Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Day Run: The Garden


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1038 replies to this topic

#121 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 22 2011 - 09:21 PM

IC - Dalmia/? - Warehouse: The pulses were growing much stronger now; Dalmia couldn't quite figure out what was going on, though he had his suspicions. He lokoed over at the entrance as it opened, and a disguised Matoran -- whom he could sense, but not see -- walked in. He didn't move to hide, as he was already hidden; instead he opted to watch. Maybe the Matoran could find what the Ring member couldn't... This warehouse was, like the other one, filled with boxes, though these had no labels. A large portion was filled almost to the top of the building with layers and layers of crates, the ones in front seeming to be laid out in such a fashion that they could be sued to get to the top, almost like stairs; whatever was sending out the pulses, from what Vertak could feel, seemed to be emanating from the center...

Edited by Parugi, Oct 22 2011 - 09:22 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#122 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2011 - 09:36 PM

Alan/KNPD Headquarters\IC: Alan dropped to his feet right outside the doors of the Headquarters. This would be the last time he entered these doors, and knowing the security, would probably never exit again. With these happy thoughts the kasuba walked inside and immediately went to his quarters, avoiding everyone. When he had grabbed everything of his, he went toward the assignment room. Acting like it was any other occasion searching for a job, Alan knocked on the door. He struck his satchel between his wings to hide it while waiting. Finally, the Director's voice echoed from within, giving him permission to enter. "Hello, sir, any assignments you have for me?"


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#123 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 22 2011 - 09:42 PM

IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: The silence that the Director responded with was colder than the snow of the Silent Hills. There was a brief moment in which nothing happened; then the sound of the door locking sounded around the large, spherical room. "Why do you bother playing games?" the Director asked, his voice echoing while the screen that usually displayed his silhouette remained black as the deepest shadows of the room. "I know why you're here... and it angers me..."

Edited by Parugi, Oct 22 2011 - 09:43 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#124 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2011 - 09:53 PM

Alan/KNPD Headquarters, the Assignment Room\IC: "Well, someone isn't happy. Is it that his plans were finally acknowledged, when they should've been long ago? Indeed, by an officer who quickly rose through his ranks, because he was the perfect front for the public; he was an officer with a set of morals that were against his leader's true colors, andthus people would see him and love him, while the Director played Kai-Nam like a harp?" Alan's lack of his usual smile would be unnerving to most, as it was replaced with a glare of utmost hatred. "Oh, but wait, that isn't all. The Director is taking the the souls of beings from other dimensions, trying to find the perfect one. He might be an AI now, but Illuxio is still a being, and all the other versions of his existence are too. Yet, you don't care, because it is for the good of Kai-Nam, maybe the world, or the universe, or the multiverse. Sickening, really. Makes me think you and Lyxek have been gambling together lately, swapping schemes."


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#125 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 22 2011 - 10:10 PM

IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: The Director laughed -- a most chilling sound, one that was virtually unheard of. "Oh, believe me, Alan, when I say that I would never gamble with that sad excuse for a living being," the KNPD leader said coldly, truth lining every word. "I seek his destruction, nothing more, nothing less; he is an abomination in this universe, one who has plans to cause irreparable damage to everything that lives -- a faulty, black cell plotting to spread an irreversible cancer amongst this great body of a realm, whereas I am the countermeasure, the white blood cell. I will devour him, destroy his essence and his connections, kill the sickness before it can spread. I am the cure. "Your failure to see logic is what angers me. You scoff at the idea of ending one being's life -- an incarnation of a being who caused the complete destruction of another universe, just like ours, where I was unable to stop his plans -- to save our own universe. You treat the murderer as if he actually values anyone or anything here. Yet did you ever stop to consider the possibility that the being you know is just a front, a mask behind which the true monster hides? A being who, out of fear of being discovered and destroyed, tries to play off his status as an amnesiac who isn't aware of the damage he has done in the past, in another world? You are a bigger fool, Alan, than you realize. You would rather keep one being alive to keep your morals intact and sacrifice this world, rendering the being in question dead anyway, then sacrifice him in the first place to save the universe. It is illogical. This Illuxio holds the key to defeating the Ring, and that is his soul. Further, he has done to his dimension what Lyxek intends to do to ours, in doing so killing incarnations of everyone you have ever known and many more. He must pay for his crimes by providing our universe with the life it deserves. It is his duty and destiny; you can and will not change that."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#126 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 08:00 AM

Alan/KNPD Headquarters\IC: Alan leaned against the wall, pulling a small, octagonal disc out of his satchel. Flipping this old souvenir through his fingers, he pondered what the Director said. "So, then, what if murdering you would save the universe? Would you willingly sacrifice yourself? Or do you see yourself higher than all other life, and ##### afraid of contact with anything that could kill him? I, myself, would not compromise, but instead seek to save everyone. Call me an idealist."


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#127 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 08:50 AM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan quickly considered his options, and sighed, as he jumped straight up, and attempted to use his Miru to levitate high enough that he'd just pass right over the ball lightning, but at this stage of the game, that wasn't as likely. However, he did finally notice that Cordak that was flying through the air, and raised an eyebrow, as he attempted to call down a lightning bolt from above to hit it... And unintentionally maybe also trigger the other one that he was still unaware of. OOC: I wanna see what would happen if both went off. =P
  • 0

#128 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 09:57 AM

OOC: Sorry, not today. :P IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: Unfortunately for Kairan, the Toa must not have noticed that the thrown Cordak was already descending upon where he had been on the ground, which, because of its flight pattern, it would have come down on him from straight above. That means that the Cordak had almost reached him when it had begun descending. When it was destroyed, it would not be causing the other Cordak to explode. In fact, Kairan struck it with lightning when the Toa himself was rising up to it, and it was going to be a nasty surprise when he realized it was much closer than appeared. Swerv simply lifted up his shield, directing the ball of magnetism to change its pattern to hit Kairan dead on, but hopefully not literally.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#129 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 10:04 AM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan looked up, with a blink, as he sighed.This just isn't my day... Kairan thought, as he raised his arm to protect himself from the imminent explosion, which sent him flying across the battleground, and the battered Toa rolled to a stop, and then panted, as he barely stood up, and then simply held his hand out."I guess... This is my last chance..." Kairan said, as he shot a lightning bolt from his hand, at the magnetic ball, and then at Swerv himself. OOC: Wouldn't it be funny if the ball redirected it to the Cordak? =P Also, theoretically, wouldn't I be able to contain the ball lightning's power somehow? Like with a lightning shield or something? =P
  • 0

#130 Online Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,362 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 11:19 AM

IC: Vertak, Other North District Warehouse: Along with the impulses, Vertak could sense somebody else there, but could not see them.An ally, or an enemy? No time to decide. Just be wary. Vertak thought.Projecting his thought to Kayzata, he thought: Definitely SOMETHING here... and somebody? Vertak slowly made his way towards the crates, towards the center; warily making sure his shield was covering his back, he moved to where the pulses appeared to be coming from.Perhaps Zanth and Suya were here.... Vertak thought. Definitely time to be careful.He halted, nearly halfway there; it would be safer for Kayzata to check first. -ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^

 

INTERLUDE

 

A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#131 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 02:02 PM

OOC: Your wish is my command. *bows* And yes, I'd say Kairan has full control over the lightning inside of the magnetic sphere. Since he told it to explode, and Swerv has just barely managed to stop it, it'd definately be hard, but I would say Kairan might be able to greatly reduce the explosive force when it does explode. Or you could surround it in another lightning ball and tell it not to explode. But then again the ball primed to explode inside might just make the shield explode as well. Hmmm... An explosion of electricity. That wouldn't feel good. :P Then again, the ball is so close that Kairan might not have time to do anything. I'd say it's about to hit him. IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: The lightning blast hit the magnetic sphere and bounced right off, redirected back to the ground. At the same time, Swerv’s shield was hit with the other lightning bolt. The shield thudded into the robot and sent him stumbling back a few feet, but he was able to use the electricity gained from the bolt to power up the magnetism in his shield, which happened at precisely the right moment, because the lightning bolt that was redirected hit the hidden Cordak right on. The ensuing explosion didn’t touch Kairan, who was too far away at the moment, and it didn’t hurt Swerv, who was once again safe behind his shield. Although the concussive blast did force him to back up again or he would have lost his balance and toppled over, since he wasn’t magnetized to the ground. All it really accomplished was that it looked cool. And hopefully it would distract the Toa of Lightning from the ball of lightning that was once again heading his way, which wasn’t too far away at all. Although in the confusion of the explosion, Swerv couldn’t be sure if it would hit Kairan or just the ground around the Toa, but did it really matter when it would probably knock him out anyway?
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#132 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 02:09 PM

IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: "I would sacrifice anything and anyone; have I not made that clear?" the Director said. "The weight of one life does not equal the weight of an entire universe, especially a life that has caused the destruction of his own world and whose mirrored self seeks to do the same to countless others. Why do you not see this? My primary objective -- my ONLY objective -- is to see Lyxek and the Ring's plan toppled. If I have to sacrifice you, Lurinost, Sanshou, Sensha, myself, ANYONE to see that objective fulfilled, then so be it -- the universe would be better off without the majority of the scum on this island." The room suddenly shook, though its soundproof walls and the power-suppressing material within did not allow the reason to reach the inside of the room; it would seem as if the Director had caused it to Alan. Outside, an explosion had destroyed a small part of the front entrance; through the fires, two beings entered... IC - Box/Dalmia - Warehouse: As Vertak got closer to the center, a faint rumbling and shaking could be heard; upon reaching the top he would see that it was coming from a long, thin case... Dalmia looked to the left half of his visor as a power reading began to skyrocket. Now if only he could track the source... or at the very least get these pulses to subside enough that he could stand to go near where he thought they were coming from.

Edited by Parugi, Oct 23 2011 - 02:09 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#133 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 02:17 PM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan frowned, as that didn't exactly go as he expected it to, however, he did attempt to control the explosive lightning energy inside of the magnetism sphere, and in fact, had an idea, as he attempted to mold the lightning energy back into a bolt, or at least, as much as he could at that moment, as he prepared to fire it off elsewhere after the magnetism sphere was dropped. Whether or not that would work, however, was a different question.Dunno what else I could do, now, though. Kairan thought, as he concentrated on the task at hand. OOC: So now that Kairan knows mr robot guy here has another Cordak or two, think Swerv's gonna use the rest? =P
  • 0

#134 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 03:17 PM

IC: Sol and Marx had made their way to Marx's garage. Marx gave Sol a tour and then showed him his suprise. It was a lovely vehicle, a tank of sorts. Sol was grateful and after some talking Sol decided he needed to rest. So he went over to a couch in the back of the garage, sat down and fell asleep. Marx sat down at his work bench and watched the broadcast of the arena fight. He did not know who would win. IC: A new arrival had recently arrived on the island. He had hid away below decks on a supply ship. He did not know where it was going but it turned out it was going to Kai Nam. The Toa had never heard of the place. He slid off the boat at the dock and made his way to the city he overheard the crew talk about and how gladiators fought in an arena. He was shocked to see the technological level of the city. He pictured it being a primative place from the way the crew talked. He was walking around the city aimlessly and felt an explosion. He heard it, too. He rushed down the street and saw... OOC: Unless you don't want him to happen upon whatever is happening at KNPD HQ. Then that is where he is.

Edited by Titan of Energy, Oct 23 2011 - 03:23 PM.

  • 0

#135 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 03:26 PM

Alan/KNPD Headquarters\IC: "Self-sacrifice is far more noble than sacrificing others. So why have you never dirtied your own hands with the Ring? Why do you not charge in on the front lines of your own war? There are officers aplenty who would continue trying to save the universe if you fell. But instead, you decide to sit in your pretty little office, perfectly clean, watching those innocent, evil, and good falling while their souls are stolen by monsters like Lyxek and this green mist," challenged Alan, perfectly steady against the wall. He had his power stretched to the point where he could feel almost everything within the building. The explosion of the front doors didn't slip his notice. "By the way, your front doors just got blow off. Feels like two beings. Wonder who they might be?"


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#136 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 04:03 PM

OOC: That's fine, Titan. ToD:

The room suddenly shook, though its soundproof walls and the power-suppressing material within did not allow the reason to reach the inside of the room

As I told Skarloth, don't underestimate the Director or the KNPD. ;) IC - ?/? - KNPD HQ: The KNPD's alarm was sounding all around the building, alerting the police force to the attackers' presence. One was a 10-foot-tall, extremely muscular being. He was almost completely covered in red and gold armor, and carried a large, mechanical war hammer. Smoke rose from one end of the head, where a hidden booster had just assisted in the destruction of the wall. He and his companion -- a male, green and black Vortixx, who wore a number of gadgets, such as a scouter-type device on his eye and a PDA-like device on his forearm -- strode into the KNPD building. The place was a complete mess thanks for their surprise attack. A large amount of debris littered the floor, and the bodies of several beings -- Toa, Matoran, and others, some alive and some dead -- were scattered throughout, all of them burned or otherwise damaged in some way. The Vortixx pressed a few buttons on his arm pad before adjusting his eye piece, which had begun to display a map. "Nice work, Roen," he said to his partner. "The Director's chamber should be down that hallway." He pointed. "Let's do this quickly -- Dodera should be finished with Lyxek by now." IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: The Director laughed again -- if anything, this time it was worse than when he had laughed before. "'Pretty little office?' Looks like you have figured out far less than I initially thought," he said. "Do you know what the true purpose of this building is, Alan? I do not control the KNPD from an office, or even from a place that I choose to be in. I am not a clean individual; some might even argue that I am not an individual at all. I did not come here; it was brought to me. This building is not my sanctuary; it is my PRISON."

Edited by Parugi, Oct 23 2011 - 04:13 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#137 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 04:09 PM

OOC: As of right now, I wasn't planning on having him use them. But then again, Kairan might surprise Swerv. Oh, and please note that while I did not say it exploded yet, it is basically happening a second after this post. I just wanted to give Kairan some room to try anything. IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: No. Such. Luck. The magnetic sphere was a compressed form of what the lightning ball used to be, with the power tightly packed in. Although Kairan tried his hardest to straighten it out, there was too much lightning inside and not enough room to straighten anything out. In fact, the lightning was racing around inside of the sphere so fast, that to all outside appearances, it seemed to be a solid ball of white energy. And it had finally reached Kairan. There was no dodging it now. Swerv couldn’t see where it hit, but he knew what was happening. Upon coming upon contact with either the ground, or Kairan, the lightning ball would burst in an explosion more powerful than his Cordak. An explosion of energy that would drain all its electricity into the ground or whatever was closest. In fact, balls of lightning were known to set things ablaze. And in all the tall grass, that seemed very likely. And all of this would take just a second to happen. In fact, Swerv was glad Kairan had kept backing up. Now he was actually a safe-ish distance away.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#138 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 04:23 PM

IC: The Toa saw two large beings in a fiery breach of an important looking building. He heard talking and could tell they were up to no good. He quietly followed the two beings and when he got close said, "What is a Lyxek? Oh, hello am I interrupting something?" He placed his right hand on his protosteel blade and waited for one of the two to respond.
  • 0

#139 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 04:25 PM

OOC: Ah, missed that. Alright, then. Call it an educated guess.

Alan/KNPD Headquarters\IC: "Literal, aren't we? I had figured out that you weren't in an office or anything of the sort. I was just trying to anger you enough so that you would reveal exactly where you were. By the way, what was that shaking just now? An earthquake? An attack?"


Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing, Oct 23 2011 - 04:45 PM.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#140 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 04:40 PM

OOC: I really have to flat-out say "no" to this. For one, you're still overlooking the sound-proofed walls. The only indication that anything is happening was that the room shook, which, considering the KNPD's security in the past, is far more likely to have been caused by an earthquake than anything else. Considering the amount of control that the Director has demonstrated over the room, what Alan now thinks he knows about the Director and the fact that there is basically no way for Alan to have that accurate of a guess... It's borderline meta-gaming for him to jump to that conclusion, to put it simply. :/ IC - Roen/? - KNPD HQ: The Vortixx barely glanced at Slate before looking away and continuing to walk. "Roen, take care of the straggler." The being turned to Slate and raised a hand, sending out a pulse of some sort. A second alter, Slate found himself a block down from the KNPD headquarters. The assassins continued on.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#141 Offline More Fierce Than Fire

More Fierce Than Fire
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 04:40 PM

IC" "Do...do we have an ice or fire elemental aboard," gasped Eremia as the heat rose inside the cabin
  • 0

The bells were ringing in the dale

And men looked up with faces pale

smaug.jpg

The dragon's ire more fierce than fire

Laid low their towers and houses frail


#142 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 05:09 PM

OOC: Oh so you do know what I'm referring to? =P-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan raised an eyebrow, but jumped to the side very quickly; though his injured foot accidentally hit the magnet bomb as he attempted to hover away. The explosion was more powerful than a Cordak, and knocked Kairan away and into the grass once more, however, Kairan did attempt to absorb some of the electricity, though that obviously hadn't gotten very far, since there were hundreds of bolts being released at the same time, partly due to Kairan's own attempt to merge the ball into a bolt. Kairan groaned, as he laid on the ground, but he had come this far... He wasn't just going to give up now."'Tis but a flesh wound." Kairan muttered, as he somehow willed his battered and nearly broken body up, and limped out of the grass slowly, panting, as his eyes took turns in stages of focusing and losing focus. However, he wasn't just going to surrender... If he was to lose it, it'd be by him getting fully knocked out.Granted, that's not far away, but still... Kairan thought, as he dragged his right leg a little, and looked at Swerv, trying to think of any way to take out the robot in approximately one shot. OOC: Saaaaay... Where is his spare Cordak? =P
  • 0

#143 Online Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,362 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 06:07 PM

OOC: Parugi, should Vertak be getting injured at all? Since Dalmia seems hesitant to even begin approaching? IC: Vertak, North District Warehouse: Vertak began to feel the pulses affecting him slightly; how, he wasn't quite sure- all he knew was that for whatever reason, Kayzata had not yet arrived at the warehouse and was also not replying to his queries. As he got near, Vertak saw a long, thin case; it appeared to be the cause of the pulses.On the one hand, if something like a sword that I can use is in there... good? Vertak thought. On the other hand, someobody is here... I think. If Kayzata was here, he could find out for sure, but at this point, I'm really going to have to try not to open it. -ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^

 

INTERLUDE

 

A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#144 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 06:57 PM

OOC: iBrow: No, and you'll see why once it opens. Titan: Slate wasn't knocked away; he was literally teleported out of the building, unharmed, as a warning not to interfere. :3 IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: The Director didn't say anything for a moment. "You truly do not understand..." he said quietly. "I have laid out every hint that I can without directly revealing just who or what I am, and yet you still don't see the truth..." A ring appeared around Alan, glowing bright red in the darkness. Another appeared, elvel with the very top of his head yet just as wide as the first, and a third appeared on the floor. "Worry not about the shaking; I shall deal with its cause shortly. Instead, perhaps you should focus on your own predicament." The circle flashed violently for a moment, ever threatening. "Do you understand what I am, Alan?" IC - Roen/? - KNPD HQ: The two assassins were nowhere to be seen when Slate arrived again, having moved on. Moving quickly, they had already made their way down several hallways, heading towards the heart of the Citadel. A short distance away, the Vortixx stopped, a look of concern appearing on his face."What's the matter, Nenda?" Roen asked. The Vortixx looked up from his arm pad. "I'm detecting a couple of really high energy signatures, one from the Director's office and one from North District," Nenda answered. "I can't identify the source of either, nor what the energy itself is." "It's not our problem to worry about," Roen said. "We'll find out soon enough, anyway, won't we?" The Vortixx nodded. "So let's go; the Guild is counting on us." IC - Vailian - Jial Island: As the answer to Eremia's question was 'no,' Vailian would have to act. Noting the various Niaka shooting at the ship, he took aim, launching low-energy paralysis bolts at each of them in rapid succession; while they did little to help the Ring's cause, it distracted them long enough for Vailian to lead them away, cutting off their attack...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#145 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 07:15 PM

OOC: I'm actually drawing a blank. I blame the downtime! However, seeing as Alan should know... XD

Alan/KNPD Headquarters\IC: Alan lightly prodded one of the rings with his sword, just to see what would happen. "Hmm, scary red rings, patronizing voice, want for world domination and/or peace... I might."


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#146 Offline More Fierce Than Fire

More Fierce Than Fire
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 07:20 PM

IC: "Someone tell me about Niaka behaviour," Eremia demanded, "Do they have a herd mentality, or flock mentality or whatever? If we can start a flying pattern with one would the rest follow?"
  • 0

The bells were ringing in the dale

And men looked up with faces pale

smaug.jpg

The dragon's ire more fierce than fire

Laid low their towers and houses frail


#147 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 07:43 PM

OOC: Sort of. I had Draxion use a ball of lightning in Night Ride, so I'm slightly familiar with it. Spare Cordak being revealed... NOW! IC / The Arena / Fighting Kairan: Two Cordak left. Both hidden by the “ornamental” short swords he wore on his shoulder along with the mandatory armor there. He might have to use those now, with Kairan still up, and with the fire in the grass barely there. The ball of lightning had done a lot less than he thought it would have. The Toa must have powered it down or not made it that strong in the first place. Or both. Except for during that final attack with the lightning ball, Swerv’s other systems had still been getting enough power to run all the normal systems in his body that weren’t motor functions or some such other important factors that couldn’t be shut off. This meant… Yep, Swerv crouched up and down a couple of times. His legs had been given time to repair themselves. And while he still wasn’t his agile self, he could move with some type of speed again that did not involve explosions or concussion blasts. This was good. It meant he didn’t have to hunker down behind his almost full body shield anymore, even if he could see through it. And it meant that he could finally move from this area of where Elithes’ ice still stood. Backing up rather quickly now while Kairan was still just getting up, Swerv finally turned around, stuck his shield on his back, and sprinted back into the cave opening, which he had not really ventured far from. And from his fight with Alan, he was able to memorize the routes he had taken. He knew the perfect place to ambush Kairan. That is when the Toa of Lightning finally limped out of grass, trying to focus his eyes. When they finally did focus, he would realize he had just seen Swerv retreating. Nay, advancing in another direction. It would confuse him at first, since Swerv’s shield was on his back, and because it covered most of the robot’s body, Kairan wouldn’t be able to tell which way Swerv was facing anyway.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#148 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 23 2011 - 11:56 PM

OOC: All the clues are here, ToD, not in the other topic; you just have to put them together. :P Now, what do we know about the Director so far?-He either is, or at least feels like he is, imprisoned in the KNPD base.-In his words, he was not brought to the KNPD base, but instead the KNPD base was brought to him.-He is very closely tied to his room, especially, apparently, the electronic aspect of it, seeming to be able to control the entire place.-All of the beings who were around when he first appeared on Kai-Nam, however few there were, have mysteriously died.-He has not been seen in person since these beings died, and even then they were the only ones who ever physically saw him.-His single objective, as he says, is to kill Lyxek; this is the only thing that he has been shown to desire.-He is willing to sacrifice any and all life to see his objective fulfilled.-He does not understand Alan's insistence on keeping to his morals, seeing logic and reason as the be-all-end-all.-He does not see the value in Illuxio, an AI, as an actual person.-Likewise, he insists that others might not see him as an individual, either, if they were to figure out who/what he actually was.-He sees himself as the calculated cure to the disease that is Lyxek. Honestly I'm surprised the entire topic hasn't erupted into massive "OH! I understand now!"s when it comes to what he is as a being. :P IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: A white hot energy shot through Alan's sword, transferring to his body, as he touched the ring. This feeling was... different... from regular pain. It was as if his very molecules were heated and began to violently shake apart before cooling down and forming back together upon being released from the touch of the rings. The feeling was extremely nauseating. "I wouldn't touch those for too long," the Director warned. "Lest you wish to end up like Chabri...." IC - Roen/Nenda - KNPD HQ: The Vortixx and his partner finally arrived at their destination, right outside the Director's room. To their annoyance, though they were not surprised, the door was locked. Nenda looked at Roen and gestured to the door. "After you." The larger being stepped forward, taking a swing at the door with his rocket-boost hammer. As it made contact, an explosive energy shot forward, knocking the hammer back and toppling Roen. Dazed, he struggled to get up. Nenda merely placed a hand on his chin, observing the door. "Interesting," he said. "I've never seen that kind of energy before... Maybe it's what's causing these two signatures. Hm..." He thought for a moment before shrugging. "Whatever. I've yet to find a door that I couldn't hack through. Roen, stand guard." Pulling two cables from his arm pad, he moved over to the control panel to the right of the door, plugging them in and getting to work. His partner watched the hall behind them with careful eyes, ready to fight off any resistance. IC - Vailian - Jial Island: Hearing the question over the comm -- and as his was the only higher-up in office these days who could answer -- Vailian answered Eremia's question, using the large group of Niaka chasing after him as a demonstration. "It varies from group to group," he answered, using his Intangibility Card; the group of wyverns charged straight through him, allowing him to run the opposite way. "The Jial Niaka tend to stick together due to a number of factors, the experiments preformed on them by the Director only enforcing this tendency. However, they're also extremely sly and can figure out a trick when one is used on them; even if we got one to follow the ship and the others followed, some -- mainly the bigger ones -- would no doubt fly off and try to flank the Delta." He stopped. "That actually gives me an idea. Dartick, try to get them to chase after you again, but fly low -- once a few leave the main group we can ambush and trap them."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#149 Online Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,362 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 07:47 AM

OOC: I dunno. The closest I could guess is that the Director himself is an AI? IC: Vertak, North District Warehouse: Vertak had reached the case. A long thin case.Well, at the very least it won't be a vehicle to run me over. I think. He thought. He opened it. -ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^

 

INTERLUDE

 

A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#150 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 08:43 AM

Alan/KNPD Headquarters, Assignment Room\IC:"Exhilarating feeling. Like I was melting and reforming. Very, very interesting. So, the question is, why don't you use this power to escape? Do you like it here? Or is there an even more powerful being than you? I take it upon myself to know the religions, history, and myths of a realm, just in case any of them should be true. Some of Kai-Nam's are ridiculous, like the bula berry monster that hides under matoran's beds. However, some others sound more realistic and likely, though dreadful. An extremely powerful object like the Heart, maybe?" he mused. It wasn't likely, and he was probably going to be scoffed at. However, it was worth finding out everything he could before he was killed.


Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing, Oct 24 2011 - 08:43 AM.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#151 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 11:50 AM

