Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Day Run: The Garden


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1038 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 09:20 PM

IC / South District / Running: Waiter dodged a few unknowing Matoran on the street and ducked under a flying vehicle. He was heading to the KNPD first to see if he could eavesdrop on where the explosion had taken place. He shook his head and rolled his eyes as he looked up. Or he could just follow the smoke.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#162 Online Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 07:57 AM

Alan/KNPD Headquarters, Director's Chambers, Talking to Roen and Nenda\IC: Alan replied, "Congratulations! You've met the only being who has to karzahni-forsaken morals around here! The Ring, The KNPD, and you guys! Even the Day Run! All at each others' throats, ready to murder everyone! However, if you promise not to kill him, if you could call it that, then sure. I'll help. I assume, seeing as you got through the door, I saw wires receding, and I've already felt your equipment's outstanding inner workings, that you are a hacker?" These two could prove valuable allies or annoying enemies. They had come this far, so they had to be extremely skilled. Would he be able to detain them long enough to escape if this went wrong? Maybe, if he could shove the one named Roen into the other.


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#163 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 07:58 AM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan limped over to where his gun was, even as Swerv ducked into the cave, and then picked up the weapon, and held it in front of him slowly, as he continued to limp toward the cavern. He wasn't sure how he could actually end this fight so quickly; but all he knew was he had to, or he would be knocked out in return. OOC: Say, just curious, are those Cordaks able to be hit by anything? =P
  • 0

#164 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 02:52 PM

OOC: I'm not exactly sure what that attack did to Vertak... :P IC: Vertak, North District Warehouse: Having recovered from Dalmia's attack, Vertak brought the barrier back and expermiented, increasing the gravity of both the sword and Dalmia to see if either seemed to have an effect. I'm not sure if I can beat this guy. Vertak thought worriedly. "Right. Because you totally want Lyxek dead." Vertak replied. "You wouldn't be here trying to take the sword if you weren't a member of the ring, Dalmia. You're lying. Trust me, I know when somebody lies. As for those confronting the director... at the moment, I don't really care. And nor do you, or you'd leave the sword here and go do something about it." -ibrow
  • 0

Posted Image

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#165 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 04:42 PM

OOC: It's a standard energy blast attack. The dust appearance is purely aesthetic. :P IC - Dalmia/Sword of Ybrus - Warehouse: Dalmia merely countered the gravity change using his own control over gravity, negating the effect. The sword was almost within his grasp now... He genuinely laughed at Vertak's retort. "Oh, believe me, Matoran, I truly would love to see the Ringmaster die; that is something you and I both have in common," he said. "What's the point in spreading a plague if you aren't going to use its effects to their fullest potential? Regardless, no; I don't need to worry about the Director and his little game being ended. If you knew them as well as I, you would realize that nothing survives battles against him or Lyxek." IC - Nenda/Roen - KNPD HQ: "Ignoring the jab at the Guild, which is interested purely in the well-being of the island, yes, I am a hacker -- the best you'll find on Kai-Nam and, to be honest, quite possibly this entire dome," Nenda said, activating his PDA again. Roen glanced around at the room nervously; something didn't feel right... "Now, obviously the Director isn't here. It shouldn't be too hard to triangulate his location from here -- I just need to access a control panel and we can be on our way." "Were it so easy," the Director suddenly growled. Faster than the eye could see, a dozen panels opened on the walls and floor around the two bounty hunters; Nenda had barely any time to react before razor-sharp cables launched from them, impaling the Vortixx through his mid-section and chest before retracting again, causing him to crumple to the floor. "I am not some traitorous Toa who can be overwhelmed with sheer force." More cables shot out at Roen, stabbing his arm; he roared in pain though still managed to use his free arm to slam his war hammer into the wall, denting it. "I am not a Matoran who can be chased down and apprehended without a fight." More cables stabbed into Roen's leg, bringing him to a knee. With the last of his strength he hurled the hammer at the various screens on the other side of the room. It bounced off harmlessly, landing with a thud on the floor. "I am certainly not weak enough to be defeated by a random pair of side-story thugs on this island. Let this be a message to the Guild of Tyis: You are all dead." A cable to the back of his head finished Roen off. The Director addressed Alan again as his weapons retracted back into the walls. "This fight against me is meaningless. Those who would oppose me and attempt to keep me away from my prey shall die; it is as simple as that."
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#166 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 996 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 04:58 PM

Moving to Northern District Warehouse IC: The pulses from before peaked and then stopped. Kaelen looked down at the map of the island on his datapad. It had taken a while for the device to pinpoint the exact location they were coming from. Luckely the last pulse had been strong enough to narrow the area down to a warehouse in the Northern District.Kaelen got up from his seat and started off in a Kakama induced blur towards where the energy pulses had come from. OOC: Will be there in a few posts, if you dont mind another person that is.That last pulse was when Vertak took the sword out of it's case.
  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#167 Online Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 07:42 PM

Alan/KNPD Headquarters, Director's Chamber\IC: Alan was just about to say, "You might have just released him," but was interrupted by the Director. Raising an eybrow with disgust, he said, "Again! Again with the mindless killing! Oh well, I can't do anything about that... Interesting ability, there. By the fact that you are still here, giving your time to kill these two, I assume you have not been released? Or are you not as all-powerful as you appear? Maybe you actually do have a conscious, and it's telling you not to kill everyone." Not giving a long enough pause to be interrupted, Alan continued, "More likely, I assume, is that as an AI, virus, cure, or what-have-you, you must travel through electronics? If so, I can cut a deal with you. I decide when to let you attack, if I get you to the Heart and, I assume Lyxek. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he had it in his possession... Or, do you need the Heart to survive outside of this place? These walls, keeping you from escaping and anyone from helping you, also keep you alive? Rather likely. Therefore, I assume it isn't as easy as transferring you onto a device?"


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#168 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 08:55 PM

IC: Vertak, North District Warehouse: Half wondering why Kayzata was just sitting there watching, Vertak replied, enforcing the light barrier once again."So you work for Lyxek, but you want him dead. You don't care about the director. Nobody can beat either of them one on one in a fight. And Lyxek is spreading a plague." Vertak listed. "What type of plague? I'd rather not die of some sort of disease." -ibrow Also OOC: Silvan Haven- which side is Kaelen going to be on?PleasesaVertak's

Edited by ibrow, Oct 25 2011 - 08:56 PM.

  • 0

Posted Image

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#169 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 09:00 PM

OOC: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IC Kayzata - North District Warehouse - Fighting Dalmia: Kayzata snapped back into reality, cursing himself for not being in present time while the events before him unfolded. "Enough of this," he said, teleporting quickly behind Dalmia, and super heating the air behind the Matoran, forcing him to move, or be burned. He also focused on the blade, enclosing it in a field of shadow, and forcing it up to the ceiling of the warehouse, holding it there with his abilities. -Kayzata
  • 0

#170 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 996 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2011 - 11:02 PM

En route to Northern District IC: A quick look at the map on his datapad confirmed that Kaelen was now in the Nothern District of the city. Another few minuets would see im at his destination. OOC: It depends on what he finds when he get there. I"m planing on him joining you guys though. Something along the lines of him noticing the swords reaction to Dalmia.One more post from somebody else until I get there.
  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#171 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 12:57 AM

OOC: You can only hit them if Swerv's standing sideways. Don't worry about them though, according to your posts, Kairan should be ready to faint with any step. :) IC / The Arena Tunnels / Fighting Kairan: With his faint magnetic pulse letting him know that Kairan wasn’t even in the tunnel system yet, Swerv took the time to set up several magnetic spheres filled with electricity. They were definitely not as strong as the lightning ball had been, but they were meant to distract, not attack. IC / KNPD HQ / Arriving: Waiter’s eyes widened in surprise as he rounded the last corner and saw that the front of the KNPD HQ was blasted inwards. The HQ itself! Not taking a moment to break stride, the Toa of Protosteel ran up the steps and through the debris of the main lobby. Now to look for who could have caused this.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#172 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 02:50 AM

