BioCraft Chronicles: Minecraft Mata Nui Island Wallpapers

~kh

Wow, amazing job! I particularly love Ta-koro. Who else things we need a MNOLG moderator to put all the quests in here? It'd be so awesome.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Nav3taX might be interested in putting the map on his server. I doubt it, though. Still worth asking him. And then we could live in the Koros and stuff. Or not.Anyway, looks really good. I can't wait for the movie to come out. You should make a movie poster.

banner.jpg

Nav3taX might be interested in putting the map on his server. I doubt it, though. Still worth asking him. And then we could live in the Koros and stuff. Or not.
We will be looking at renting our own dedicated server for the map because we are professionals at averything we do.

So if ya'll are making a server with it(whether permanent or not) are you guys going to make it an RPG server? B/c if so taht would be awesome. You should go and find someone who can make mods to go and make a moderator that adds Bionicle creatures(Maybe a texture pack, but either way it'd be fun!)

Edited by Ultimate StarsSaberBee 823

Percussion is love. 

Nav3taX might be interested in putting the map on his server. I doubt it, though. Still worth asking him. And then we could live in the Koros and stuff. Or not.
We will be looking at renting our own dedicated server for the map because we are professionals at averything we do.
Except spelling, I see. :PSo will the server be up for a while, or just for a month? I'm confused. Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

Except spelling, I see. :P
partofthejoke.jpg It's sort of a long standing TTV injoke. Part of the Meso accent.The server will be up for a while, yes, the plan is to have it for at least a lot longer than a month. As for RPG mods, there's a possibility of that happening. I do know though that Rahi mods are probably a thing, yes.

Cool screenies... I'm downloading minecraft right now, just so when this map is downloadable, I won't miss out.

Edited by bonesiii
Advertising removed as per BZP rules. -bones

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

You do know that the Ko-koro huts are suppose to be made of ice, not rock?
We took inspiration from various different medias, such as Bionicle: The Game, which had the huts made of stone. If you've seen ice in Minecraft, you can tell it really wouldn't fit the bill.sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

• 1 month later...

Yeah.. I have a habit of paradoxical things.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )