Day Run: The Garden

Parugi

OOC: ToD, Kerid's still not at the Day Run; she's talking to Draka at the base of the mountain where you guys fought Khazra. JSYK. :P IC - Elithes - Arena: "Zhat's an... intervresting vay of putting it," Elithes replied. He rotated his arm, trying to get it to pop. "How are you doing in terms of equipment? I've lost my jump pack and used up all of my vials of-" He stopped talking as he noted the sound of someone moving through the grass. Turning slowly, he raised his plasma pistol, ready to fire at a moment's notice. IC - Factory/Warehouse - Factory/Warehouse: There was still nothing interesting to be found for Kayzata -- all of the crates contained the exact same thing: Spare Protosteel parts, all of them the property of the Ring. Whatever was causing the strange feeling in the air didn't seem to be observable at the moment -- or, it seemed, even physical at all. IC - Niaka/Vailian - Jial Island: Vailian ignored the Kraata's taunt, focusing instead on the raging Niaka around him. Arriving at the base of the hill, he rolled forward, underneath an approaching Niaka. As it ran over him, completely oblivious to his presence, he thrust his arm up, charging his Vertigo power. It connected, knocking the dragon forward, though not seeming to have done much harm. In a few minutes, however, its head would be spinning too badly for it to keep moving. The Niaka following the ship, meanwhile, dodged around the lightning blasts; the one that was closest was struck by a glancing blow to the wing, though it managed to right itself at the last minute -- by latching onto the Delta 51. Roaring its high-pitched shriek, it launched a fireball directly at the door from which Cheiz was firing.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC / The Arena / With Elithes: Swerv looked up and switched to heat vision. He pointed towards Kairan and said, “There’s a Toa sized being coming for us, right over there.” Pulling out his Cordak Launcher with one hand, he waited.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan smirked, and then ran out toward the cave, and fired a lightning blast toward Elithes quickly. he didn't know if it would hit before the Matoran could fire, but taking him out of the fight first would be nice. Running low on Elemental Energy, but they don't need to know that. Kairan thought. /EDIT: *Sees the post about Swerv* ... Okay, maybe going after the weaker target wasn't the best idea. xD

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

IC / The Arena / With Elithes, Fighting Kairan: Swerv dropped the shield he had been carrying in his left hand and thrust his arm outwards towards Elithes. This was going to be close. His magnetic generator suddenly working overtime, Swerv placed a small shield of magnetic energy in front of Elithes. The robot wasn’t quite sure what would happen, but now wasn’t the time to worry about it. Quickly switching his attention back to Kairan, (and with his unique field of vision, he didn’t even need to turn his head) he fired his Cordak Launcher at the Toa’s feet. His Cordak Launcher, which had never wavered from the enemy.

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan, kinda regretting the plan of attack he had used, jumped back to the left, as he shifted his attention to Swerv, and decided to focus on him first, as he sent a second bolt of lightning toward him quickly, and winced a little, as he pulled out his gun(Which had been forgotten earlier in the chaos), and turned his head for a moment as he crossed his left arm over his right for support, as he fired a shot at Elithes quickly, not sure if he made contact or not, as he shifted his attention back to Swerv... For the moment.

OOC: Sorry this took so long.I belive the requirement was being able to fly? IC: Kaelen had been about to speak when another contestant walked over and resigned from Team Wing. Of course, this was perfect for Kaelen due to what he was about to do."He spoke after the other being was gone. "I would like to join Team Wing." He said, clasping his hands behind his back. "It seems that you have a spot open now, even if you didn't before. I dont know if you have any requirements but if you do I shall do my best to fulfill them"

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: Indeed it is. =) IC - Elithes - Arena: Elithes pressed against the ground with his shotgun arm and pushed, rolling out of the way as Kairan fired his shot; it grazed his shoulder, exposing the circuits that connected the arm to his body, though he ignored this. Pushing himself to his feet, he aimed at Kairan again, firing a simultaneous burst of plasma and ice from each of his guns.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Blade, you can have this post take place after Kairan dodges Elithes' attack. Otherwise you might be doomed. :P IC / The Arena / With Elithes, Fighting Kairan: Swerv took the lightning bolt in the chest. He stumbled back, but let off the collected electricity from the bolt off into the ground via his open left hand. While that happened, he fired three more of his Cordak in quick succession. One to Kairan’s left, one to Kairan’s right, and one that would end up behind the Toa of Lighting’s current position. After firing, and without taking his gun or eyes off of Kairan, the yellow robot re-grabbed his shield from the ground.

