Breakout Wave 2 Available in US

If you've been following Gatanui's last <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5667' target='offsite'>several</a> <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5668' target='offsite'>set</a> <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5661' target='offsite'>reviews</a>, you'll be glad to hear that Hero Factory Breakout: Wave 2 has finally become available on <a href='http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Hero-Factory-ByTheme' target='offsite'>Lego Shop @ Home</a>! All the new heroes and villains are up for purchase, including those not previously reviewed here, and they look fantastic. If you're interested in the new parts, shiny colours, or the sets as a whole, why not check it out and put in a purchase or two?View the full article

Now I've got to head out to a local store sometime soon. I really love a lot of the wave 2 sets, especially Speeda Demon. Voltix also looks pretty cool. Nex has to be my favorite hero from this wave.

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Good to know. Hopefully they'll reach the canadian stores soon. I can't wait to get all of them. Especially Nex, Stringer, Voltix and Core Hunter
They are available on the Canadian S@H.I was all like wut to see my name in that story. :blink: Thanks for linking to my reviews (although Stringer is missing, but it's not like it matters)! :) Also, good news for you people in the US and Canada, hopefully they'll become available in the rest of the world soon, too.-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Oh yeah... I forgot that Core Hunter was part of wave 2. I'll definitely get him (or two), and use some of those cool parts on my dragon.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I checked to see if any are in stock at my local retail stores, but apparently they aren't there yet. Has anybody seen them in-store yet?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Here's hoping this means they'll also be at Lego brand retail stores shortly. I'm putting off a great deal of my Lego purchases until the discounts attendees can get during Brickfair.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I did Meiko! In Alabama. Breez, XT-4, and Voltix were there. I posted a picture in hero factory 2012 sets topic.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Here's hoping this means they'll also be at Lego brand retail stores shortly. I'm putting off a great deal of my Lego purchases until the discounts attendees can get during Brickfair.
From my experience, they tend to appear in LEGO Stores even before they do on S@H, so LEGO Stores should have them. Not sure how it's in the US, though.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I checked to see if any are in stock at my local retail stores, but apparently they aren't there yet. Has anybody seen them in-store yet?
I have not seen them at the LEGO store, TRU, or Target, but I did find some at a Fred Meyers, so they are out there in random places.

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

If I get a chance, I'll head to a Walmart, since they've been pretty reliable when I'm looking for new sets.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Yayz! They're in stock in both UK S@H and my local Argos, except in Argos, ol' Speedy's missing. Same decent prices on both sites. I'm surprised that Stormer XL costs just 1.5 times the price of a medium set, given his obvious size difference, but I'm happy as long as it doesn't equal a low-quality set.Yayz again, folkes!

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

The sets have shown up in my Walmart in Wainwright. they Walmart only seems to stock the small sets. I had to go to a city to get the bigger ones and I will have to do the same if I want Core Hunter and Voltix.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.