Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Day Run: The Garden


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1038 replies to this topic

#881 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 09:32 PM

IC / Ring HQ / Lyxek’s Throne Room:Once again events from the Night Run were being mentioned. How did everyone know this stuff except for him? Was there some sort of class or pamphlet that he missed when he came to Kai-Nam? Of course now he knew the basics, but still, not knowing was definitely annoying and perhaps even lethal when it came to this island.Then the container opened. So it wasn’t the Heart, which Brother had originally thought. That was a twist. And totally unexpected. He wondered if that being was of any significance other than being part of Lyxek’s and possibly Dalmia’s schemes. And once it began to mutate, Brother knew this wouldn’t end well.Leaning back in his chair, Brother rolled his eyes and slightly shook his head in response to Lyxek’s last statement, “Tell me about it. Those things always grow uncontrollably. It’s like some unwritten law of the universe.“Anyway,” Brother rolled his hand in a gesture, “If that thing wipes out City, then it’s paving the way for a new business opportunity much grander than I had anticipated. So I think I’ll stay here and try to fulfill what you said, in that order.” Of course that wasn’t an empty gesture with his hand. Using the dark clouds that Draxion had pouring snow on half of City, Brother wrote with the shadows. The undersides of the storm clouds became white, with “7th Construct Coming. Prepare” written with shadow.Along with the headache that came from manipulating the shadows that far away, he was now elementally defenseless if Lyxek or the Collector attacked. Not that it would matter if he didn’t know their respective weaknesses. Continuing the conversation, he said, “So, is this ‘Construct’, as you put it, made of nano-bots as well? Because that seemed to me to be a physical mutation using some kind of biological, rapidly working virus.”
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#882 Online Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 09:33 PM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Cavern:Vertak swore and stumbled backwards, away from the cracks."Sorry..." he managed. "Thought there was something in the ice above you... and evidently I was either far too wrong or far too right."Any idea what's happening? He questioned Rhindon.-ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

SIGN UP NOW!!!


#883 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 10:10 PM

IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: "Oh, a pair of jewels," Lyccir said nonchalantly. "Called the Eyes of Apheer. They're said to bring eternal wisdom to those who bear them, though I tend to see that claim as superstition..."IC - Kaorus/Sanshou - Tower of Tyis: "You become recognizable and get invited," Sanshou answered for Kaorus, leaning against a wall as she spoke. "Preferably by working as a bounty hunter and in general just acting nobly."IC - Tarius and co. - Kia Island Cavern: "And that warrants a kick to the chest... how?" Tarius asked, completely ignoring the cracks that were spreading in the floor. Some of them seemed to be resealing, others spreading from those that did not, becoming a cycle that began to repeat itself several times as the lines traced from one pillar to the next...Hm... Rhindon was silent for a moment. Once again... no idea. I can't sense-The sword's message was cut short as a sort of... screech... echoed from a pillar -- a pillar on which a mouth and a pair of sunken eyes had appeared. Spikes of crystalline ice burst from the ground in a straight line, rapidly closing in on Vertak and threatening to impale him from beneath. As this happened, the cracks in the floor appeared again and the thing moved to another pillar, launching spikes of ice at both Chyff and Delta.Allow me to rephrase that, Rhindon said. That would be the influence of the Eyes' guardian -- what is evidently a very angry Ice Elemental.IC - Lyxek - Ring HQ, Throne Room: "Believe me, Brother, when I say that once Kai-Nam is razed and the Heart's quota fulfilled, business will be the absolute least of your worries," the Ringmaster said, a notable hint of disgust in his voice that was directed toward the Rahkshi's seemingly single-minded concern regarding his business."At any rate, no; what you just saw was entirely artificial," Lyxek answered. "Allow me to explain." Like Brother had a choice. "That being, 'Khazra,' as the Director calls him, is of an artificial species created by Makuta Jaeda and Makuta Xaeda around a dozen years ago. Unlike other beasts created by the Makuta race, these things were never meant to be; their entire existence is an anomaly and a plague, one that no one is sad to see the disappearance of. And unlike those other creations, members of these species can be... broken down, so to speak, and then rebuilt, everything from their bodies to their minds reconstructed to suit the re-makers purposes."He pointed a thumb over his shoulder. "Needless to say, I needed one for the Searcher's creation - and Khazra, the Director's little puppet, was the only one I could find on Kai-Nam. It just so happens that he was injured when his location was delivered to me, making his recovery far easier than it would have been otherwise. Need I say more?""The creature was broken down and reconstructed into our own garden-finding jellyfish," the Collector said, a snake-like cloud of mist twisting in front of Brother's face, the construct's own appearing within it. It giggled madly, seeming to twist around the Rahkshi some more.Lyxek whistled shortly, causing the Collector to recoil before he could get carried away. The Ringmaster looked back at Brother. "Why don't you answer a question for me?" he said. "You're a selfish individual. It seems to me -- especially from your willingness to finance my task -- that you would revel in helping Rhashahk. The world would literally be at your fingertips were you to ally with him before he awakens. So, then, why are you helping these chumps-" he waved an absentminded hand to his left "-in their attempts to stop him? What do you have to lose from his rebirth, Brother?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#884 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 11:05 PM

IC: "Matoran why did you do that?" yelled Slate. He looked around at the cracks in the floor and hoped that the Matoran's action had not put the whole group in danger. I think this Matoran is more greedy than he looks. Maybe he really wants The Eyes or maybe he just does not like Tarius. But I don't see why, Tarius seems awefully friendly to me. He took out his precious Protosteel sword and hoped that would help but it rarely did.IC: Toxin sat in a seat in the cramped boat. He was getting bored of being stuck in a boat for so long and keeping his mask off was making him dizzy. Because well his mask worked differently. It still gave him the energy a mask gives to its wearer to keep the wearer healthy but it was always on. He had to concentrate to keep it off. So it sort of worked backwards. He usually kept his mask off around other Dark Hunters but he was not normally around them for so long. Normally he would go to the base ask for another mission and leave before the day was up. He took his gun from his belt and started cleaning it. He wanted to make sure it was ready to work once they got to their destination.
  • 0

#885 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 07:24 AM

-==IC: Kairan//Tower of Tyis==-Kairan nodded, and dropped the subject for the moment, but wondered if that really was the extent of what was needed. However, he then paused."Right. I believe there's an explanation that we owe you." Kairan said to Sanshou, referring to what they had been about to talk about back in the alleyway.-==IC: Zaydan//Kiyara Labs==-Zaydan nodded."I see. So he's searching for these jewels then..." Zaydan said, and thought for a moment. He wondered how much the Turaga knew about the conflict between the Ring and KNPD, and how much he should ask about that.OOC: Funny, neither should really be suspicious or holding back information, but both are. xD Probably because they were both caught by surprise. =P
  • 0

#886 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 10:26 AM

IC: The spike of ice vanished as it his Chyff. He'd just absorbed it."An ice elemental eh?" he surmised, "This should be a short fight."He stretched his arms out to give himself better surface area as he started absorbing all ice in the room. The elemental would be drained into him, destroyed more effectively than just trying to shatter the thing
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#887 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 10:27 AM

IC: Hexxon: KNPD: The darkness of the room was pleasent to Hexxon -- Shadow was his element, after all. He was surprised by the sudden flash of a screen, especially with the Director on it. Initially, he thought he would be meeting the KNPD leader in person here. His Suletu wasn't picking up any minds, so he guessed he was alone."Hello, Director," Hexxon began. "I come seeking information on topics, such as the conflict between us and the Ring, the assassination attempt, and about City."IC: Kaytana: Ring HQ: The lack of Ring memebers in the base was surprising. Kaytana hadn't stumbled upon anyone since entering, save for those two unconscious guards. "Anybody home?" the Skakdi called out, her voice echoing. Shrugging, she made her way deeper into the Ring headquarters.
  • 0

#888 Online Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 04:43 PM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Cavern:Vertak quickly manipulated his gravity around, flinging himself away from the guardian.Are those the Eyes on it, you think? He questioned Rhindon. I'm gonna go ahead and say I hope not, because that'll make things ten times harder.Meanwhile, he activated his Volitak in the darkness, preparing to send a laser of light at the Elemental, one that would also be bright enough to blind the others of the group for a few minutes.-ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

SIGN UP NOW!!!


#889 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 06:36 PM

IC - Tarius and co./Ice Elemental - Kia Island Cavern: If only it were that easy! As things stood, and unsurprisingly for this island, the Ice Elemental would not be defeated by such a simple trick. With each block of ice that Chyff absorbed, his mental functions seemed to begin to slow, and a new presence seemed to press on his mind -- as if it were using his absorption as a channel through which to override his mind.At the same time... a glint from that cracked spot on the ceiling with each absorption...As the Ice Elemental continued to strike, launching more spikes at people, Tarius frowned, eyes narrowing. A sharp icicle that had been hurled at him was quickly shattered as he stabbed his rapier into it, straight through the middle of the icy spike. Ignoring the fight around him, he moved toward the spot he had been standing in before. It seemed, at least to him, that the Eyes were there -- why else would the Matoran have hit the ceiling right there?If there's one thing I have learned about the Eyes, Rhindon answered. It would be the fact that they have a tendency to summon 'things' to protect itself. So no, I don't believe so. Though this shows that they are somewhere around here -- that isn't a typical Ice Elemental...IC - Director - Office: "You will have to be more specific," the Director answered. "And know that some of the information that you seek is most likely... confidential..."IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: "Indeed," the Turaga said. "Better a civilian has them than the KNPD or Ring, at any rate..." He sipped his drink again.Lyccir was, like Zaydan, slightly suspicious of the other, and was not entirely thrilled at the idea of talking a lot; after all, he hadn't seen Zaydan through his Mask, and as such knew nothing about him. Depending on how he responded to that little snipe at the two factions... Well, perhaps he was trustworthy, and perhaps he was not...IC - Sanshou - Tower of Tyis: "Indeed you do," Sanshou said. "So... explain."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#890 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2011 - 09:41 PM

IC: Sol landed in the snow somewhere away from the city. He was lost. But that was fine. His team communicator rung and he answered. "Hey Sol I found an easier way to get home. For this we only need a few things and I have most of them here with me. I could explain it to you but I barely understand it." "So I should head back?" "Yay sure why not. Oh this is so awesome. We can finally get back home." "I have a feeling you are not telling me everything. What wrong with the plan?" "Well er it just that the machine has to gather energy from the environment and it could take quite some time to power up. Man I wish we had a mask of dimension gates and a map back home. Bye." ...click... Oh he hung up. So I dont need this. Sol looked at the list. It read, 'Five ounces of antidermis, a pint of pure liquid protodermis and twenty milliliters of energized protodermis.' He was unfamiliar with the units for the items and he did not really know where to get them. So he was glad he did not need to get them anymore. He held the piece of thin steel metal in his hand and destroyed it with light. he would not need it anymore and he did not want to litter. He flew up and back the way he came hoping to find the city.IC: Marx hung up and looked at the machine. It looked like a simple metal plate with wires connected and the wires connected to a small control panel. A crystal sat in the middle of the metal plate and glowed softly as it took in ambient energy. He was proud of his creation. He looked at his team communitor machine and thought that maybe the tournament would be a good way to spend the time until the machine was charge. That is if it really did work. He locked up the garage and left. He wondered about the team from the tournament and he thought his team needed a better name. Team Superior sounded too arrogant. Oh and he wanted more members. he remembered the limit was four and he had two. Now if only he could find two more people to join him and Sol.IC: Slate watched the ice elemental with curiousity and fear. He did not know how to fight it. He thought his sound powers would bring the ceiling down on them. He could not risk that. And it probably had no mind. He felt useless.OOC: Will they find a mask of dimensional gates? Will the machine work? Honestly I have no clue.

Edited by infinitus, Dec 30 2011 - 09:47 PM.

  • 0

#891 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 01:35 AM

IC / Ring HQ / Lyxek’s Throne Room: Brother looked at Lyxek with a grave face that showed the years of harsh battles in his eyes. They weren’t wearied eyes, but eyes that knew. “This God,” Brother began, “Or Immortal, as you call him, will not be contained or constrained or held to agreements. It will do what it wants and destroy any being on a whim. No one will be able to deal with it, only bow down to worship it and hope to not be killed. “It’s not just me that loses opportunities because of Rhashahk, it’s everyone. Even you. Plus, you stole from my business. I never ‘financed’ you, as you put it.” Rolling his eyes, Brother continued, “Or call it a loan, whatever you wish, since I did the same to you later. We have paid each other back, but I have never poured money into your Ring.” Brother said the last word in disgust, spitting out like a bad taste in his mouth. “My business has the resources to overcome any obstacle when it comes to landscape, so don’t be putting it down. I’ll bet Endless Boundaries has done more than what you are attempting here. Not on so large a scale, but certainly in how it affects our ever changing Universe. But I don’t wish to discuss that here,” Brother waved a dismissive hand. “I’m more interested in this Khazra character. You say you have complete control. None of his old mind remains? Will this construct obey you completely?”
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#892 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,876 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 09:44 AM

IC: Delta Stratos - Kia Island/Underground/Ice CavernDelta had managed to dodge the first icicle, but after that, she had to just keep smashing them with her wrench.'Does...anyone...have...any...ideas...to kill...this?' she said in between swings.OOC: Thanks for clearing that up Parugi! :lol:-Void
  • 0

#893 Online Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 11:26 AM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Cavern:Vertak, still using his Volitak, snuck through the shadows until he was ten feet behind Tarius, still concealed.Try to kill him or no? Vertak asked himself. Hmm... difficult question. Why did I even ask it? Now I have to sit here and think.OOC: Would it be possible for Vertak to use the Ice Elemental to his advantage and kill Tarius? :PI'm thinking no, but you never know.-ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

SIGN UP NOW!!!


#894 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 04:01 PM

OOC: You can try. Whether or not you succeed remains to be seen. Remember, he does have control over both Magnetism and an Elda; you probably won't succeed in sneaking up on him. :PIC - Lyxek - Ring HQ, Throne Room: A dark smile crossed Lyxek's face. "Whatever mind he had has been overridden," the Ringmaster answered. "Believe me, I was in on the process that created his species. I know exactly how they work -- and I know how to modify them. Besides, he was reconstructed by the Director to have an undying loyalty; it's not hard to redirect that."He crossed his arms, still smiling. "Regardless, I find your claim amusing," he said. "I'm a man of luck; it's what this organization is based off of. Even if I didn't know for certain that my plan would work, I would still see it through. You know why? Because I'm a risk-taker by nature. I don't mind giving my life to chance -- that's more than can be said for you, evidently." He paused. "Allow me to share a little secret with you, Brother. Perhaps you remember the Forgotten Period, those hundred years a few centuries ago that no one bears any memories of?"He pointed to himself. "I am the sole person who was not affected by that memory wipe -- and I know what I'm doing. I know firsthand that Rhashahk can be revived and an alliance kept. See, unlike mortals, Higher Beings don't see the point in betrayal -- aside from two, both of whom you would know about if you had been on Gynel last year. And this one, Rhashahk? Especially against the idea, considering it's happened to him twice." He leaned back. "We have a mutual understanding in that regard. So, for your own sake, don't pretend like you know anything about these beings when you have yet to so much as look at one. Heck, you probably didn't even know that they actually existed until that business with Ruaki occurred last year."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#895 Online Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 04:40 PM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Cavern:Vertak decided against it; he wouldn't have been completely sure he could defeat Tarius one on one before he came to Kai Nam, and his experience fighting here had not boosted his confidence. Losses (or just a lack of victory) against the likes of Kayzata, Dalmia, and Hexxon had tought him to be far more weary of his opponents. So he began to move away, staying out of the way of the Ice Elemental while he did so.-ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

SIGN UP NOW!!!


#896 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,876 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 04:48 PM

IC: Lux Saran - Kia Island/Underground/Ice CavernLux looked over at Chyff, 'Chyff, stop absorbing! Shatter it! Shatter it now!'Unlike Delta, Lux had to keep on his toes to avoid being impaled by the spikes.-Void
  • 0

#897 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 06:48 PM

IC: Hexxon: KNPD: Confiential? Hexxon sighed. Oh well...He nodded and said, "I guess we can start with the assassination attempt. Are we aware how they got in, and why they wanted or needed to kill?"This information seemed a little more important to him, because if some people had found a way into the base, could the Ring succeed at it, too?
  • 0

#898 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 07:41 PM

IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: "They were a few prominent members of the Guild of Tyis," the Director answered. "sent to assassinate me in an attempt to end the war, evidently. Because of their skill -- as well as a number of explosives -- they were able to enter through the front door and make their way here from the lobby. They were quickly dispatched upon arrival, however."IC - Tarius/Darian - Kia Island Cavern: Hm...The Toa of Magnetism had stopped directly underneath where the eyes were lodged, looking up and examining the ceiling. By the light of his light stone, he could see the jewels glinting within. Deftly blocking another icicle, he looked around. How to take care of this troublesome elemental...Tarius's eyes settled on Darian, the liquid-metal Vortixx. His body was, at the moment, shifted into its liquid state to avoid the ice attacks and destroy them as they came, assisting in protecting the two Matoran. The Toa of Magnetism stared for a moment, his expression one of cold calculation.He raised a closed hand toward the Vortixx.Darian's movements suddenly came to a halt, his eyes widening as a magnetic force took hold over the molecules in his body. He forced his gaze to shift toward Tarius, unable to move any more than that.What... what are you doing!? he called through the telepathic channel, fear and pain evident in his voice."I am here for the Eyes," Tarius answered calmly. "And I will make sacrifices to get them. I apologize." He opened his hand. Darian managed to let out a short-lived scream before the molecules in his body tore away from one another, turning into a cloud of metal that quickly engulfed the ice in the room, a spinning whirlwind of metallic powder. The ice elemental had virtually no time to react before its several vessels in the room had been disintegrated, ground away by Tarius's attack. Once he was sure that it was gone, he allowed the metal to fall to the floor, a silver, watery liquid that had moments ago been a living being.Ignoring the shocked stares from the others, he looked back at the Eyes, using magnetic force to pull them from their place in the ceiling. He examined them for a moment, and then pocketed them, pulling out the bag of money that he had promised his bodyguards. "Mission accomplished," he said simply, tossing the bag to Chyff. Sheathing his rapier, he headed toward the tunnel.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#899 Online Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 08:30 PM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Cavern:Vertak's eyes narrowed; as the bag was tossed into the air he unleashed a blast of light, bright enough to stun everyone else for a few seconds, and then used his gravity to fling the eyes and him together, re-activating his Volitak as he grabbed them, running.Rhindon, I need you to get us as far awway as possible. He ssaid mentaly. If that's not possible, just make sure they can't attack me. Tarius is especially dangerous....He kept his Volitak on as he ran, placing his shield onto his back to portect against any physical blows there as he spoke into his Team Crest."Anyone from Team Zero- Zanth, Zaydan, Suya. I need help- I'm below Kia Island in the Niakar Trinity, and if I don't make it out with what I've recovered, we're all doomed."OOC: That post isn't too god-moddy, is it? Hope not, since it hasn't explicitly been stated that Chyff caught the bag.-ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

SIGN UP NOW!!!