Alan/Infirmary\IC: "Well - yes, Nexus, it is still going - anyways, it appears you have wings, and unless your morals are sub-par, I'd say you're free to join. If you don't know, my name is Alan, and I'm the captain, though I assume seeing as you came here, you'd know. Welcome to the team...?" While waiting for a response, Alan held out his hand.

Eryn/Arena\IC: Eryn suddenly realized that Kerid was not in the crows next, and realized that she must still be where they were. This left Ehjoras commentating rather enthusiastically on the match. With a smirk, the AI walked up and stood beside him, watching the fight below.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: Thanks, Kal. =) -==IC: Kairan==- Kairan frowned, and was thrown back initially from the explosion from the Cordak's force, however, that put him in the target path for the ice and plasma. Kairan quickly rolled to the right, and barely avoided both shots, as the the plasma hit his leg slightly, which caused him to wince once more, and Kairan quickly fired off another shot at Elithes as he stood up. However, that's when he saw the three Cordaks heading his way. Kairan shrugged, and instead of trying to head back, he ran forward. He didn't really have that great of a plan, however, he did try to slash out at Swerv quickly as he approached, hoping if the explosions were still in range, that all three of them would be knocked back as well, instead of just him.

IC / The Arena / With Elithes, Fighting Kairan: Whether the concussive blasts from the explosions were too far away or Swerv just held himself in place using his magnetism, it didn’t matter much when the Toa of Lightning was racing towards him. Actually, with his injured legs, the second option was much more likely, also taking into consideration how close Kairan had come in such a short time. With his recently reacquired shield, Swerv blocked Kairan’s attack. It is to be taken note of that the robot’s shield was full of magnetic energy at the time, and now the Toa’s sword would magnetize to the closest metallic object. Swerv would have smirked. Wow, he realized he really needed to get a movable face.

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan noted that the closest metallic object just so happened to be Swerv, and then held out his hand, as he sent another blast of lightning toward his opponent.If I need to, I'll try to blast tiny little holes in him, but I don't know how well that will work. Kairan thought, as he wanted to take out as many of the other team as he could before he was taken out... And if that was the entire team, that was fine by him.

Hospital- With Alan IC: "Kaelen" He said, reaching out and taking the offered hand. "I was impressed by your performance during the Night Run." Kaelen had procured a set of recordings that had been created by one of the spectators during the finnal Night Run."I wont let you down Sir" His Crest changing to that of Team Wing with a thought.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Alan/Infirmary\IC: "I'm sure you won't, Kaelen," replied Alan as he shook hands. "Now then, I have to get back to the KNPD Headquarters. Some nasty business I have to clear up." Standing up, he walked out, and as soon as he could, he took off. How was he going to do this...

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Vertak, North District Factory: "I'm getting sick of not knowing what's going on." Vertak said, lifting a crate with his gravity powers.He swung his arm and slammed the crate into a wall; leaving it to crash to the ground, Vertak did the same with three more. "I HATE lawbreakers." Vertak said to no one, crumpling another couple crates. "The Ring AND the KNPD." -ibrow

IC Kayzata - Warehouse - Searching Warehouse: Kayzata sensed Vertak's anger, and with his probing done, he pulled his body slowly back together, forming the being known as Kayzata in the center of the Factory. He turned to the upset Matoran, "If you despise them so, then why are you here? This is private property owned by the Ring, and it is against the law to be in here, searching through their property." Kayzata looked over at the crumpled and broken crates, each held nothing more than scrap metal. "One would think a being such as myself could easily find whatever is causing this feeling in the air, most likely it is hidden beyond my ability to locate it, however unrealistic that may sound," he said, mentally probing the area for any sources of life once again. OOC: So if there isn't anything here but a strange feeling in the air, what are we still doing there? Kayzata is definitely qualified to find anything, and if he could become intangible, he would be the ultimate being of destruction. Not like he isn't already. :D -Kayzata

IC: Kayzata still didn't pick up on anything unusual. Whatever was causing the feeling wouldn't be revealed until later. IC - Elithes - Arena: Elithes raised his robotic arm to block the bullet, taking the hit; the metal embedded itself in his arm, damaging it further. He frowned, aiming at Kairan and preparing to fire. A second later, the Cordak exploded, the force knocking him back several feet; unlike Swerv, he didn't have magnets to use to hold his position. Hopefully, Kairan's attack on Swerv would keep him occupied long enough for the Matoran to recover. IC - Niaka - Jial Island: The electricity caused the Niaka to screech in pain, thoguh it only gripped onto the ship harder. Angered, it whipped its long tail around, slamming it into the Delta 51's wing. Others began to catch up, some latching on and attempting to tear at the hull while others aimed more swipes and fireballs at the Ring members inside.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Kairan==-Unfortunately for Elithes, Kairan had in fact noted that there had been no attack on him from the Matoran, and while Swerv paused, he shifted his attention to Elithes long enough to fire another shot at Elithes; one of the only things he could do at the moment. However, he was prepared to use his element if really needed... Though he was wanting to conserve it for the moment.

IC / The Arena / With Elithes, Fighting Kairan: Once again, Swerv didn’t even try to block the lightning bolt. It threw his right shoulder back, denting the armor where it hit, but with his feet magnetized in place, it didn’t throw him back. This time, he let the electricity flow though his body and out into the ground via his left foot. Focus back on Kairan, who had just fired upon Elithes again, Swerv realized the Toa didn’t have his sword. Where had it gone? The robot stopped thinking about it and shoved his shield in Kairan’s direction, sending out a small wall of magnetic power. Unbeknownst to Swerv, he also threw Kairan’s sword as well, which was going to quickly magnetize once again to the closest metal object it could find. Hopefully for Kairan, it wouldn’t find him pointy end first. As for the small flat wall of magnetism, Swerv hoped that would hold Kairan in position for a bit.

IC - Elithes - Arena: Elithes let out a shout of pain as the bullet struck him in the stomach, breaking through his armor. He had enough time and strength left to throw his spare bayonet at Kairan's leg before he was teleported out of the arena.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Vertak, North District Warehouse: "Um...." Vertak searched for an excuse. "Well, we didn't know that the Ring was here... besides, we thought it was abandoned."He turned to leave, muttering to himself: "And all that stuff about Keremutu... the Ring are definitely up to them."Vertak faced Kayzata once more. "The Ring are up to something, and Zanth and Suya were attempting to find out what." he explained. "I suspect the KNPD are up to the same things as the Ring to an extent as well." He sighed, closing his eyes and once again turning to leave."The use of this place will reveal itself in time." he told Kayzata. "I'd bring the place down, but I'm worried enough about the Arena Match already. Let's get back to the Day Run." -ibrow

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan slightly moved his body to the side, but found himself extremely lucky, as while the sword sliced through the outer edge of his right arm slightly, the kickback from said attack twisted his arm back just enough, that he could grab the handle. Of course, for that particular moment, the blade was still cutting through his arm's armour, however Kairan pulled on the blade quickly, in an attempt to free his sword. In the process, however, he didn't notice Elithes' attack, as the bayonet stabbed into his leg, causing him to growl in pain, although he couldn't focus on this just yet, and gave up on his arm for that moment, as he attempted to fire three shots from at Swerv quickly, ignoring the awkwardness that the sword in his arm provided.I really hope this ends soon, one way or the other... I don't know how long I can really last with all these injuries. Kairan thought, as he panted slightly.OOC: One way or the other, I believe this is ending by the next page. =P

Hospital- WanderingIC: Kaelen walked out of the hospital thinking about what to do next. For now he decided to go back to the arena and see if the fight had ended yet.OOC: Open for interaction.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: Out of the corner of his eye, Swerv noticed Elithes teleport away. So he was on his own then, that was fine with him. After all, it seemed the reappeared sword had magnetized itself to Kairan’s right arm armor. And that wasn’t all; it appeared that Elithes’ bayonet had caused some damage before it had been teleported away. That was sure to make for some awkward attacks. But then again, Swerv was immobile himself. Although he hadn’t let on to Kairan, the robot didn’t have much in the mobility department. And because of that, Swerv crouched down behind his shield so that he could shoot another close range Cordak shot and not be affected by shrapnel. The shield hummed with its own magnetic shield and crackled as Kairan’s three shots were blocked or deflected away. Swerv was actually surprised at that. He had not thought that the Toa could have reacted that fast and with such accuracy. With a quick peek of thermal vision, Swerv fired one of his two remaining Cordak (in his Launcher at the moment) right at the Toa of Lightning’s feet. He still had four more Cordak ammo on him in case he needed it. But right now, the yellow robot really hoped his wave of magnetism had gone unnoticed and un-dodged, and that when Kairan tried to dodge his Cordak, the Toa would find himself immobile…

IC: Cheiz upped the voltage of his bolts, each one making the air fizz as the zig-zagged at their target, leaping and striping multiple times. Eremia meanwhile made a casting motion, and the air filled with caltrops. She was using them as flak, to try and damage the wings of the flying Niaka and force them away or out of the sky altogether

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Arena-Watching fight IC: Kaelan was back where he had been sitting before.This time he had his datapad out and recording everthing that he saw for latter review. That wasn't to say that he didn't like a good spectator sport though. Kaelen cringed as the Toa was simultaneously cut by his own sword and stabbed in the leg by a thrown bayonet.That has got to hurt.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan slightly frowned, as he dropped his gun quickly, and fired a bolt of lightning at the Cordak even as it was being launched, as the Toa noticed that the launcher was about to fire. The main question then, would be where the Cordak exploded. Meanwhile, Kairan was attempting to free his arm once more, even as he felt himself slowly getting immobile, but luckily, he still had his arm out for the moment, so he could do things like firing lightning. However, until the magnetism let up, that was pretty much all he could do... Unless he could grab his gun again.

OOC: Caution, big post. :P IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: The lightning struck the Cordak as it exited the barrel, causing not only it to detonate, but the one left in the gun as well. Thankfully, Swerv had to stick the Launcher around his shield to fire, and that meant that he was protected from the double explosion. And he was still kept in place by magnetism. As for Kairan, the magnetism holding him in place would probably wear off very soon. It wasn’t meant to hold the Toa for long. The shield shuddered in Swerv’s hand as it and the magnetic field around it took most of the force of the blast. The robot quickly pulled back his right hand to find that it was now just two fingers holding onto the firing mechanism for his Launcher. Grabbing one of his spare Cordak, Swerv shoved it explosives up, down into the ground. Covering it quickly with dirt, Swerv de-magnetized himself and began to back away from Kairan. Hopefully the Toa would not realize that Swerv had any extra Cordak. But then again, he really need to Toa of Lightning not to think that he had set a trap, which shouldn’t be too hard. After all, so far all of his attacks had been up front. To further distract him, Swerv shoved what was left of his right hand back around his shield and let loose a stream from his special EMP generator. The EMP stream, unlike conventional EMPs, was more like a stream of water, disabling electronics when it washed over them. The yellow robot made sure not to hit his Cordak, but also made sure to get the area around Kairan, in case the Toa had any more guns or tricks. And with the Toa still immobile, it wouldn’t be too hard to hit him.

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan raised an eyebrow as he saw the robot begin to back away, even as the EMP disabled his already out-of reach gun. He inwardly wondered why Swerv would give up his 'protection' against lightning, and tried to think of different reasons for that."Alright then... My turn." Kairan said, as he generated a ball of lightning for the moment, and then sent another blast out toward the no-longer grounded robot.Now for the harder part. Kairan thought, as he grabbed the sword's blade, and began to pull on it, as he attempted to free it from cutting into his arm; if he was going to fight effectively, even though he was more or less stuck in one spot because of his leg wound, he needed to get that sword off his armour. OOC: His arm's kinda twisted due to grabbing the sword And since that got magnetized too... =P Otherwise, he wouldn't worry too much, as the other was just a scratch.(And the Javelin wound a flesh wound, but of course) Also, I dunno why, but I laughed a lot when I read about Swerv's hand only having two fingers... Maybe it's because of all the other times something like that happens to a robot. xD

OOC: Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny myself. :P IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: The lightning struck Swerv’s shield. Instead of locking his arm and letting his whole body get thrown back, Swerv let his arm loosen. As such, his shield was thrown to the side. Although he still had it in his hand, for the moment, it wasn’t protecting him. That’s when he saw the ball of lightning Kairan still had, practically on top of the Toa. Using the electricity from the lightning blast that he had just received via his shield, and adding in his own electric generator, Swerv let loose a continued burst of electricity towards Kairan’s ball of lightning. Even as the robot brought his shield back into use by getting it back in position, with his right hand still firing off electricity past the outer edge of the shield, he magnetized himself back onto the ground and hunkered down slightly. His current plan was trying to overload the ball, and get it to explode in the Toa of Lightning’s face. If not, he still had his Cordak.

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan looked up, and held his hand out, as he attempted to absorb the electricity that was heading toward him quickly. If he could, then that would definitely help him, given that he was running low on power. If not, then it could always power up the Ball of Lightning before he launched it off. Kairan watched as it hit the ball, and formed a plan, as he smiled. Kairan began to slowly siphon off the lightning energy... From the ball itself. However, obviously, it just kept getting more power for Kairan to use, as the electricity poured into it. Once Kairan had gotten enough power that he believed he needed, he launched the ball at Swerv quickly, and kicked back, partially using his Miru to keep him off the ground, as he moved back a bit, and then alternated activating and deactivating it to slowly get back to the ground, to avoid further injuring his right leg. However, he then pulled his sword away from his arm since the magnetism had worn off by that point, and then just left his arm to his side for the moment, given that it was sore from having a sword be stuck in his arm and all.One usable arm, huh? Kairan thought, as he gripped his sword with his left arm, which was kinda surprising given everything that had happened so far, as he chuckled."Well, let's go." Kairan said with loud, as he nodded to Swerv to indicate his move.

IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: Swerv quickly gripped his shield with both hands. Or with what was left of his right hand. He drained all power from his other systems and poured it into his magnetic generator. The magnetic energy poured from his arms and into his shield. As the ball of lightning neared, the robot shoved forward with his shield, sending his magnetic power out over the sphere of lightning even as it approached. Enveloping it, the magnetic energy slowed it down and brought it to a halt in front of Swerv, who was motionless, trying to restrain the power emanating from the ball of lightning. At that time, Kairan said, “Well, let’s go.” Prime smirking time. Swerv needed a movable face! First on his list of things to do. Well, on his list of unimportant things, which comes after his list of important things, which actually comes after his list of high priority projects of immeasurable importance. Yeah, it wasn’t going to happen. It couldn’t stop him from dreaming, though. Although he did send enough power to his voice to say, “Did I ever stop?” The ball of lightning reversed, back towards Kairan. As it flew, the magnetic field surrounding it shrank, condensing the lightning, causing it to spin and twirl even faster inside of its sphere. It would make one big boom wherever it hit. And hopefully, Kairan couldn’t touch it with it contained. With it already on its way, he once again had power for other things. Grabbing a Cordak with his right hand, he chucked it over his head. It lobbed through the air, a high arc that Kairan hopefully wouldn’t notice due to its height and the ball of explosive energy racing towards him. Either way, if… No, when the lightning ball exploded, it would definitely activate both Cordak.

-==IC: Kairan==- "You forget one thing, Swerv..." Kairan said, as he sighed, and pointed his sword at the sphere."I control the lightning." Kairan stated, as he attempted to trigger the ball's destruction... Which would very hopefully mean the lightning would be released there, which would very hopefully unintentionally activate the missile that Swerv had thrown, but miss the other... Even if Kairan didn't know about it. He just didn't want his own attack backfiring on him. However, Kaira n had noticed it weird that Swerv had seemingly thrown something... Even though he didn't know what."I just wish I could snap my fingers right now, but I can't." Kairan said, with a frown, as his only currently-usable hand was holding a sword.