OOC: Dalmia's not a Matoran. ;3 IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: "Do not pretend like you understand me as a being, Alan," the Director said sharply. "Do not believe that you can bargain with me or use any sort of leverage against me. Despite my hints, the sheer ease with which I just destroyed two of the most dangerous members of one of the universe's most skilled bounty hunting groups, surpassing you and many others in strength and ability -- you still do not understand what I am, what my limits are, what I am capable of, or why I am here." Behind Alan, Nenda sputtered, blood gushing from his wounds. "R-Ro... en...." he coughed. The Director launched another cable at the Vortixx's chest, stabbing him in the heart; his heart light went out as he died. "Cry about this so called 'mindless killing' all you want, but do not act like you do not realize its necessity. Survival of the fittest is fought through the deaths of the weak by the hands of nature and those who are strong. I perpetuate my own existence by destroying those who would threaten me so that I may fulfill my purpose and save this universe -- something that it is evident that you are unwilling to do. You would rather leave beings such as Lyxek and myself to continue fighting than step in and end the conflict by destroying either of us -- which, admittedly, is in one way a wise move, as you would survive an encounter against neither me nor him -- despite the dangers we pose to the rest of the universe. One step to the left instead of the right, one afternoon spent in an area an hour too late or an hour too early; these are the things that influence the destiny of the universe. While your morals may be seen as noble to many, they are meaningless -- for every enemy you leave alive is free to resume or newly begin their reign of shadows and terror. "I am an artificial construct; this you realize. However, I am not one to be toyed with. In the deepest pit of your heart, you know that your boast is false. You do not understand my limits. You do not comprehend my abilities. This is not a matter of not being able to survive outside of the walls of the Citadel, nor is it a matter of being imprisoned by the walls of this room. I am connected to the circuits, but my current body prevents me from leaving -- it is, as you would agree were you to ever locate it, too large, immobile and specifically designed for that purpose -- to prevent my escape, for lack of a better word, through all but one method. That is how I am imprisoned. The Heart will give me the energy I need to power a new body that I can then use to finish off the Ring -- and this Illuxio is one component that I need to jump start that energy transfer." The screens in the room all lit up now, the Director's connection having been fully established. They all worked in unison to create one massive image, all around the Kasuba -- one of the Director's silhouette, eyes glowing red within a black, featureless body, casting an ominous red glow upon the bodies of the fallen Guild of Tyis members "And one last thing, Alan: I play by no ones' rules but my own. You do not command me. You no longer work for me. You certainly do not seek out the Heart for my use -- that is a job that was never placed unto you, and never will be. Kai-Nam is my board, and I control all of the pieces. I play into no one's hands any information that I feel can not be kept a secret from the rest of the world. And those that think otherwise -- such as Nenda and Roen, the Council of Tyis, and even yourself -- always find themselves in for a nasty surprise once the truth becomes clear." IC - Dalmia/Sword of Ybrus - Warehouse: Having already teleported behind the light wall, Dalmia was unaffected by it. He was, however, affected by the superheated air, though he avoided it in a split second by teleporting directly to the sword above -- which, thanks to his own force of mind, hadn't gone nearly as high as Kayzata had hoped it would. "You'll find out what kind of plague soon enough; let's just say that the Curse of the Garden will be unleashed once more," the Ring member said. "For now, you just worry about your own self. And for the record, no, I wouldn't mind if Lyxek died -- the fool doesn't see the true worth of what he intends to do, regardless of what he tells the Heart. I, on the other hand, do." Launching a charged burst of energy at the shadow shield, Dalmia caused the cover to burst, freeing the sword -- which immediately swiped at his hand as he attempted to grab it. "Hold still," he ordered, holding out a hand and forcing the sword to freeze in place. As soon as it did, he reached forward, grabbing the hilt...
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#173 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 06:09 AM

IC: With all the Niaka grouping in one place, Eremia used her elemental powers again. But instead of caltrops she made a net of chains. The links were thick and made of protosteel, an exhausting task, and the thing flew through the air like a web to ensnare the massed Niaka. Once it had enveloped them she'd fuse the corners together, turning it into a sphere
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#174 Online Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 08:20 AM

Alan/KNPD Headquarters, Director's Chamber\IC: Alan was silent for a moment. Figuring that his luck was already dead, he figured he could taunt the Director one last time. Thus, his smirked and began clapping. "Bravo. That's the only advantage of being an AI. You can rehearse a speech a thousand times to yourself in a millisecond, making sure you say the perfect thing. Well, seeing as it appears that you want me here no more, I'll be leaving. Have fun trying to get the heart. In the meantime, I'll be throwing Lyxek into prison, destroying the Heart, and kicking your butt off this island." He made sure that the air within a foot around him was usable just in case he needed to stop any cables. He really didn't feel like being impaled.


