Toa 95 Comics

Toa 95

Yeah, they're back. For the fourth time.Anyway, these are my comics, the Toa 95 Comics!But first, A somewhat brief introduction to the characters.Toa 95 ComicsThe main comics.

• [*]
Comic 1: Intro (to be redone)[*]Comic 2: Remodeling[*]Comic 3: The Awakening[*]Comic 4: Attack of the Halo People (to be redone)[*]Comic 5: PGS Trouble[*]Comic 6: Lesser-Known People's Revenge[*]Comic 7: This ISN'T Sparta[*]Comic 8: Halloween Crash![*]Comic 9: The Party (Part 1)[*]Comic 10: Thanksgiving 2010![*]Comic 11: The Party (Part 2)[*]Comic 12: Christmas 2010![*]Comic 13: My Birthday![*]Comic 14: Nature[*]Comic 15: New Years 2011![*]Comic 16: The Party (Part 3)[*]Comic 17: Online Dating
  • [*]
Date 1[*]Date 2[*]Date 3[*]Early Valentines 2011[*]Date 4[*]Date 5[*]Date 6[*]Date 7[*]Valentines 2011!

[*]Comic 18: Like a Surgeon[*]Comic 19: That Creepy Clown...[*]Comic 20: The Party (Part 4)[*]Comic 21: We Need a Car[*]Comic 22: Boredom Insurance[*]Comic 23: Relocation (Part 1)[*]Comic 24: Relocation (Part 2)[*]Comic 25: Solek-Toa of Shadows[*]Comic 26: Alternate Universe[*]Comic 27: IT'S-A MARIO TIME![*]Comic 28: BZPower Downtime[*]Comic 29: Xeren Ozone[*]Comic 30: Halloween 2011![*]Comic 31: Do Not Push[*]Comic 32: Home at Last Part 1: Payday[*]Comic 33: Thanksgiving 2011![*]Comic 34: Home at Last Part 2: The Party[*]Comic 35: Christmas 2011![*]Comic 36: Home at Last Part 3: In Debt[*]Comic 37: Home at Last Part 4: Ready to Go (New!)

Guest Star ComicsThe guest star comics.CBW Guests

• [*]
Guest Starring Krost[*]Guest Starring Jareroden[*]Guest Starring Reptor[*]Guest Starring Treix[*]Guest Starring Nightwatcher[*]Guest Starring Jaller[*]Guest Starring Dakuwaqa[*]Guest Starring Keos[*]Guest Starring Tizar[*]Guest Starring ELT[*]Guest Starring Mersery[*]Guest Starring Kouhiimaru[*]Guest Starring Shadowplayer[*]Guest Starring Malachi[*]Guest Starring Iku and Xitu[*]Guest Starring Ultimatrum[*]Guest Starring Shadowmaster

BZP GuestsNone at the moment.Toa 95 ShortsComics that are short enough to be categorized as this

• [*]
Short 1: The Question[*]Short 2: The Wowza Zone

Fan ComicsComics created by fans

• [*]
Reptor's Rayg Fan Comic[*]Ultimatrum Fan Comic[*]Crunch Time Fan Comic[*]Fan Comic (JD)

GS List

• [*]Open[*]Open[*]Open[*]Open[*]Open[*]Open[*]Open

PGS List (Closed)

• [*]Reptor Vahki[*]Solek-Toa of Shadows[*]Xeren Ozone[*]King Joe[*]MIY[*]Sybre

Credits

• [*]ChimoruTM copyright Dark709[*]All kits used by me are copyrighted to their original creators.[*]All images found on Google Images are copyrighted to their respective owners.[*]All other characters, locations, etc. copyright 95 EnterprisesTM.

Edited by Toa 95

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This looks interesting, I'll have to see how this turns out.btw good job posting consistent comics! kutgw!! :)

And another follower joins the cult... *evil laugh*Also a minor note: A minor error has been sighted in the latest comic, and has been edited. The links above have been changed to show the current version. Edited by Toa 95

• 2 weeks later...

And THAT kids, is why you don't drink excessively and party at the same time.

That's why you don't drink period.Alcohol abuse aside, the comic has been slightly edited; there was something I wanted to do that I didn't do earlier, and I did it now. Plus, an extra piece of dialogue has been added, to make Hona's father's line make sense.

I read the Lesser-Known People's Revenge comic, and all I can say is: Heh, that Feru! That was too funny! And just out of curiosity, where did the other guys go?

I don't know...
Still, THAT was funny!And the nature one made me LOL! I knew something twisted was going to happen!These comics are too much for my funny bone! LOL These kinda remind me of Dark709's Comics! Dude, these are REALLY good! Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

Okay, these comics are too much for my funny bone! LOL These kinda remind me of Dark709's Comics! Dude, these are REALLY good!

I wouldn't go so far as to compare my comics to Dark709's, but thanks for the compliment anyway!
But you know just what to type, just like Dark. And you look a lot like him.

mindeth the cobwebs

Okay, these comics are too much for my funny bone! LOL These kinda remind me of Dark709's Comics! Dude, these are REALLY good!

I wouldn't go so far as to compare my comics to Dark709's, but thanks for the compliment anyway!
I usually just end up thinking of everything as I go along. Dark probably had the entire comic thought up before he would start making it.And, ironically, I now have a comic idea...plus, RANDOM NEWS FLASH: Christmas comic coming soon!

I usually just end up thinking of everything as I go along. Dark probably had the entire comic thought up before he would start making it.And, ironically, I now have a comic idea...plus, RANDOM NEWS FLASH: Christmas comic coming soon!
Reminds me of me. But most of my comics go through plot changes while they are in production. And I can't wait to see what's gonna go on on that Xmas special. I'd better get to work on mine soon!Edit: Let's be wary of getting into chatting.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

mindeth the cobwebs

That's the second Christmas special in Artwork III to kill Santa this year. What o. Earth are we to do?

What was the first?
I believe it was WVUFan's Christmas special.But let's not get off topic.New comic!Home at Last Part 3: In Debt.More of Hona's backstory. Plus, we learn her parent's names.Enjoy! Edited by Toa 95

That's the second Christmas special in Artwork III to kill Santa this year. What o. Earth are we to do?

What was the first?
I believe it was WVUFan's Christmas special.But let's not get off topic.New comic!Home at Last Part 3: In Debt.More of Hona's backstory. Plus, we learn her parent's names.Enjoy!
LOL I like the bill part the best! NICE!

mindeth the cobwebs

• 1 month later...

It's finally done.After who knows how many weeks of procrastination and focusing on other things, its finally done.And thanks to unlimited revivals, I can post this without needing to recreate the topic. I also hope that this doesn't happen again.Home at Last Part 4: Ready to GoNo more of the past for now. For the moment, we'll be in the present.Now enjoy it.

• 1 year later...