Annual MakutaFest Live Podcast Approaches

The MakutaFest is hosted by the guys from the BS01 and Three Virtues Podcasts, it's a fun Bionicle event that has taken place every August for years. This year's is scheduled for 5 PM EST Sunday, August 5th, and it even promises a variety of prizes for answering Bionicle trivia questions! So bookmark <a href="http://www.bs01podcast.com/makutafest/">this page</a>, and scribble the date on your calendars, hands and/or monitors; MakutaFest is not something you want to miss.View the full article

Yeah wait what? o_O Why'd the date change? Really makes no sense for this to be during a convention...But I guess those who couldn't go might still enjoy it. I didn't show up for last year's, but the first one was pretty fun. Might this year, might not. But still hope you guys have a decent turnout.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

The alternative was during the 1st, where only two of our hosts could make it.Alternatively, we've discussed moving it forward 2 hours just last night.
Basically this. Since it's on the closing day/closing ceremonies, depending on when we change the time to, Brickfair people should still have time to make it. The date's been a constant source of discussion the last several weeks; this year was pretty unfortunate in terms of scheduling.Hope all you guys can show up. We're doing our best to put on a good event.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

... during BrickFair? Welp, that sucks.
True.Swert keeps showing me pictures of the prizes, though he knows I can't participate. My brother Aanchir is staff there, so I can't be part of it due to immediate family. Also, I'm not really into Bionicle anymore, so it's not like I'd want to participate (plus I don't even know how it works). :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Maybe someone going to BrickFair or BZPower could help set up a way for it to be streamed live at BrickFair? At least, the first parts of it?-SK
Probably not. The internet at Dulles Expo Center isn't that good. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Just letting all of you guys know via this reminder; if you want to call in during MakutaFest, you're going to need to email your skype account name to Mesonak@gmail.com so I can send a contact request and add you to the call. Phone numbers work as well, though skype account names are preferable. Skype mobile is available on most modern phones, so there's that. Regardless, phone numbers should work too.Thanks. :)-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.