Fortunately, Unfortunately 2.

Klak

Putting my premier perks to use! I hope the person who created it doesn't mind!"OK, the rules go as follows;1. No spamming, flamming, leet, etc.2. I will say a phrase.E.G, Tahu jumped into the volcano.Next poster will say something with the word fortunatley at the front E.G;Fortunatley, he landed on a rock.Next poster will say unfortunatley... E.G;Unfortunatley, the rock split.Etc.3. An example of this isTahu jumped into the volcanoFortunatley, he landed on a rock.Unfortunatley, the rock split.Fortunatley, Lewa came to save him.Unfortunatley, his vine burnt due to intense heat.4. If we get stuck in a certain situation for too long, (like focusing on one topic for a while) then I will reset it with a new situation"I would like to add a rule: KEEP IT LEGO RELATED! I'll start!I am a Makuta.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Unfortunately, a nearby Toa of iron goes nuts and does a nova blast that will not only crack your armor but also ruin your collection of expensive protosteel knick knacks. Fortunately, you have some obscure kanohi that can protect you.

Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe each post is to contain only one "Fortunately" or "Unfortunately" in such a way that it alternates each post.It should look like this:Post 1: I am a Makuta.Post 2: Fortunately, your armor is not cracked.Post 3: Unfortunately, a nearby Toa of Iron goes nuts and does a nova blast that will not only crack your armor but also ruin your collection of expensive protosteel knick knacks.Post 4: Fortunately, the nova blast backfires and the Toa of Iron is now a Toa of Iron Filings.and so on.So, let's reset: I am a Makuta.

Unfortunately, the Bionicle heroes take over in place of the villains and become corrupted by the power.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

Fortunately, an alternate universe Takua appears and dons the Mask of Light.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)