Another 10K

Today marks the day another member joins the prestigious ranks of the 10k group members. He is also the newest member in the 10k group, having joined in '09. Please join me in congratulating my friend, fellow RP'er and BZPRPG Podcast Co-host, Hubert. Currently known as It's a Gundam!.Congrats man, on being the newest member to join the 10k group.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

We all knew it was coming.Great job, Hubert. I think that's one of the fastest 0-10,000 posts I've ever seen.But just remember: It's not the posts that count, it's the posting of counts that count! :P-GB

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

We all knew it was coming.-GB
It's true, we did! The 9999th post was the tip-off for me =DCongrats, on a more serious note.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Congratulations! :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Congratulations! You sure got there really fast; I wonder if you set a record.

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone post that fast. :blink: When Gavla and I reached 10k, I thought noone would reach it again for a while, and it's only been three months in the end. :P Congrats! :)-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Congrats! Knew this was coming, given how you seemed to be posting 100 times a day these past few weeks. :P I do think it's a record for highest general posting rate, as didn't you only have a thousand or so posts before the forum upgrade?~B~

Too many people are getting up to 10k now, we need to extend the congratulatory milestone to 15K. :P
Actually, a topic was created for bonesiii's 15000th post, so we're doing that as well.~B~
I meant 15k should be the first milestone as a topic. Not that I'm belittling the 10k milestone, I was merely trying to emphasize that there are a lot more people who are reaching it.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Too many people are getting up to 10k now, we need to extend the congratulatory milestone to 15K. :P
Actually, a topic was created for bonesiii's 15000th post, so we're doing that as well.~B~
I meant 15k should be the first milestone as a topic. Not that I'm belittling the 10k milestone, I was merely trying to emphasize that there are a lot more people who are reaching it.
Um Hubert's probably gonna hit that in a couple of weeks, should we just go ahead and congratulate him. :P

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Um Hubert's probably gonna hit that in a couple of weeks, should we just go ahead and congratulate him. :P
He is going pretty fast, I spotted one of his posts yesterday and saw he was almost at 10k, and looked at when he joined. And he's up there in todays top 20 posters as well. So yeah, have a second forseeing congratulations! :P

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Congrats. (Now teach me how you reached it so fast.) :P
He reached it by playing RPGs a lot.
This man? He speaks truth.And yes, I had about 2000ish posts before the upgrade.
Wow, you have 42 more posts than you did yesterday! :o You are fast.Looking forward to your 20k celebration topic. :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^