• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Crazy Chronicles

fun bionicle

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 5,381 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2012 - 02:38 AM

Posted ImageWelcome to Crazy Chronicles! Crazy Chronicles is an alternate, humoristic Bionicle storyline, told through edited Bionicle media such as Comics with new speech bubbles, funny captions and games with new texts.Each character in these stories has his or her own unique personality. And character development hasn't been forgotten either! As the story goes on, each character will discover new ways of being and grow. The edited MNOG will work as a great way to get acquainted with the new personalities of certain characters.Let's start the chronicles!Comics:Comic 1 - Coming of the ToaComic 2 - Trapped by the RahiComic 3 - Triumph of the ToaComic 4 - The Bohrok AwakeComic 5 - To Trap a Tahnok Posted ImageGames:The Hilarious Mata Nui Online Game Gone CrazyDownload the text filesMovies:Funny Bohrok Online AnimationsCaptions:Evil KopakaTamaru doesn't like girlsHahli the VandalKaita CriminalsKopaka hates publicityDon't shake a bottle of lemonade...The logo of BionicleWhy shower?Multi-gendered KaitaMaku in her nintie'sUnregistered...Turaga GroupshotBios: LewaGaliOnuaPohatuKopakaTahuFeedback and ideas are always welcome. I hope you enjoy the Crazy Chronicles and get at least some laughs out of it. Please tell me what you think. :)

Edited by Toatapio Nuva, Aug 07 2012 - 01:50 AM.

What I think everytime I see this promo picture

pohatu_is_a_wuss.gif

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#2 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2012 - 03:47 AM

Uh, this might be a bad idea. I don't think you can group movies, (That's for Music and Movies) games, (That's for Fan Created Games) comics, (That's for--why am I even saying this one?) and art/edits (that goes in General Art, where you posted this) in one topic.I'd give feedback, but I don't understand your captions and your comic isn't up.

#3 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,381 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2012 - 01:40 PM

The purpose of this "series" is to provide funny versions of excisting Bionicle media. Frankly, it's quite impossible to separate them into different forums and keep it a cohesive whole.As for the captions, they're jokes...

pohatu_is_a_wuss.gif

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#4 Offline bonesiii

bonesiii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Perpetual Master of Reference

• 18,566 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jul 29 2012 - 08:35 PM

This topic has extra humor value in that it thoroughly confused the staff as to where it belongs. :PBut we have decided on Comics, since that's most of what is here, and some comedic edits alongside them is not too far from that. See my PM for a little more...

#5 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 302 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2012 - 08:47 PM

OMG ToaTapioNuva your comics were my inspiration to make comics. You introduced me to the BZPower comic world. I love your work. These comics are funny as usual. :P

sig2_0.png

#6 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,381 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 31 2012 - 12:28 AM

@Bonesii: It's a good place. :P@Terra Nuva: Oh my goodness, someone still remembers my comics! :o Thanks! I hope these will be as entertaining as the old comics I did. :DNew comic added, along with a few new captions!

pohatu_is_a_wuss.gif

#7 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 283 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 06 2012 - 07:44 PM

Haha! I installed your alternative text for MNOG and did a full playthrough xDI found it really funny, especially the bom-book Nokama gave me :P

isjfgex.pngBZ Koro - The Movie 2 - 40% Complete (Trailer #1 90% Complete)    

#8 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,381 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2012 - 01:50 AM

Thanks. :DNew comic up!

pohatu_is_a_wuss.gif

#9 Offline Terra Nuva

Terra Nuva
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 302 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2012 - 01:56 AM

Gum Wrappers :D There were so many funny parts. I loved when they "froze onua" :P. The Pohatu character you created is my favorite. He's almost like the regular Pohatu but funnier.

sig2_0.png

#10 Offline Archon~

Archon~
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 952 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2012 - 08:01 PM

This was hilarious. I love what you're doing here haha Especially Kopaka. And I always thought Onua would be the KFC-crazed one...

Measure twice; cut once.

#11 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,241 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 14 2012 - 01:06 PM

TT is back. And he's still funny as heck. I remember your old comics. They were awesome.I find Kopaka's character to be a little cringe worthy, but Pohatu's character is hilarious. The sheer silliness is what makes it funny.

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#12 Offline man774

man774
  • Members
  • Toa

• 104 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 21 2012 - 07:50 PM

this is lewa. he likes giving bathes to his teammates. this is hilarious.

what is more dangerous? bulk with a pakari? or justin bieber's singing?

Dirk Pitt could beat Chuck Norris. Dirk Pitt is the Chuck Norris of the 70's.

#13 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,599 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2012 - 12:58 PM

So let's see, I love Kopaka, and I love KFC.Therefore, I love this :P"My dreams have been dark ones. I hate dreams. Especially dark ones. I'm hungry." Also, some of those captions are freakin' genius, like Never Shake a Bottle of Lemonade... and Evil Kopaka.

Arctic-Monkeys-Blog-Banner.jpg

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed

#14 Offline maxthethrax

maxthethrax
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 67 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2013 - 06:16 AM

Can i join the team?

[color=#b22222;]Edit: Please PM such things next time![/color]

[color=#b22222;]-Wind-[/color]

Edited by -Windrider-, Feb 28 2013 - 11:16 AM.

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users