#900 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 08:54 PM

OOC: I don't see it as particularly god-moddyIC: While Chyff couldn't see Vertak, he could see the flaw in his escape plan. He was running down a tunnel. There was only one way for him to go. All the stealth in the world wouldn't help him if Chyff knew exactly where he was going. A dense wall of ice formed at the end of the tunnel to block his exit. Attempts at shattering it would result in lethal splinters of ice flying at whoever had foolish enough to shatter it in the first place. Chyff also coated the floor in a layer of ice. Providing Vertak was actually running, that should take away his even footing. He'd skid and slip, maybe even crash into the ice wall. Either way, he wasn't going anywhere
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#901 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 09:39 PM

OOC: Yeah, you're good, ibrow. ^_^IC - Rhindon/Tarius/Deskun - Kia Island Cavern/Tunnel: I can't shadowshift here, Rhindon reminded Vertak as they ran, only for Vertak to stumble a moment later. The Eyes block my abilities. If you would like assistance in fighting, however..."Get back here!" Tarius growled, throwing out a hand as he steadied himself. A reversed magnetic field erupted in front of Vertak, knocking him back before another trail of magnetism pulled him and Rhindon back down the tunnel. Tarius walked over to the Matoran, yanking the eyes out of his hands. "I'll be taking those, thank you very much."He turned to the others. "Would anyone else like to try and steal from me?" he asked, his calm demeanor gone. "Your money is there." He pointed to the bag. "I have what I want, and I gave you what was promised. This exchange is finished. Do we or do we not agree?"Deskun the Skakdi walked over to the bag slowly, picking it up. After quickly counting the money inside -- which was, indeed, enough to equally compensate all of those involved, including the now-deceased Dariran -- he glared at the Toa. "What was the deal with Darian just now?"Tarius narrowed his eyes. "You saw the elemental," he said. "It was the only way -- and I did warn you before the job that there would be danger, didn't I?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#902 Online Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 09:44 PM

OOC: I sense this is another situation like the one with Dalmia, only Tarius is less friendly. :PIC: Vertak, Kia Island Cavern:Alright then, be that way. Vertak thought when Tarius snatched the eyes back. If you want me to play dirty, I will. Turning around, Vertak pulled out his dagger and whipped it silenty through the air, deactivating his Volitak, which would be useless in an escape. The dagger was flying point first towards Tarius's back, and Vertak increased the Tarius's gravity as well, holding him in place.Extra power would be great. He told Rhindon. Also, any attacks that might knock Tarius out of the fight would be good. If I can remove him from the game, I should be able to convince the others to just take the money and go.-ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

SIGN UP NOW!!!


#903 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 09:49 PM

IC: "Matoran!" He screamed both mentally and physically. He was unbelievably angry right now. One of the other treasure hunters was destroyed, somehow. And now the Matoran that had appeared from no where no less wanted to steal the eyes. He did not know what to do. So he ran at the Matoran and slashed at him with his sword.
  • 0

#904 Online Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 09:56 PM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Cavern:"Stupid!" Vertak snarled, increasing his attacker's gravity as well, so that he couldn't move. "You're here for the money- I'm here for the eyes, so that YOU aren't killed within the next week. Tarius is the one you need to attack, not me."-ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

SIGN UP NOW!!!


#905 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 10:11 PM

IC: Slate had never been a fan of Matoran. Even when he was one he did not get along with them. The other villagers were all way too quiet and all the other types of Matoran were too loud. The gravity had increased to the point were movement was very hard to do. So he generated two walls of sound on either side of Vertak and slammed then together hopefully harming him in the process. His normally silver mask was becoming tarnished and appeared to be rusting. Not that he noticed. He was a little too mad at the moment. "Killed. Not likely." He mumbled under his breathe.

Edited by infinitus, Jan 01 2012 - 04:01 PM.

  • 0

#906 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,876 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2011 - 11:45 PM

IC: Delta StratosDelta picked up her and Lux's share of the money, before throwing it to the ground in front of Tarius, 'You killed him. Like he was nothing but a tool. And for what?'-Void
  • 0

#907 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 12:46 AM

OOC: Well, due to the saddening results and such, we need to get this wrapped. Thus, rushing this thing with Alan/Sanshou/Eryn/Waiter/Kairan/Kaorus here.

Alan and Eryn/Tyis IslandIC:

Eryn giggled as her compartment closed and she quickly leaped to the island. It didn't take long, of course, and Waiter would be perfectly comfortable due to hw she softened her landings with her thrusters."Oh boy..." muttered Alan, trying to regroup his thoughts and figure out where to start. When he did start, he was at the point of the labs when Eryn came from seemingly nowhere and landed only a few bio from them. He trailed with the word, "Khazra," holding up a finger as he turned to the robot."Just here to deliver Waiter, guys. Pleased to see that you're all right here. I believe he was looking specifically for you, Alan," said Eryn as she opened her primary chamber and let Waiter leave her."I... uh... Well, that's convenient indeed," stuttered Alan. "Well, yes, I'll get to the list in a moment, Waiter. I need to finish filling in Sanshou. Now then... Khazra. He was a former Night Ride staff member named Chabri, but..." he continued, fully telling the story to Sanshou. Hopefully he'd rambled it enough times by now to have everything right and, thus, avoid unnecessary questions.

Khadbaen/Dark Hunter Ships, En Route to GynelIC:

Khad just leaned back and laughed. "Suhre, suhre. Ahlright. Whahtehvehr. Wehll, Ah knohw youh knohw thaht Ah'm eihthehr right ohr stuhpihd. Ah'd prehfehr the sehcohnd. Ahnehwahs, leht's rehst ahnd waiht fohr Gynel."

