Community Calendar Premier Perk

Hopefully most of you are aware of BZPower's <a href="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=calendar">Community Calendar</a>, where the staff have been sharing contests, conventions, and other important events. Today we open that up to our Premier Members - let people know about your blog contest, a game you're running, or whatever other cool things you might be planning! Events will have to be approved, but that shouldn't stop you from sharing!View the full article

Say I want to advertise an epic I am going to post soon. Could I put the date I plan to post the epic on in the Calender? Or is that an inappropriate use of it?Whatever the case, this seems like a really cool idea. Will be interesting to see how everyone uses it.-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Another perk I can enjoy is always nice. I have a question though. Could a premier member add off-site contests to the community calendar for BZPower's affiliates (specifically Biosector01 and The Ninjago Wiki)? I know my brother Meiko, who is staff on The Ninjago Wiki, has been mulling over the idea of running contests. Being able to add those to the BZPower community calendar would certainly help those contests to reach maximum exposure.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Sounds great. I'm not a premier member yet, but it's on my list of things to do. Don't know what I'd really put on it, unless we can get a contest started for The Ninjago Wiki, but that hasn't happened yet. :closedeyes:

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Say I want to advertise an epic I am going to post soon. Could I put the date I plan to post the epic on in the Calender? Or is that an inappropriate use of it?Whatever the case, this seems like a really cool idea. Will be interesting to see how everyone uses it.-TNTOS-
Yes, I suppose you could do that.
Another perk I can enjoy is always nice. I have a question though. Could a premier member add off-site contests to the community calendar for BZPower's affiliates (specifically Biosector01 and The Ninjago Wiki)? I know my brother Meiko, who is staff on The Ninjago Wiki, has been mulling over the idea of running contests. Being able to add those to the BZPower community calendar would certainly help those contests to reach maximum exposure.
For BS01 and TNW that would be fine.

For BS01 and TNW that would be fine.
Thank goodness. I'm so relieved now. I was worried we'd only be getting very young members to see the contests, which is what many of our social networks' users are...

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I'm so cutting edge that I've already made an event using the calendar. cool.png And by already I mean I made it several hours ago and am only now posting in this topic.If any non-staff members think they made an event before me, say so here, because I need to know if I was first or not. Moving on though, this is an awesome perk. Although I still have no idea when my premiership is going to run out. xD-ibrow