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#175 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 08:40 AM

OOC: Perfect. >=D -==IC: Kairan==- Kairan finally reached the cave, and limped into it, as he looked around cautiously. He had an idea, but it only would work based on whether Swerv hadn't already loaded any extra Cordaks, which he was almost certain he had. The Toa was heavily injured, yes, and he was fighting the urge to simply collapse, but if he didn't at least try this plan, he'd never be able to explain to Alan why they lost the fight. So even as he limped his way through the tunnel system, he looked around quickly, waiting for the perfect chance... Three; that's all he should need; three bullets. OOC: Any guesses to what he'll try to do? Also, I'd recommend everyone gets teleported out as soon as whatever happens with the next actual attack happens, since, well, if it goes one way, we might be buried otherwise. =P
  • 0

#176 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 11:24 AM

IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: "You know what the other big advantage of being an AI is? I can hyper-analyze all of the abilities, powers, energy levels, characteristics and body language of a being -- all at the same time." Some of the screens began to play recordings of the fights that Alan had taken part in in the past couple of hours -- the fight against Khazra and the Arena fight. "As such I know that you're going to try and leave this room unscathed using your powers, and I can tell you that it won't work. You're low on elemental energy." A dozen cables launched from the walls -- while temporarily stopped by Alan, they were all around him and pushing forward, all aimed at nonvital areas of his body -- his wings, arms and legs, primarily. With his lowered elemental energy at least two were going to give the Kasuba "souvenirs" before the Director allowed him to leave. "Good luck enforcing your claim, by the way -- you're a rain drop among an ocean; what difference can you make alone?" IC - Niaka - Jial Island: Out of the 25 or so Niaka that were flying in the group, about twelve split away at the mere sight of the net. The remaining thirteen launched a conjoined ball of fire at the net before realizing the futility of the attack; three more managed to get away from it before they were past the point of return.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#177 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 01:46 PM

IC / The Arena Tunnels / Fighting Kairan: Kairan had finally entered the tunnel system. Swerv could tell from his pulses that the Toa still had a ways to go before reaching him. But he would be waiting. What if Kairan got lost? The robot hadn’t even thought of that. It was a maze down here. Without perfect memory it would be hard to navigate. It was a good thing that he couldn’t be ambushed though, he had picked the perfect intersection. IC / KNPD HQ / Surprising Alan: “Except that he’s not alone.” The cables closest to Alan were cut by a flurry of attacks as Waiter shut off his Volitak. He grabbed Alan’s arm and pulled and then pushed him back out of the door while still cutting cables with the protosteel sword he had crafted out of his special handle. Unseen, as Waiter backed out of the room, two iron hands grabbed the two dead bounty hunter bodies in the room and dragged them out as well. Waiter help up his hand, and several of the attacking cables meshed together. Finally, when everyone was out, the Toa of Protosteel filled the doorway with iron. Turning to the bodies, he started searching Roen first as he spoke to Alan, “Sorry about that. I’m sure you wanted to get out on your own. Anyway, isn’t that the good guy in there? I didn’t get to eavesdrop on much.”
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#178 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 02:28 PM

IC: Vertak, North District Warehouse: Vertak couldn't help but chuckle as he grabbed the sword first, using his gravity powers to flip away."If you don't mind me asking, one ring member to another, what exactly does keremutu have to do with the garden and this plague?" he called. As he spoke, Vertak linked part of his chain onto the sword, apologizing as he did so (and hoping the sword would not swipe at him)."My bad." he muttered. "Sorry." He just needed Dalmia to respond... a question answered wouldn't hurt, after all. And Dalmia hadn't known exactly where Vertak was until he'd recahed the sword and deactivated his mask power; perhaps there was a chance he could use it to get away, despite the power emanating from the sword. -ibrow
  • 0

Posted Image

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#179 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 02:44 PM

OOC: Kal just broke a plot point. :P IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: Waiter's escape was not as easy as the above post had implied -- the metal within the Director's assignment room would not bend to his will, and even as he bolted the entryway shut with metal outside of the room, the cut cables -- somehow having been cut through -- were regenerating. Ten seconds on and the door would be open again. OOC: This is why you give people a chance to respond to moves, Kal. :P Dalmia IC later -- don't have time to write one right now.
  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#180 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 02:58 PM

IC: No one in the hallway had noticed the sand. The sand rose off the ground and joined together into a Toa. Slate said, "You are so loud. I heard you from the entry way. And I don't like this or It." He pointed at the Director's room. Slate having removed many of the injured and weak away from the fiery breach was still on edge. His pulse racing, he picked his sword off the ground.
  • 0

#181 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 03:10 PM

OOC: Ugh, I move too fast when I get an idea on the spot. Sorry about that. =/ IC / KNPD HQ / With Alan: Waiter glanced up from his search. He thought something didn’t feel right. The door was already reopening. Grabbing both bodies by their back armor, the Toa started to drag them away. Looking at Alan he said, “Scratch that. We need to move.”
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#182 Online Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 04:42 PM

OOC: Doesn't the infirmary had special equipment to regenerate elemental energy at rapid speeds? If not, I've been treating it like it does. Also, feel free to stab Alan with random cables, Parugi. =3

Alan/KNPD Headquarters, Fleeing the Building\IC: Due to his element, Alan always had his sense of touch extended; that is, unless he had no elemental energy left to work with. This ability let him feel when someone crept up on him. Due to this preparedness, Waiter would likely have gotten a telekinetic punch to the gut. As it was, however, his speed in cutting the cables and showing his alliance (or at least morality) saved him. Alan had been able to ward off any cables that weren't destroyed with his own power. Figuring it might be useful, he also emulated the ability of iron. "I'm Alan, former officer of the KNPD. The Director isn't sparkling clean when it comes to morals, and would have likely killed or gravely injured me without your assistance. Due to previously stated problems, he, or it, has a problem with my idealism." As they began running, he used his mask to fold the floor up behind them. "I would say that getting out of here is a capital idea," he added as he took the back of Nenda's armor from Waiter and dragged him along. Assuming that he was a weapon of the Director's, Alan had given Slate a spike of iron to the shoulder. He and Waiter were able to slide under it and pull their respective cadavers with them, even if Roen was a tight fit. When he realized that Slate had spoken about the Director in an unfriendly fashion, the kasuba was just about to turn around and help. However, as he saw that sand was flowing around the wound, he figured the second newcomer would be able to take care of himself. "The lobby is around the next corner. By the way, what's your name?"


  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#183 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 996 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 05:12 PM

Northern District Warehouse IC: Kaelen stopped just outside the warehouse the pulses had come from. He closed his eyes and reached out with his mind into the warehouse, trying to figure out what was going on inside.From the hums of energy runnig through the metal bodies he assumed that all the beings had powers beyond the passive stage. One of them seemed to be a sword with a power level at least the level of the other beings throught the place.As he watched, one of the beings wrapped a chain around the sword and muttered something, Kaelen only knew that he was moving his mouth, not what was being said.Coming to a decision, he stepped out from behind the wall, firing a spray of energy in the general area of the beings fighting over the sword."Mind explaining what is going on to the random stranger?" OOC: Agh, fail post. I dont write well with people looking over my shoulder.

Edited by Silvan Haven, Oct 26 2011 - 05:32 PM.

  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#184 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 05:28 PM

IC: A spike of metal went towards Slate's shoulder. The instant it touched his armor Slate turned into sand. The spike hit the sand but it absorbed the impact. The sand moved and the spike fell out. He quickly reformed and ran after them. He said, "I am Slate."
  • 0

#185 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 05:44 PM

IC: The edges of the net fused together, forming a sphere of chains which held ten Niaka. Unable to fly they fell to the ground, helped a little by Cheiz sending an electrical current crackling through the net. "Is that enough, or do we need all of them?" Eremia asked casually, as though netting dragons was something she did everyday
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#186 Offline Skarloth

Skarloth
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

  • 4,769 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 05:56 PM

IC Kayzata - North District Warehouse - Fighting Dalmia: Kayzata wasted no time in subduing Dalmia, he bound the being thrice in shadow 'ropes', one around his leg, and two on his torso and arms, holding him steady with them. "Don't move, I can break your body easily right now," he said, tightening Dalmia's shadow bonds. He knew Dalmia would most likely teleport out of the bonds, but he just needed him to be still, if he could get inside his mind without much struggle, then he would be able to win this fight. -Kayzata
  • 0

#187 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 06:01 PM

IC: Vertak, North District Warehouse: With Dalmia distracted with Kayzata, Vertak was already running with the sword of Ybrus in his hands. He halted in front of Kaelen, readying his shield just in case."This sword... is important. I don't know why or how yet, but it is." he explained quickly. "The guy that is- or was- in the shadow bonds is called Dalmia- he's reptilian, and thus you should be able to find him easily when he appears. He's trying to get the sword to Lyxek, leader of the Ring. We're trying to stop him." Vertak turned to face back into the warehouse, readying his shield."Are you going to help us? Because if so, I'm going to need you to distract Dalmia while I escape- Kayzata, the one fighting Dalmia, will help you." OOC: More later, gotta go now. -ibrow
  • 0

Posted Image

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#188 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 06:04 PM

IC / South District / Listening: Brother stood there, taking in his surroundings. Feeling the shadows of the island, he was able to observe much. Like the struggle for a powerful object in a certain warehouse. Snapping open his eyes, he went into flight mode and soared off. IC / KNPD HQ / With Alan: Waiter smirked as they rounded the next corner, “Name, well… I am called Waiter. It’s more of a title actually. And it’s as in patience, not restaurant.” They were halfway through the lobby when the Toa glanced back as Slate joined them, but he remained silent. It was not in his interest to meet a lot of beings. Greeting Elithes and Illuxio and then Brother had already been pushing it for one day.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#189 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 07:40 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan continued through the caverns, as he glanced around, and looked around quickly with his gun to try and avoid an ambush. He didn't really know where Swerv was, but hoped it'd become apparent before the robot could attack him.
  • 0

#190 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 996 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 08:12 PM

Norther District WarehouseIC: The name of the Ring was all that it took to convince Kaelen. That and he could find the being in front of him whenever he wanted.With a nod, he walked past Vertak, his swords rising off of his back and disapearing with a low pitched hum.Kaelen stepped into the warehouse with one pistol out in front and the other held next to this head.OOC: And then Dalmia is going to go and teleport behind Kaelen and I'm gona have to turn around to fight him.
  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#191 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 08:53 PM

OOC: I hope not. xD IC: Vertak, North District Warehouse: Nodding a hasty thanks to Kaelen, Vertak shifted his shield and exited the warehouse, making his way to the Tumbler while the Sword of Ybrus floated beside him."Djoser," he spoke into the remote, "Get ready to get away from here. Fast. And I'm going to need a communication link to Kayzata set up for a moment as well.""As you wish." the AI replied. "I am reading energy pulses from you, by the way.""Yeah. We have a passenger coming with us. I'll introduce you two on the way... wherever we're gonna go." Vertak told him, cutting the link. They were halfway to the Tumbler. If they could get there, they might just be able to escape Dalmia.... -ibrow
  • 0

Posted Image

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#192 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 09:03 PM