IC - Niaka - Jial Island: Eremia's trick seemed to work, as most of the Niaka fled out of the minefield as quickly as they could, while others were launched backwards from the Kraata's attack. However, being as adaptable as they were, the modified Niaka reared for another attack -- specifically by launching a combined blast of fire at the Delta 51, engulfing many of the iron caltrops and quickly beginning to melt them. Likewise, a similar blast struck the bottom of the ship, followed by another and another, quickly heating up the interior to unbearable temperatures... IC - Elithes - Day Run Infirmary: Elithes wasn't conscious when he appeared in the infirmary, his equipment materializing on the table next to him. The medics wasted no time, energizing two Kanoka -- one of Healing and one of Regeneration -- before inserting the energy into his chest. Immediately, his wounds armor began to heal and repair itself; his jump pack and weapons also began to repair following a similar treatment. IC - Spectators - Arena Audience: "WIMPS!" The yell came from a black Skakdi, sitting several seats up from Kaelan. He started laughing as Swerv unleashed his electrical attack at Kairan. "What a stupid robot." His other Skakdi friends began chortling along with him. "Ay, would ya shut it?" a one-eyed being sitting next to Kaelan turned around and yelled at the Skakdi. "I'm tryin' ta watch the match 'ere." The Skakdi responded with a rather rude hand gesture. The being narrowed his eye as they laughed harder than before; a second later, a small explosion erupted from beneath them. That section of the audience screamed as the Skakdi were thrown into the air. One of them quickly recovered, snarling as he leaped at the being. OOC: Need something to do, Silvan? Feel free to try and break up this fight... :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: “You may control the lightning,” Swerv said as the sphere did not explode at Kairan’s command, “But I’ll decide when and where it explodes, whether you snap your fingers or not.” The lighting inside of Swerv’s magnetic sphere boiled and writhed about as it tried to exert its force against its restraints. Kairan may have fed it the extra power (in the right way) to make the lightning ball dismember itself, but without someplace to send the explosive energy, it was forced to sit contained inside of its prison. That’s why Swerv had spent all of his extra energy powering up the magnetic sphere. The ball was basically an enlarged version of what his Cordak Launcher could do when it had no Cordak loaded. It kept the electricity contained until it struck a solid object. The ball continued on, as well as the Cordak in the air that had started its descent. It seemed that they would hit Kairan at the same time. And if they did, it seemed that it was remotely possible that the trap of a Cordak might also go up. But Swerv had most of his power containing the ball of lightning, which means that if the Cordak exploded, he would have just his shield to protect him, not any magnetism. While he was confident he would survive such an explosion, because of how close he was, he wasn’t sure how damaged he might end up. IC / The Arena Stands / Watching Swerv: Draxion glanced back at the ruckus that had started above and behind him. He paid it no mind as he watched his long lost friend fighting the Toa of Lightning that he himself had lost to.

IC: Vertak, North District Warehouse: "Um...." Vertak searched for an excuse. "Well, we didn't know that the Ring was here... besides, we thought it was abandoned."He turned to leave, muttering to himself: "And all that stuff about Keremutu... the Ring are definitely up to them."Vertak faced Kayzata once more. "The Ring are up to something, and Zanth and Suya were attempting to find out what." he explained. "I suspect the KNPD are up to the same things as the Ring to an extent as well." He sighed, closing his eyes and once again turning to leave."The use of this place will reveal itself in time." he told Kayzata. "I'd bring the place down, but I'm worried enough about the Arena Match already. Let's get back to the Day Run." -ibrow

IC Kayzata - Northern District Factory - Talking to Vertak: "Agreed, this is yielding no results, or information," he said, walking out of the Factory. It was very possible for Kayzata to discover secrets, secrets of the Ring, the KNPD, anybody, all he had to do was simply look. "Do you wish to go your own way to the Day Run, or would you like for my to fly you back?" Kayzata asked the Matoran of Gravity, looking towards the sky as he waited for Vertak's response. OOC: lol, Kayzata could fly into the Ring HQ and take their secrets easily. Or, he could go in disguised as someone important in the Ring, and have easier access to their secrets. XD Now why am I letting all this talent and power go to waste? -Kayzata

OOC: No, he couldn't. You're underestimating Lyxek's security, as well as the Director's, the Day Run's and Team Zero's, among others. And that makes me sad face. :/ Anyway, I'm going to strongly prod you guys to go to the other warehouse/factory at this point, since my IC hints don't seem to be working. Vertak'll get a message via the Team Crest when he needs to head back. As an added hint... IC: The factory Kayzata and Vertak had just investigated was virtually worthless, but the same could not be said for the second one labeled on Team Zero's map. From there, pulses of energy were beginning to strengthen; they had already been detected by Dalmia -- who had materialized inside of the warehouse, using his powers to mask his presence from the world -- though he was unable to locate the source even with the technology he possessed. Even as he searched the place, invisible both physically and mentally, regular beings -- Matoran, Skakdi, Vortixx -- in the general area were beginning to feel... something...

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Vertak, North District: Despite the other warehouse being crossed out on the map, Vertak shook his head as the Tumbler arrived."I feel something else now." he said, turning towards the other warehouse. "Djoser, go to that warehouse NOW. Kayzata, i'll meet you there." Leaping into the Tumbler, Vertak sped away, knowing Kayzata would catch up easily. After a minute, he arrived at the other warehouse."Stay here." he ordered. Leaping out, he activated his volitak and entered, pulling out his sword and lookign around, wondering why it had been crossed out when pulses of energy were clearly emanating from the building he was now in. -ibrow