Edited by Toa of Dancing, Jan 01 2012 - 12:46 AM.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#908 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 02:38 AM

IC / North District / Loading Up: Swerv heaved the last box into the Unpredictable and strapped it down. “You know,” the robot said, “I knew they had explosives.” He leaned back against the side of his vehicle and glanced at the sky right as Draxion nudged him in the shoulder and said, “Do you see that?” Off in the distance, the bottom of Draxion’s storm seemed to have words on it made out of the shadows that would normally be hugging the bottom of the clouds. “What does it say?” the Rahkshi asked. Shrugging, Swerv replied, “I can’t tell from this angle. Hop in, let’s go see what’s going on.”IC / Ring HQ / Lyxek’s Throne Room: “Who said anything about betrayal?” Brother asked and then cringed as he thought back to his time on Dremskep. That was where he had gotten his title of Older Brother, but also where he had encountered something that he believed was definitely as powerful as this Rhashahk being was supposed to be. Not a good memory. “What makes you think he’ll even make a deal with you? He’ll accidently squash you and you’re luck will have run out.” Ruaki? He was the… Immortal that had diseased followers on Gynel or something of the like. Everything went back to that island. Absolutely everything. “Well, say he does partner with you. What do you think his agenda will be? Destiny already struck him down once. So what is there left for him to do? Rule the universe?” IC / Tower of Tyis / Waiting: Waiter nodded to Eryn and said, “Thanks.” He then pulled out the tablet and waited. At least he was doing something he was good at.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#909 Online Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 11:16 AM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island Cavern:Vertak cried out as the sonic waves hit him, and he let go of his shield, dropping it to the floor. Everything now sounded as if it were underwater, or whispering- however, he kept his gravity on Tarius nonetheless."He... is working for... the Ring...." Vertak managed to get out. "Lyxek... reviving immortal being... gonna destroy Kai-Nam and everyone on it... Dalmia... planning to help... Director useless...."-ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

SIGN UP NOW!!!


#910 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 03:26 PM

IC: Hexxon: KNPD: "We must have a skilled maintenance crew, then. Not a speck of damage from an explosion," Hexxon said. "Now, let's see how much information I can get about the war. Are there any major threats from the Ring that haven't been quelled?"
  • 0

#911 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 04:20 PM

-==IC: Zaydan==-Zaydan nodded at the comment."I agree-" Zaydan had started to say, when the crest sent Vertak's message through. Zaydan frowned as he listened to it."My apologies, but Vertak just sent me a message... he needs help. Which was one of the reasons I was wondering where he was..." Zaydan said, as he frowned again, and tried to think of a way to get over to Kia Island so quickly.-==IC: Kairan//Island of Tyis==-Kairan nodded, as he helped fill in Sanshou with some details that Alan might have accidentally left out, or phrased badly.
  • 0

#912 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 04:40 PM

IC: Sol had made his way back to the garage and he found Marx was there fiddling with his machine. Sol placed his team crest machine, Katana and Midak Skyblaster on the table and walked over to Marx and said, "So that can get us home?"IC: Marx heard Sol approach and ask a question. He replies, "It should. Unless you get us a mask of dimensional gates this is our ride home. I have tested it and to my surpise it is charging very fast. It should be done within the hour. So I would tie up any lose ends and get anything you want to bring home. I already got everything ready for me." He turned back to the machine and started to double and triple check everything.IC: Slate heard what Vertak had to say and that instantly changed his opinion on the situation. He had met the Ditecor once and was brutally attacked for doing nothing wrong. He wanted to help but was attacked. He waved his hands and turned the sound walls off and tried to help Vertak's hearing. He said, "The Director is a vile robot." Turing to Tarius in disgust he said, "I never met the ring but anyone working for the Director or his allies is my enemy." His mask appeared to still be rusting if you could call turning into sand rusting. His normally blue eyes became green and fractured like a broken mirror. Then the telepathic channel went dead as he became sand. Plain old sand. The sand moved to a boulder and broken it down into sand. He assimilated the sand and moved as a cloud in Tarius' direction.IC: Toxin sat in a his chair and finished cleaning his gun.OOC: I am sad Day Run lost. Now for the first time I have two characters that survived an entire RPG. And three character that I don't want to kill. :(
  • 0