OOC: Kal -- it's fine. But also be aware of just how big the bodies you're dragging are -- a Vortixx and a really big, heavily armored guy aren't gonna move that quickly. :P Related deal with the Mask of Emulation, ToD -- it takes time to copy powers. IC - Dalmia - Warehouse: Dalmia went oddly still for a moment and then teleported behind Kaelan. A second later, he burst into his dust form again, reforming at the door of the warehouse... as well as in front of and behind Kaelan, five around Kayzata and several more floating in the air around the building. Others blocked the entrances and exits to the building, preventing movement through them, though by this point Vertak was already outside; two more Dalmias appeared between him and the Tumbler, blocking his path. "Hello," they said. "Your threats amuse me," the Ring member said to Kayzata, voice echoing around the place, though it was impossible to tell which Dalmia it came from -- evidently it was a mental voice. "But you do not understand me as an individual. You see, I'm virtually all powerful on this island; a Toa, a Matoran and a.... thing with his pet bird have no chance of beating me at my own games, especially when it comes to recovering my property." The Dalmias launched into a rapid series of attacks, aiming punches, kicks, energy attacks, everything they had at Kayzata and Kaelan, keeping them too off-balance to use their powers. The Dalmias outside likewise moved to distract Vertak, moving extremely quickly due to the Ring member's Kakama abilities. "As for your question, little Matoran -- the garden is the place of birth; birth brings with it death; the plague will bring about that death," he said. "Lyxek succeeds in his plan and brings about the events of Keremutu; Keremu's return heralds the second release of the Great Plague; and that plague opens the way for the world to crumble. From the standpoint of an... anarchist, such as myself, it's a very amusing notion..." A blast of energy struck Vertak's hand, knocking the Sword of Ybrus into the air. A Dalmia materialized behind it, grabbing the hilt with a cloth before observing the sword. "What a magnificent object. Be aware of how much you've contributed to the Heart by finding it for me, Bo." "The Heart!?" the Sword suddenly screamed, sending out another pulse that managed to disrupt Dalmia's helmet again, temporarily stunning him. "The HEART!? NO! NO! YOU CAN'T! I-!" Dalmia had recovered, sending his own pulse of energy into the sword. It screamed in pain. "Ma-Matoran! You mustn't let... this Lyxek... ARGH! THERE IS A WAY WITHIN THE GARDEN! THERE IS A SECOND! THE HEART CAN BE STOPPED -- YOU MUST BREAK ITS OTHER SI- ARG! THIS PLAN... CANNOT BE COMPLETED -- YOU CANNOT LET HIM REVIVE THE DEA-" "Shush," Dalmia cooed, sending even more energy into the sword. "That's enough. They can figure the rest out from here -- as we all have before them..." The copies of Dalmia disappeared, merging with the one holding the Sword of Ybrus. "Well, this was fun. I guess I do owe you for finding the sword, Mr. Matoran. Here's a copy." Energy engulfed the sword for a split second, before melting off of it and forming a perfect replica of the blade -- though instead of being gold with rubies, it was black with purple crystal embedded in it. It shot towards Vertak, planting itself in the ground at his feet. "You'll find it's almost as powerful as the original, just as darkness and light balance each other out. Ciao -- and remember: There are two sides to every story!" He stepped back in the air, disappearing again -- leaving behind him the sword's copy and a new layer of clues... IC - Vailian - Jial Island: "Coupled with the other ones I caught over there, yeah, that should be enough," Vailian said. "Let's load 'em up and move." IC - The Director - KNPD HQ: Try as they might to bend the Citadel with their powers over Iron, the walls and floor would not move; it was as if the very metal had a mind of its own. After a little while, they arrived at the entrance; freedom was near... "I must commend you on getting this far, Toa," the Director's voice said sharply. "But that's as far as you'll go without a scar to prove your abilities." Several of the floor panels on the ground in front of the group lifted, much like those that had been in the Director's office. They, too, launched cables at the Toa and Kasuba; while they dodged, two sliced into Alan's left wing, taking chunks of armor and flesh with them. Another struck Waiter's side, very narrowly avoiding a death sentence. Slate was the only one who managed to avoid harm, as a quick reaction transformed him into sand at the last second, causing the cables to shoot right through him. The cables retracted, having left their marks. "I have diverted the KNPD officers who would normally be apprehending you to a different portion of the Citadel; be aware of the mercy that I am showing you -- and pass my message on to the Guild while you're at it."

Edited by Parugi, Oct 26 2011 - 09:58 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#193 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 09:55 PM

OOC: Ah, yes, big bodies to carry. Don't worry, Waiter is much stronger than he appears, hence no speed lost in dragging a large body than in dragging a normal Toa dragging a normal body. Ok, I don't even understand what I just said. :P And I wasn't doing anymore metal bending, btw. Although you might have just been speaking about that generally. I don't even know how you can negate natural powers, but meh. It's cool nonetheless that the Director can do that. And have Kairan step a little closer, Blade. :vampire: IC / The Arena Tunnels / Fighting Kairan: Finally, Kairan was near. The Toa rounded a corner to reveal a long hallway with three separate intersections with tunnels branching off to the left and the right. It basically yelled out “Trap”. Still, one tunnel, at the first intersection and on Kairan’s left, was caved in, where Alan had ambushed Swerv’s body when his mist was out floating. Down the hallway at the second intersection a crackling sound could be heard, but it was muffled, as if energy were being contained. IC / Warehouse / Where the Sword had just been: Brother landed, cloaked in the shadows. It felt as if there had been power over here just recently. At least more than was there now. Hidden from view, he watched the Tumbler and the beings around it. IC / KNPD HQ / With Alan: Waiter grunted at the blow but it didn’t concern him much at the moment. He had endured much much worse. After the Director’s last comment, he saw no more reason for concern and so dragged Roen with one hand out of the KNPD HQ. The other hand was grabbing his emergency medical equipment that he kept in a small pack strapped to his back. At a reasonable distance, Waiter dropped Roen and administered to his wound the best that he could. Well, at least he managed to stop the bleeding. The Toa was standing in a pool of his own blood. Nevertheless, he put away the equipment and looked up to see if Alan had come as well.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#194 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 996 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 12:27 AM

