Warnings?

Tre Cool

So I haven't been around for a loooong time. I sorta haven't been here since before the downtime.My profile says I have 2 'Warnings' , but I think they're supposed to be positive proto. A glitch maybe.Help an old timer out-TC-

Thanks To ToM Dracone for upping my proto after i sent in some news.

Also if you live in Japan/ Have been there p.m me

Yeah, I know I'm supposed to go through all the topics and shizz, but I've been away for a loong time, and to be frank - I couldn't be bothered haha :P

Thanks To ToM Dracone for upping my proto after i sent in some news.

Also if you live in Japan/ Have been there p.m me

Just to clarify:The proto system is built on the "warning point" system, which I believe is built into Invision Board (I'm not sure how the old system worked.) Positive warning points are displayed by the site as positive proto, while negative warning points are negative proto. It's a bit of a confusing system, although if I remember correctly warning points only became viewable after a forum update a little while back. So at any rate, if you have positive warning points, nothing to fear! That's actually a good thing :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Just to clarify:The proto system is built on the "warning point" system, which I believe is built into Invision Board (I'm not sure how the old system worked.) Positive warning points are displayed by the site as positive proto, while negative warning points are negative proto. It's a bit of a confusing system, although if I remember correctly warning points only became viewable after a forum update a little while back.So at any rate, if you have positive warning points, nothing to fear! That's actually a good thing :P
Just to clarify this clarification ( :P), positive warning points will show up as 1 warning point, etc. It won't be +1 warning points, but just a solid 1. So as long as you don't have a - sign before it, you're in the green zone. -RezEDIT: Just something to add, if you click where it says _ warning points, it will bring you to your warning log which will tell you why you received a warning (or proto point) or got one taken away. It's an easy way of keeping track of whether or not you have positive or negative warning points. However, the warning log will not show any warnings you received before January (I believe that's the right month). Edited by .:Reznas:.