7653579578_5d79df50db_n.jpg

Just your regular soldier of Heck.

I've had this scaly beast in the works for a while now. A few months and some questionably-illegitimate piece connections later, and it's finished.

This isn't specifically related to the actual

Nidhogg of Norse mythology, only named after it due to similarity in character.

Not much else to say I guess. Mocs speak for themselves. Lemme know what you think. C:

Could swear the limit was 500KBs. Whatever, I got a smaller version. :B

Edit: Yeah, the limit on the rest of BZP is 500 kB, that's true. BBC's kinda special though and does actually have a tighter restriction on image dimensions and file size. Check out the fourth paragraph

here. And thanks for fixing it!

-Wind-

That's stupid but okay. :U

Edited by Chols

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Man Cholie, that is quite impressive. Though I am certainly no decent judge of MoCs, I'd have to say the design is really cool.The only complaint I really have, and something that could be improved, is the proportions seem a tad off in the lower half of the body, but the wings bulkiness may be throwing me off. :BRegardless, it is quite awesome. I'd have to give this a solid 8.5/10. :3

:kaukau: I'm not a huge fan of the wings. It's been a while since I've MOCed, but those wings remind me of times I've struggled with my work. The lower proportion of the body is off and the chest is a very flat use of system pieces. In many ways it looks like a modified Inika Toa. However, I can genuinely say that I like the head, which comes together quite well. Now if only it flowed into the body better...It actually reminds me of the caricatures that LEGO itself often comes up with in its own sets, the way it's out of proportion and overly simplified, so strangely enough it could fit into a LEGO collection without being conspicuous. I doubt that was what you were going for, since here on BZPower we've developed a sort of standard for what makes a good MOC, but when you think about it that way it's a decent piece of work.Merida

Well done, Cholie! Finally, wings that are sturdy, and don't look bad. The body is excellent, and looks quite strong and big. And the head. It's amazing. Beautiful MOC. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Of course, brilliant head. It looks great. Overall fantastic design. Hate to say it, but I'm not a fan of the belly. The texture is great, but the squareness of it looks off. It also looks out of place in its simplicity compared to the bionicle-greebled chest piece, and (although I usually don't care) the big chunk of old grey looks odd. Beyond that, the wings look OK, but they could be a lot better. That technique is overused, and makes the wings look very gappy and unrealistic. It does look cool, though. This sounds like a lot of criticism, but really I love the build. The connections and dragon look are well done.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg