky. Sol looked at the list and saw it only contained three items and none of them were really tech.
  • 0

#860 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 10:05 PM

IC: Hexxon: KNPD:You could call it laziness. Hexxon used his power of density control to walk through any door he came to, instead of just opening it. He was determined to find the Director, hoping he could get to meet his boss and recieve some information about the attack on him, and about the city.IC: Kaytana: East District: Almost there, almost there!Kaytana knew the Ring base to be not a long drive outside the East District of City, and so pushed on.
  • 0

#861 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 27 2011 - 11:01 PM

IC - KNPD HQ Walls - KNPD HQ: As Hexxon neared the Director's room, he would notice that the walls were getting gradually harder and harder to phase through -- and, in fact, upon arriving at the Director's room, he would find that it was impossible to phase through them at all.Not to mention, there were no signs of the damages that had been done to the hall the day before.IC - Tarius and co. - Kia Island Cavern: There was nothing in the walls. It was almsot beginning to look like the Eyes were not here. Perhaps a higher level of thought was needed to find such legendary items...IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: As whoever had entered did not seem to have noticed the room in which he sat, Lyccir decided to simply mkae his presence known and check on the new arrival for himself. If it was an assassin, he could handle it; at this point he just wanted to know who it was.Grabbing his staff, he stood up, walking to the door and looking out. Upon seeing Zaydan, he raised an eyebrow. "And who might you be?"IC - Elithes - The Barrens: The Wheel was nearing its destination; once over this hill, they would be at Jirez's bunker. After that, the real rebellion party would begin. Elithes smiled slightly; those KNPD and Ring members wouldn't know what-"Hostiles detected ahead," Illuxio said, cutting off Elithes's train of thought. "A lot of hostiles.""Vhat?" Elithes growled, slowing to a halt. This was bad... "Who and how many?""The Ring, and dozens," Illuxio answered. "Who knows why they're here? Regardless, we won't be able to get through."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#862 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 10:36 AM

OOC: Whoops, I should have known there was another room. ^_^'-==IC: Zaydan/Kiyara Labs==-Zaydan turned around in surprise."My name is Zaydan, member of Team Zero. I was told that a person named Vertak had been here?" Zaydan asked, as he saw the Turaga, intrigued, as he hadn't known that a Turaga was on Kai Nam.
  • 0

#863 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,373 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 12:15 PM

OOC: Hey Parugi, I wouldn't mind if you know, Kayzata gave the Beast over to Vertak. Seems likeone of the more believable options... aside from the fact that nobody Vertak is currently with has noticed it. :PIC: Vertak, Kia Island Cavern:Rhindon, can you feel anything? Vertak asked via thought as he followed a few steps behind Tarius, searching. Anything that might hint towards even where a trap might be? Could use that to our advantage.Meanwhile, he pulled out his shield into a ready position, still following Tarius."What do you think would happen if we destroyed a pillar?" he asked quietly, attempting to see through the darkness.IC: Djoser, The Tumbler, Heading To Ring HQ:"How much longer?" Djoser questioned, feeling a little bored."Not quite sure yet." the AI told him. "I'll let you know."-ibrow
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#864 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 01:10 PM

IC: Delta Stratos - Kia Island/Underground/Ice CavernDelta looked at Vetak like he'd gone insane, 'Uh, the cavern would come down on us. Sheesh.'She turned back to the search, 'Well, if you want to kill us all, that's your choice, but as for me, I'd prefer to live a little while longer.'-Void
  • 0

#865 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,373 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 02:26 PM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Cavern:Vertak snorted. "One pillar, not all of them."He had to once again suppress the urge to use his light powers to brighten the entire cavern- it would be better used as a surprise at this point.-ibrow
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#866 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 03:22 PM

Alan/Tyis Island, With Kairan and SanshouIC:

"Ah, should have known someone would get here first," said Alan with a nod. "So, anything else important that has happened, besides the normal?"OOC: JSYK, Kal, Eryn's normal mech body is still the same. It's her toa-sized body that's different.