OOC: Maaaaybe. IC - ?/Dalmia - Warehouse: "AT LAST!"A great shout sounded from the box as Vertak opened it. As well, a bright, golden light shone from within, temporarily blinding the Matoran. When he could see again, what he was met with was the sight of....A sword. A floating, golden sword, with large rubies embedded in it at various places. The tip of the blade was pointed at Vertak, though the sword was giving off a... curious aura. Not threatening; merely curious. "I AM FREE AT LAST!" it shouted again, the words seeming to be telepathic, yet at the same time, sounding as if they were physically being spoken. "I have been freed! After so long... If I had tear ducts, I would almost certainly cry!" It went silent for a moment, floating around Vertak. "Oh, excuse me. I am the Sword of Ybrus, the ancient Deity. You have freed me, and therefore, I am at your service." "It talks? HA! That's adorable!" Dalmai said, clapping as he phased back into existence behind Vertak. "Cute, even... So that is what was causing the pulses..." IC - The Director/Roen/Nenda - KNPD HQ: "The Heart is the key to my release," the Director said. "I am tied to this place... because I am this place. But once I get the Heart and its components... Oh, yes, Alan; the Heart is real. And it shall bring about my victory. But I am not a religious artifact myself; I am-" "One more second..." Nenda said, watching. "And.... There." The door to the Director's room suddenly blew open, electrical surges cutting off the Director's speech and, at the same time, deactivating the energy rings. Pushing the doors open the rest of the way, Roen and Nenda entered, weapons in hand. "All right, Director; where are you, you son of- Oh. Hello." "I don't see him," Roen said quietly. He looked at Alan. "You. Where is the Director?"
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#152 Online Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,362 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 03:29 PM

IC: Verak, North District Warehouse: Vertak whipped around, grabbing Dalmia around the neck with his free hand and preparing to stab him in the gut with his old sword in the other."Hello, to the both of you." Vertak responded. "Sword of Ybrus, pleased to meet you. Stranger I'm about to stab... not so much." If Dalmia were to try moving, he'd find himself weighing much more than he should have; Vertak was (of course) to blame for this."You'll tell me who you are." Vertak ordered to Dalmia. "You'll tell me who you work for. Why you are here, and why you didn't feel the need to reveal yourself when I first entered. You see, I don't tend to make friends with people who sneak up on me. I have a bit of a nervous streak. You're very lucky I've changed recently." -ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^

 

INTERLUDE

 

A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#153 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 03:38 PM

OOC: graaaah. IC Kayzata - North District Warehouse - Evaluating the situation: Kayzata strolled up to the next warehouse, and entered it, immediately he noticed Vertak was holding someone in his grip, and there was apparently a sword floating in front of the Matoran. Confused, Kayzata walked closer to the scene, "What is going on here?" he asked aloud. He stared at the sword that appeared to be floating in mid air, something was not quiet normal about it, not at all. He only hoped Vertak could explain the situation to him. -Kayzata
  • 0

#154 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 04:00 PM

Alan/KNPD Headqurters, Director's Chamber, Facing Roen and Nenda\IC: "Kai-Nam," Alan mumbled to himself as he turned toward the rude intruders. He brandished his sword toward them, spreading his wings so that he filled the room. Despite his body only being slightly taller than the average toa, he would still strike an imposing figure with his wings outstretched. Slipping the disk back into his satchel, he spoke to the intruders. "Rather rude to burst into a private conversation and demand something, isn't it? Though I must say, you had excellent timing. The Director and I were having a chat, and it was getting rather heated. However, as it appears you aren't here on a peaceable mission and I don't want my former master dead, I shall have to ask you two fellows to leave." To check if their entrance had any effect upon the power-sucking materials, he tried to mentally sense their presence.


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#155 Offline More Fierce Than Fire

More Fierce Than Fire
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 04:53 PM

IC: Eremia used her Komau to hack into the mind of one of the Niaka. She made it fly away in panic, hoping some of the others would take this as a sigh of danger and flock away with it like Vailian said they might
  • 0

The bells were ringing in the dale

And men looked up with faces pale

smaug.jpg

The dragon's ire more fierce than fire

Laid low their towers and houses frail


#156 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 07:06 PM

IC: Sol slept. His dreams were nightmares and then...Sol stood in a plain room with no windows or doors. This dream was unbelievably clear. You must remember. He turned around but nothing was there or anywhere really. He managed to say, "Remember what?" I can't tell you. Sol felt confused. There was something on the tip of his mind yelling out to him but he could not comprehend it. REMEMBER! Sol was startled to see all the walls covered in fresh blood and written on each one was one word, "remember." The walls melted away only to leave more blank walls. Sol screamed out in frustation but no sound was produced. He reached for his weapons but they were not there. A sharp buzzing noise made him clutch his head and everything faded... IC: Slate was teleported. He knew the feeling well. His friend teleported them around a lot while he was being trained. The first thought that came to his mind was I must save the innocent. He booked down the road and found the KNPD HQ was still on fire in some parts. He raced into the building and saw injured and dead beings littering the floor. Slate steathed his blade and picked up a Matoran and a scorched Toa. Completely ignoring any risks to his own safety, he hauled the two outside and away from the fiery breach. He raced back in and continued to work. OOC: After you explained what really happened I thought my other post did not make any sense. I am picturing a large fire for some reason.

Edited by infinitus, Oct 24 2011 - 07:14 PM.

