Rxc:2.42

Ehksidian

Heyo! The X here, with my new comics. I'll be starting over soon, with new comics, and re-posting 1.0. The unobtanible comics will be up shortly.RXC:2.42!rxcheader.pngIf you want to see the original topic, click hereAnd the image above was made by Ziko. Hopefully will edit to accomidate 2.42.Newest comic: PSA about comic situationComic 1: Change of kits (Currently unavalible)Comic 2: InterviewComic 3: PGSes and broken bodiesComic 4: Shut up,Steven.Comic 5 part 1:Missing Okajo.Comic 5 part 2:Found and 2 new PGSes.Comic 6: Headshots screw you up bad. Really bad.Specials:BZP 2 year Avohkii specialKewa's birthdayRise of NXT:Comic 1: ArrivalTrapped in Darkness saga:Trapped TeaserPart 1:TiD: EscapeFillers: PSA about comic situationrxcnew.gif1.0 comics:Will put up soon.Support avvies/banners:xavvie.png

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Zyk/Avvies/xavvie.png
kewaavvie.png
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Zyk/Avvies/kewaavvie.png
okajoavvie.png
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Zyk/Avvies/okajoavvie.png
Credits: Everyone who made everything.[/font] Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

• 2 weeks later...

Well, considering how slow TiD 2 is going, maybe a few more weeks until that. Until then, I'll fill with some unreleased material.They're horrifying, so you know. I'm glad I'm relasing it later so I can say how bad they are. They're 1.0 fillers, BTW.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yep.And really, RXC was my first title for this, but I moved away from the random... and more coherent, slightly sarcastic odd humor that I don't understand.Yet I'm the author.I don't feel like changing RXC... the name grew on me.Especially the 42. That's the best part.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

don't worry, i'm working on TiD part 2...It's a nightmare. So much effects, so little time...I have the same effect in every panel, and it's hard to do over and over...See TiD part 1. Last two panels. Except the black fade is in fornt of everyone.Because the powers out.And we're in lockdown.Because there's zombies EVERYWHERE.wait i shouldn't have said that.%^&*%!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Ok everyone.Sorry about no TiD part 2, but here's a preview of TiD.I'm putting it in spoilers, because it is pretty revealing.

Here it is, in it's beautiful GIMPy gloryYep.NXT is in TiD, and he's playing a giant part in it. He is allowing "Them" to enter RXCstudios, but not allowing anyone else to leave. "They" pose a huge problem, because of what they are. I'm not saying much else until TiD part 2.Rise of NXT is postponed, by the way, until TiD is finished.

Well, TiD part 2 is gonna be huge.30+ panels.More then I've ever done before.Plus, I still need to write the scrpit, and put in the preview into Part 2.Or part 3.All I know is that TiD will be one massive undertaking.Hoo boy...Ok then.I am sorry about no new comic, but...The new comic contest will have an entry submitted by me, and it'll be TiD part 3!Not part 2. That will be published afterwards.So, as I work on part 3, part 2's completed portion will be chilling out, wondering when it'll be finished.So, onwards to the comic contest... hopefully...

Edited by -Windrider-

1Ydp0mg.jpg