Eryn/En Route to Tyis IslandIC:

Eryn chuckled as she grabbed Waiter and set him in front of her. "This will likely be more comfortable," she said as her glass front opened to reveal a compartment with a chair just big enough to fit a middle-class Steltian. "I have this chamber just for these occasions. Whether it was for prisoners to be transported for the KNPD or for a Day Run participant to get somewhere fast, it's large enough for most people."OOC: Hey Parugi, you should have Kovian come on deck.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#867 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 03:32 PM

OOC: ToD: Kovian? Kovian's not here.If you mean Reaper, however, then sure.ibrow: I imagined the sphere that the Beast was in to be a bit... too big...ish... for a Matoran to conceal. Assuming he dropped it off at the Team Zero bunker, inside of the Tumbler or somewhere else, though, then yeah, that would work.Also -- good news, everyone! It seems Day Run has jumped up to second place in the RPG contest final poll and is tied with Island of Pain! Hopefully it stays that way until Saturday. XPIC - Tarius and co. - Kia Island Cavern: "Frankly? No idea," Tarius answered. "Depends on which one. I can't say I endorse that idea, however... No telling what might happen if these things are trapped... Hm..." He stopped in the center of the room, looking around. "I feel as if they are around here somewhere... but I do not see them..."I can feel the ice through the shadows, though nothing more, Rhindon answered. My guess is that the Eyes are preventing me from deeper into the walls and pillars.IC - Kaorus - Tower of Tyis: "Well..." Kaorus said. "Waiter showed up to deliver Nenda and Roen's bodies earlier. And he was supposed to deliver that list of contacts to you..." He paused. "I don't suppose you've seen him yet?"IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: "I see," Lyccir said. "Vertak was here; he and I were... talking... about recent events." He studied the Toa as he spoke, seeming to search for any signs of dishonesty. Finding none, he gestured to the break room. "Would you care for a cup of tea?"IC - Reaper - DH Ship #1: When no one answered, Reaper crossed his arms. "You're a lively bunch..." Shaking his head slightly, he stood up, stretching slightly before heading outside and onto the deck.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#868 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 03:34 PM

-==IC: Zaydan==-Zaydan nodded with a smile."I'd like that." Zaydan said, as he might as well have a break before attempting to find Vertak again.
  • 0

#869 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 03:45 PM

IC: Hexxon: KNPD: Finding it harder to move through the doors and walls made Hexxon cautious as he continued, so he wouldn't walk into a ''solid'' obstacle. Security measures, he guessed. When he came to the next door, he placed his ghost-like hand on the entrance. It did not phase through, even in his current state of intangibility.This must be it.He increased the density of his hand on the door and knocked on it.Surprisingly, Hexxon noticed no damage to the building as he searched through. It was hard to believe that an assassination attempt had occured here. There should have been at least a breached wall or shattered door. Or maybe the assassins were really good.Maybe that will be something to ask. IC: Kaytana: Leaving East District:Kaytana's speeder flew away from the East District. The Ring base should be somewhere in those mountains in the distance.
  • 0

#870 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 04:26 PM

OOC: Yeah, sure, whatever. =P

Alan/Tyis Island, With Kairan and SanshouIC:

"...No, I haven't. Bad luck, probably... Can I just grab it from you, or should I try to find him?"

Khadbaen/Dark Hunter Ships, En Route to GynelIC:

"Wehll, wehll. Gehttihn' bohred dohwn thehre?" asked Khad who was leaning against the railing directly opposite the exit. "Heh, wehll, shouhld geht toh knohw eahch ohthehr. Mihnd shohwihn' youh're fahce? Youh seehm mighteh fahmihliahr. Voihce ihs uhnfohrgehttahble. Nahme stahrts wihth ah k, right? Kovan, Kivon, ohr Kovian?"

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#871 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,373 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 05:17 PM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Cavern:Hmm.... Vertak pondered for a brief moment before responding to Rhindon. Any ideas where I should look? Is there a chance that they could actually be in one of the pillars?Outwardly, he sighed in frustration- or that was what it seemed."You know what, I've changed my mind." he said. "I don't want a Kadin... I definitely want an Akaku."-ibrow
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#872 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 06:25 PM

IC: "Not all the ice pillars touch the ceiling," Chyff noticed, "You could try smashing them, that won't bring the roof down on us. If that doesn't work, move on to the ones that do. I could create more if anything starts happening."
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#873 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,982 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 08:19 PM

IC: Delta Stratos - Kia Island/Underground/Ice CavernDelta shrugged, 'I dunno. Hey Tarius, are we sure this is the only cavern here?'IC: Lux Saran - Kia Island/Underground/Ice CavernLux inspected one of the pillars for a second. He turned, saying, 'There's ice everywhere, yet how cold is it in here?'-Void
  • 0

#874 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 08:47 PM

OOC: I'm for serious. :mellow:IC - Reaper - Deck: The Toa of Ice was silent for a moment, merely moving to stand next to the Steltian. He looked upon the sea as the boat cut through the waves, snow falling lightly upon both the boat and the water."I'd prefer not," Reaper answered, drawing his cloak closer. "And no. I don't go by that name."IC - Kaorus - Tower of Tyis: "I don't have it on me," Kaorus said. He shrugged, gesturing to the door. "Feel free to wait inside; perhaps he'll come back here."IC - Rhindon/Tarius and co. - Kia Island Cavern: "This is where the Elda has led us," Tarius answered. He pointed to the floor. "And this is the exact spot that it's leading me to now. So it must be near the center of the room."Those paying attention would notice a slight, unearthly glint in the ice above the Toa of Magnetism, from the light of his lightstone.No idea. Like I said, I can't feel anything within the ice, Rhindon responded.IC - Director - KNPD HQ: The door to the meeting room opened, granting Hexxon access to the Director's chamber.IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: As Zaydan took a seat at the table, Lyccir set to work making two more cups of tea. Handing one to the Toa, he sat down. "So... you know Vertak..."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#875 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2011 - 08:57 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//Kiyara Labs==-"Well, to be honest, I don't know him personally, but he is on my team. I've been trying to meet up with him all morning, technically." Zaydan said with a chuckle, as he accepted the cup of tea, and blew on it for a moment to cool it down slightly.-==IC: Kairan//Island of Tyis==-Kairan nodded, and paused."What should I do with Dodera?" Kairan asked curiously, as he wondered where he should put the fallen Tyis member.
  • 0

#876 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 01:50 AM

OOC: Wow, sorry ToD, but I didn't keep track of all the body switching Eryn has done. :PIC / North District / Trying to Buy Explosives: “No, no, no!” Swerv shook his head, “How hard are you going to make this? I just want several military grade explosives. And you say you don’t have any left? What about Cordak?” The Toa of Earth grumbled something indiscernible. And Swerv tried to decode what the being said. It really was not comprehendible. The Earth Toa rubbed the sides of his mask and said, “We don’t sell Cordak here. We don’t sell any explosives here.” “Then why is this place called Klaymeore’s Explosives?” Swerv gestured to the sign up out on the front of the store. “You see,” the Toa said, “Many beings misinterpret this to mean that-“ Swerv cut him off, “Can I see your manager? Seriously, this is ridiculous.” The Toa of Earth grumbled again and plodded through a back door. The robot turned to Draxion and said, “They have the chemicals to make explosives all over this room in trace amounts. There is no way there are no explosives here. I’ll settle for giant Cordak.” IC / Ring HQ / Lyxek’s Throne Room: “Well,” Brother said, “My money certainly didn’t go into these chairs. Can you even create more uncomfortable chairs without them specifically designed for torture?” The Rahkshi gripped the sides of the chair he was in and scooted back and forth in it. The chair creaked under his weight and Brother laughed. “Oh, you mean that piece of a God you have there, by the looks of it? Because if you mean that then yes, I am impressed. Although I wonder if you plan to steal this thing’s power. “Yeah, if you were planning that, I must say I am not impressed. Stealing power isn’t something to get excited about. Now, if you have created a greater power on your own and this piece of machinery you’re showing me is part of that, then I am astonished and congratulate you, Lyxek.” Brother clapped at this and then stopped suddenly, “Or what’s really going on here?” Oh, ploys to get enemies to divulge information, how Brother loved it. But then again, everything Brother had said was true. Even the chair was uncomfortable to the Rahkshi, who was not well suited to sit in any chair with his spikes. And of course Brother kept gathering the shadows. He even began to check to see if there were any shadows to grab from any space there might be from above, below, or behind the ceiling, floor, and walls respectively. IC / West District / With Eryn: Waiter rolled his eyes. “You know, I can tell when Toa-eating machines are trying to be subtle. And you aren’t even being subtle.” The former assassin climbed into the seat and chuckled, “It’s a good thing you don’t eat Toa, then. Now can we go?”
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#877 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,373 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 10:14 AM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Cavern:Vertak's eyes flicked up to the ice above Tarius' head.Rhindon... I think I might have found something. Be prepared to attack. He said via thought."I can destroy the ice not touching the floor?" he asked outwardly. "Wicked. This'll be fun. Look out, Tarius."He kicked Tarius away and then slammed his shield into the ice above where Tarius had been standing, preparing to catch the Eyes if they fell out as well as create a strong flash of light.-ibrow
  • 0
Bionifight is coming.

#878 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 12:05 PM

IC: Hexxon: KNPD: This is it. Hexxon prepared himself and stepped through the doorway, entering the Director's chamber.IC: Kaytana: Nearing the Ring HQ: Kaytana stood at the main entrance of the Ring headquarters, looking back and forth at the unconscious guards. What had happened here? Had someone tried to sneak into to the base?Reaching out, the Skakdi opened the door that led inside. This is it.

Edited by Magnus Greel, Dec 29 2011 - 12:53 PM.

  • 0

#879 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 04:14 PM

IC - The Director - Director's Chamber: The Director's meeting room was dark, as usual, when Hexxon entered. There seemed to be no lights on, at least for a while; after a moment, one of the many screens in the room, directly in front of Hexxon, turned on, displaying the Director's silhouette."Yes?" the KNPD leader said simply. Normally he would have asked for a report, though he hadn't expected Hexxon's arrival this time.IC - Tarius and co. - Kia Island Cavern: The older Toa was surprised, knocked back and temporarily stunned by the kick -- and recovered, jumping back to his feet and drawing his rapier in one swift movement."You should not have done that," the Toa of Magnetism growled. Unfortunately for Vertak, the eyes had not been dislodged from the ice.What did happen, however, was that cracks began appearing... in the floor. And they were rapidly spreading outward.IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: "I see," the Turaga said. "Well, if you want to know where he is, he mentioned something about going to Kia Island. A great treasure is hidden there that no one in Kai-Nam's recently history has ever come close to finding..." He sipped some of his tea. "A sure-fire way to get into world-wide history books, I should think."IC - Sanshou/Kaorus - Tower of Tyis: Kaorus opened the door, calling for someone. A Toa appeared, whom Kaorus gestured to. "He will take Dodera's body."IC - Lyxek - Ring HQ: "Absorb his powers?" Lyxek repeated, ignoring the chair comment. "Have you paid attention to anything in the last year? Permanent power absorption only works so long as you have the right equipment and the original bearer of the power is dead; you have to kill them to take whatever abilities they might have. And I know that you know what I've been trying to do: Revive Rhashahk. As in, bring a destroyed Higher Being -- or an 'immortal,' as they're so often called -- back to life -- that isn't a secret to anyone at this point. And if you knew anything about immortals, you would know that they are the only ones that can kill each other."He turned back to the computer, beginning to type again. "No. I'm not like that traitor Jaeda. If I was meant to have that kind of power at my absolute disposal, I would have been created with it." He looked back at Brother. "I'll give you a hint and, if you decide to, you can guess again -- using what is not a piece of machinery." He pressed another key.The scene on the screens rapidly began to change. The metal container opened, the four sides falling down to reveal a multi-armed, Toa-sized being, very mechanical in appearance, trapped inside of a circular stasis tube. The rubes attached to the top of it began to change color as a strange, metallic liquid began to pour through them, entering into the being; at the same time the stasis deactivated. The being was still as some sort of organic matter began to appear on and around him, some metal mixed into it. His body began to change and mutate rapidly, seeming to shrink slightly, curling up.The monstrosity continued to grow, and grow, seemingly endlessly, threatening to engulf the entire room, even as the bridge began to lower to give it more space, lights dissipating the darkness of the chasm below..."Here's the deal," Lyxek said, leaning against the computer setup as this happened. "In a few hours, this guy is going to be unrecognizable. Imagine a gigantic, mechanical jellyfish, a mass of tentacles with an armored, indestructible body, as big as a City District, hovering above the city and destroying it as it searches for what I want it to find -- and killing who knows how many innocents as it goes along." He brushed a speck of dust from his armor. "You have two choices. Find and kill the seventh Construct before it can feed the Heart and advance my goals... or, stay here and talk, try to get me to monologue some more in the hopes of finding out more information, maybe even try to kill me again -- possibly succeeding and staving off any future Constructs from appearing -- and allow that thing to totally annihilate City." The Toa of Sonics crossed his arms, the screens turning off behind him. "Your move. I suggest you choose quickly, though; those things have a tendency to build themselves faster than anyone assumes them to."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#880 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 04:22 PM

-==IC: Kairan//Island of Tyis==-Kairan nodded, and placed the body on the ground. He paused for a moment, and then frowned slightly."I have another question... How does one become a member of the Guild?"-==IC: Zaydan==-Zaydan raised an eyebrow, and then nodded."I see." Zaydan said, as he took a drink of the tea."What sort of treasure?" Zaydan asked, as he was honestly a little curious about what would be so important that Vertak would go looking for it... And wondered if it had to do with the conflict between the Ring and the KNPD.
  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users