OOC: ..... All I can say is that that train hurt. IC: Kaelen's swords reapeared and fastened themselves to his back as he stepped towards Vertak and the new sword with a slightly anoyed look on his face. "Mind explaining what this whole this is about?"

Edited by Silvan Haven, Oct 27 2011 - 03:16 PM.

  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#195 Online Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

  • 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 08:05 AM

Alan/KNPD Headquarters, Talking to Waiter and Slate\IC:Alan, trying to ignore the pain shooting from his wing, hefted Nenda onto his shoulders. "Let's get to the Day Run. Their equipment should help us. I'm pretty sure they let people who aren't a part of the tournament use their equipment," he said as he speed-walked into an alley, just in case anyone around was still alive. "You two get Roen. I can handle this one. Their bodies could show us if those cables have any type of poison on them."


Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing, Oct 27 2011 - 01:41 PM.

  • 0

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.


#196 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 10:32 AM

-==IC: Kairan==- Kairan paused as he heard the muffled crackling, and narrowed his eyes, as he stepped to the side and concentrated briefly, as a bolt of lightning was generated at the front of his gun, Kairan using that in absence of his sword to channel energy. Kairan looked around the corner slowly, his gun in front of him, ready to fire off the bolt at anything that might be trying to trap him.
  • 0

#197 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 12:09 PM

IC / KNPD HQ / Just outside: Waiter nodded at Alan after he had dragged Roen down the same alley, “Sounds good. I’ll meet you there.” Glancing at Slate, Waiter flipped Roen and slid his arm underneath. Rolling the body onto his shoulder, he had the metal of his armor take the weight off of his shoulder as he stood up by growing beams, supporting Roen. Turning on his Volitak, he also began the speed walk to the Day Run.
  • 0

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

-----------------------------


#198 Offline Sir Voltex the Blue

Sir Voltex the Blue
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,366 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 03:24 PM

IC: Vertak, North District Warehouse: Vertak didn't respond to Kaelen at first, instead falling to his knees, shield falling to the ground, slumped in defeat. He stared at the copy, half wondering whether it was indeed just a copy; and if it was hostile. He sighed. "I dunno." he answered, shrugging and approaching the new sword. "Dalmia, that Ring member... he was at the warehouse before us. Watching, trying to find out what the pulses were. I myself have been looking for something like this all day. I've even joined the Ring to go undercover and find out what's happening on this island." Vertak stood, placing his shield on his back once more, and making sure his old sword was still at his waist."I learned earlier about the Keremutu... but not everything. The Ring members I interrogated were of negligible importance. And drunk." Vertak pulled the darker sword out of the ground, speaking now to it:"What is your name? Do you side with us, or the Ring?" he questioned wearily. "And I have a feeling you have answers either way- answers that I need. So regardless of which side you choose, I'd like to ask for cooperation for a few minutes at least." He waited for the sword to respond, thinking about what the first sword and Dalmia had said: That the heart could be stopped; Vertak guessed it had another side (like the sword itself?); The garden meaning birth, and the plague meaning death; and Lyxek attempting to... revive the dead? -ibrow
  • 0

Posted Image

^Click to read!^


INTERLUDE


A heist in BZ-Koro goes precisely as scheduled.


#199 Online Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 996 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 03:40 PM

Northern district Warehouse IC: Kaelen only half understood what the other being was talking about. However, there was one part that caught his attention.On the ship over, he had talked with some contenders from the defunct Night Run. Among all the boasting and outrageous lies that had flown thick through the air, one event had remaind more or less the same."Bringing the dead back to life.... might this have something to do with the infestation of undead that I keep hearing about?" OOC: At the very least they are trying to bring back the deity of Death who controlled them.
  • 0

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."


#200 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 04:54 PM

IC: With her power over metal, Eremia willed the net containing the ten Niaka up onto the Delta 51. "Shall we be off then?"
  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users