#913 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 06:41 PM

OOC: It's coming back. ;3All righty. Well, since I posted last in the discussion topic and can't post again at the moment, I'll just say it here. Thank you, everyone, for your support of the RPG. Regardless of if we won or not, it will make a return eventually -- if not in the RPG forum then in the Epics forum -- and you all will get a chance to see what the finale is. All we can hope for now is that we'll have better luck next time.And if not -- then it was fun playing with you guys, and I really appreciate how much you all have contributed and taken part in Day Run's story. ^_^On a slightly related note -- jump to Gynel or not, Dark Hunters?IC - Tarius and co. - Cavern of the Eyes: Tarius loosed a magnetic push that knocked Vertak away, having done something similar to deflect the knife. "I suggest you keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about," he said to the Team Zero member. Turning his gaze to Delta, he frowned, his eyes cold. "I've already told you. That elemental threatened to kill us all. One sacrifice for the sake of us all is not out of the question."As for you." He willed the remaining metal from Darian's body to form a wall between himself and Slate, blocking the attack. "I don't work for the Director or his allies; the old man can die in the pits of Karzahni for all I care. He, however, does." He pointed to Chyff.Rhindon, meanwhile, began to extend his dark field again -- empowering Vertak while hoping to instill fear and doubt in the others, primarily in Tarius...IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: "At the current time?" the Director answered. "No. The Ring has sunken into a pit of inactivity as of the last few days; our biggest and most recent threat lies in the Guild of Tyis... though I would not be surprised by an attack by the Ring at some point in the near future."IC - Sanshou/Kaorus - Tower of Tyis: Sanshou was silent as they talked, and once they were finished, she nodded slowly. "I see..."IC - Lyccir - Kiyara Labs: "I see," Lyccir said, sipping his tea again. He reached into a bag that did not seem to have been there before, pulling out a mask, which he quickly tossed to Zaydan. "Use that. Mask of Flight; pretty useful if you can handle it."IC - Reaper - Dark Hunter Ship: Reaper did not say anything, merely staying where he was while Khadbaen went back inside. He stared out at the ocean as the boat continued forward, deep in thought.Khadbaen... you're too upfront for your own good...IC - Lyxek - Ring HQ: "You implied betrayal," Lyxek answered. "You said Rhashahk would not be held by agreements. That is betrayal." He sighed. "At any rate... you're still not listening. The Forever One and I have an... understanding, so to speak. One that goes back a long way." He smiled. "As for his agenda... now why would I tell you that? That's too easy. Stick around the island for a while and stay out of my way; then you'll find out."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#914 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 06:48 PM

-==IC: Zaydan//Kiyara Labs==-Zaydan nodded with a smile."Thank you. This was very good, and I thank you for your hospitality." Zaydan said with another nod, and he then walked out of the building, and put on the Kadin, as he looked in the direction of the group of islands that he needed to go to, and then attempted to fly toward the island in particular; Kia Island.-==IC: Kairan//Tower of Tyis==-Kairan looked away, back toward the main section of Kai Nam for a moment, and then looked back."That's what this is all about. Both The Director and the Ring want to use the Heart for their own purposes... But if that happens; things will be worse than they are now. Much worse." Kairan said with a frown."That's why everything's happening as it is, and why we in particular were put on the wanted list... We found out too much about the Director's plans." Kairan said, and sighed."Now do you understand my question back there?" Kairan asked with a slight chuckle.
  • 0

#915 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 09:14 PM

OOC: Yes, says I.

Alan/Tyis IslandIC:

"Interesting story, isn't it? Two days ago I just turned a blind eye and kept going. Then that one instance caused me to snap. Got the ball rolling, I guess. Now we're all preparing for rebellion, however fast or slow it goes..." said Alan. He then nodded at Waiter and began reading the list, taking note of ones he had both expected and not expected.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#916 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2012 - 11:40 PM

IC: Slate was blocked from Tarius. Confused and full of fear, hate and doubt. The sand grains just fell from the air and onto the ground. He did not have the will to fight.OOC: Yes, move the Dark hunters to Gynel.
  • 0

#917 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 06:33 AM

IC - Kaorus/Sanshou - Kia Island: "Indeed," Sanshou said. "And yes, assuming your story is true, the question does make sense. How do I know you aren't lying, though?" She looked Kairan dead in the eyes."Knock that off," Kaorus said sharply. "The Council will tell you just as much as Alan and Kairan have if you wish to hear from someone you trust -- or I can do so, Sanshou; it really doesn't matter. What does matter is that this war has escalated to proportions that no one ever could have dreamed of when it first began, and the Director is one of the biggest reasons why."The Artanian sighed, crossing her arms. "I never said I didn't believe them," she pointed out. "I've known that there is something wrong with the Director ever since I returned to Kai-Nam; he has always had an unnatural presence about him. But I still don't understand something... if Lyxek and the Director are allied, as the whole deal with the official report on the Tyis attacks indicate, then why is the Director going to such limits to kill Lyxek -- through the Heart, through Khazra, through everything? If he's acting, then he's overdoing his role."IC - Tarius and co. - Kia Island Cavern: For a moment, it seemed as if Rhindon's dark field was working; the others seemed to begin to shrink in fear, even Deskun the Skakdi. But there was something wrong. Rhindon immediately deactivated the field when he realized what the problem was.Tarius was not backing down. He instead simply turned to the sword, eyes narrowed. "I thought so," he said simply. "The Sword of Ybrus... I knew I recognized it. Try what you're doing all you want, little shadow; I have no fears or doubts for you to take advantage of. You're just making this easier for me." He swung his hand, letting loose a magnetic pulse that knocked the surrounding warriors away and onto the ground. He did not hold them there; instead he turned to the tunnel and took off running, using his powers and the metal dust to bypass Chyff's ice floor.IC - Lyccir - South District: Having merely nodding in response to Zaydan, Lyccir had gone back to thinking and drinking his tea. It was not long after the Toa had left that he began to notice something strange occurring. Slowing, he glanced around suspiciously, putting his cup of tea back on the table, looking at it. The drink was shaking quite a bit, unusually, even. That was certainly odd...On the very outskirts of the southern district, cracks were beginning to appear in the ground, as the very earth shook with tremendous force, rapidly growing in power...IC - Dark Hunters - The Crimson Beach: Getting past the Brotherhood blockade was not difficult; Lyxek's sources had proven to be correct and as such, they had gotten by without a hitch. The worst they had come against was the ocean itself, which, upon nearing Gynel, had seemed to turn against the ships, becoming as savage as it could get without utterly destroying the metal hulls. Before long, however, they had arrived, docking near the old Night Run docks, on the crimson-color beach.As the hulls opened, the Dark Hunters exited, meeting again on the beach. Mechanic carried with him three cases, Specter assisting him. Setting them down, the mechanical dragon turned to the assembled team."All right," he said. "I will do my best to keep this short. There are only three of us here who know the Feranaki tunnels, and unfortunately, the main entrances -- the mountains -- are sealed off thanks to a certain someone's exploits." He glanced at Specter, who seemed to ignore him. "That means that we have a lot more ground to cover, as we will have to use the entrances located on the beach, in the northern forest and in destroyed western forest instead." He paused, looking around. "In short, there will be three groups. Reaper will lead one and enter through the western tunnels. Specter will lead another through the northern entrance. Khadbaen will take the last through these tunnels. Each group will have with them one of these." He held up one of the cases. "This is the carrier for the Rose. Should your group arrive in the central cavern first, you will place the Rose inside of this, send a message to the other two groups, and then head back. The Rose will not be damaged; failure to secure it completely intact will result in the loss of your head. Understand?"Not waiting for an answer, he beckoned for Khad, Reaper and Specter to step forward. "Wasponax and Ikssrss, you're with Specter, as you three can get across to the northern half of the island more easily than the others; unfortunately, you'll have the smallest group, but I believe you can handle it. Cannon, Quicksilver and Sevorik, you're with Reaper, and Toxin and Desoria, you're with Khadbaen and I. Any questions?"Reaper raised a hand. "None of us have actually been in any of these tunnels," he pointed out. "Our experience is limited to those that are sealed, in the mountains.""Don't worry about that," Mechanic responded. "These tunnels... have a way of affecting those that have been within them. You'll be able to navigate within the ones that you haven't actually seen before; believe me." Reaper hesitated, though nodded nonetheless. Mechanic looked around. "Anything else?"OOC: Just a short reminder: While these ICs are being posted at the same time, the DH IC actually takes place a few days after the "current" day in which the Kai-Nam ICs do.Also teams:-Specter-Ikssrss-Wasponax-Reaper-Cannon Fodder-Sevorik-Quicksilver-Khadbaen-Mechanic-Toxin-Desoria
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#918 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 08:24 AM

Khadbaen and Cannon Fodder/Gynel, Hunting for the RoseIC:

Khad checked his guns and then his team before saying, "Nohne frohm meh. Leh'ts geht the johb goihn'."Cannon tramped to Reaper, silently, waiting to trek who knows how far. If he didn't survive, then that would be fine. He had nothing else to do, to be in life. May as well die furthering some cause.

Alan/Tyis IslandIC:

"Hey, it's okay, Kaorus. I understand her doubt, as some of the details don't quit match. Such as what she just stated. Maybe it's a trick plotted by each separately that they happened to employ at the same time? Or something that none of us can think! Who knows..."

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#919 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 11:26 AM

-==IC: Kairan//Tower of Tyis==-"I swear on everything that I hold precious to me, that this story is true to it's last detail; with any differences being because we don't honestly know all the details about this." Kairan said, as he returned the look, just to show that he wasn't lying."I don't know why the Director wishes Lyxek dead if they are allied; but things just are suspicious. Like stuff like Dodera attacking Lyxek, but being displayed in KNPD Central. That makes little sense, if there isn't some stuff going on between them behind the scene..." Kairan said with a frown.-==IC: Zaydan==-Zaydan frowned, as something did seem odd, but right at that moment, he needed to get to where Vertak was, as he continued toward Kia Island, hoping that he wasn't too late, as he saw the island in the distance...However, what he didn't notice, was the out-of-place shadow on the ground near one of the buildings in the South District. The shadow then revealed it's owner, as a mask of invisibility was disabled, and the Toa that wore it looked back toward where Zaydan had come from with a frown, as the Toa noticed the cracks as well.
  • 0

#920 Online Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2012 - 12:29 PM

IC: Vertak, Kia Island:Vertak scowled, and then picked up his shield."We have to sotp him..." he muttered to himself. "If possible."He threw his shield onto the ground and leapt onto it, sledding across Chyff's ice floor and smashing through the ice wall, flipping over and using his shield to then protect himself from the shards. He grimaced as a few did find their mark, but got up and took off after Tarius.Why didn't he have anything you could take advantage of? He asked Rhindon. Who is this guy?OOC: How long do we have before the RPG is closed?-ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.

SIGN UP NOW!!!





1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users