  • 0

#157 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 07:25 PM

IC - Roen/Nenda - KNPD HQ: "Calm down," Nenda ordered to Alan and Roen as the latter raised his war hammer into a threatening position. The larger being scowled, though complied nonetheless. The Vortixx looked at him before turning back to Alan, addressing the Kasuba. "My apologies; we didn't know anyone else was in here. My name is Nenda; my partner is Roen. We're top members of the Guild of Tyis who are partaking in a joint mission against the Director and Lyxek, as both of them have put the island in a peril that the Council of Tyis has deemed too dangerous to leave left alone; at the moment Dodera, our friend, is at the Ring HQ and is most likely fighting Lyxek at this very moment in an attempt to assassinate him. Judging from what you just said, it sounds like you're a former KNPD officer; maybe you could help us out here or something. I'll admit that we were sent here to kill him, but if you can give us a hand in simply catching the Director, which may actually be the better option, then we can still end the war." Behind Alan, a couple of the screens silently flickered as the power in the room corrected itself, one of them displaying a glowing red eye for a fraction of a second -- too quick for anyone to notice. Likewise, his attempts to use his element revealed that his powers still could not penetrate the walls, though they could be used through the entrance that had just been made. IC - Dalmia/Sword of Ybrus - Warehouse: Dalmia chuckled as Vertak held him. "Now that is just plain funny!" His laugh faded away as his body turned into a sort of fine dust, before picking up again as he rematerialized a short distance away. "For future reference, Matoran of Gravity, it's not nice to attack people just for playing a joke on you. But if it softens you up at all, my name is Dalmia. I was here before you were, looking for what you, too, were searching for -- the source of that energy noise. And it looks like I found it! Or, well, you found it, but still. I was looking first. Do you know just what you have released?" "I sense a great evil from you..." the Sword of Ybrus said, pointing at Dalmia now. "I sense your motives! I know what you intend to do! AND I SHALL NOT ALLOW IT!" The sword zipped off towards the Ring member, straight towards his midsection. Dalmia merely stepped back and moved through a self-portal to a spot above the group, unfurling his wings to slow his descent. "Oh, you spoiled it," Dalmia said, his tone reflecting his disappointment. "Fine. Yes, I'm evil. I'll break my plan, skip the monologue and say it flat out: That sword is coming with me." He raised his hand, willing a shield of dust-like energy to form around the ancient sword before beginning to pull it towards himself. "And I won't take 'no' for an answer; I've been searching for too long and encountered too many annoyances at this point to let you have it, hero or not." IC - Vailian/Niaka - Jial Island: Eremia's ploy worked, as most of the other, already panicked ground-bound Niaka took notice of the mind-controlled one, instantly flying after it; as Vailian had predicted, a few of the others stopped for a moment, noting the unnatural response from their brethren before taking flight with the others, waiting for the opportune moment to strike at the Delta 51's weak spot.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#158 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 08:52 PM

IC / South District / Forgetting Delta 51: Waiter had his head to the ground. Something had just exploded. Somewhere north, if he guessed correctly. What could be going on? There never seemed to be a dull moment on this island. Well, whatever it was, he was going to find out. He activated his Volitak and headed north in a flat out run.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#159 Online Voltex Oblige

Voltex Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,362 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 08:55 PM

IC: Vertak, North District Warehouse: Vertak couldn't help it; he screamed."KAYZATA! DO SOMETHING! STOP HIM!" He activated his powers over light, forming a solid barrier in front of the sword, blocking it from reaching Dalmia; he also used them in an attempt to blind his newfound enemy. There must be something I can do! He thought. Kayzata! Attack his mind! Unleash EVERYTHING you can!Vertak meanwhile prepared to adjust the light barrier to block the sword from going a different direction, and then ran. Using his gravity powers he leapt up to the sword in an attempt to grab it. "Fight it!" he urged. "Come to me! I swear I'll keep him away!" -ibrow
  • 0

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

^Click to read!^

 

INTERLUDE

 

A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#160 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 09:14 PM

IC - Dalmia/Sword of Ybrus - Warehouse: Dalmia stepped backward again, teleporting on the other side of the barrier to avoid Vertak's light attack. Raising a hand, he launched a burst of dust-like energy in the shape of his hand at the Matoran of Gravity, rapidly pulling the Sword of Ybrus toward him. Despite the relaxed style in which he fought, the Sword was straining against the pull, and it was taking effect -- Dalmia had to force the bubble to move with as much of his will as he could while not compromising his ability to fight. "Do you feel that?" he asked Kayzata and Vertak, recognizing the bigger being from their earlier encounter. "A life signature just got cut off in the Ring headquarters, and three beings seem to have gone to confront the Director... how interesting. Shame the dead one isn't Lyxek himself."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users