Your BZPower Goals

Reznas

Everyday people challenge themselves with goals. Setting a goal to run a certain number of miles in a certain time, perhaps writing a book, maybe even someday becoming famous. But I'm not here to ask you about your goals in life, I'm here to ask you about yours goals on BZPower. What do you want to accomplish? Perhaps a promotion? A proto boost? Premier Membership? You name it, discuss your goals here.I'd say my main goal is to become a staff someday. I know many people have this goal as well and I'm not sure if it's completely plausible, but it's always been something I'd like to accomplish. Reaching my first proto point was definitely a goal I had for a long time. When I finally accomplished it, it felt really good. It's always nice to succeed in accomplishing a goal you have.Enough about me, what are your goals?-Rez

We had a similar topic not too long ago, so you can probably find a lot of folks' answers there.I think my answer then still holds:

Have some pleasant conversations with folks, write the occasional short story, and try not to get my foot stuck in my mouth too often.
Though you can also throw in helping the ECC grow as well now. Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Also, finishing the epic that I started a while ago.
That would be good, because the beginning was very mysterious and vague, and I'd like to see where it actually goes. :PPersonally, some goals are to get 10000 posts, which is not too far off, and stuff like maybe getting first place in a BBC Contest, as well as finishing the writings I'm working on.~B~

I suppose being staff could be a cool goal, though I don't really know if I'd want it... it would take up a lot of time that I might be losing soon.However, I am the Curator of the Comedies Critics Club, and that was a goal I had from the moment I first saw it back in 2009. It's been a long time, but I'm glad I wasn't in charge of anything back then.Another goal for me right now is to complete my three running comedies, of course.My final goal at the moment is to complete Bionifight 5 and make sure it's the biggest, most awesome, and most fun game BZPower has ever seen in their G&T Forum.-ibrow

Goals on BZPower... Hm...Finally draw a self portrait of my character in his toa form.Help new members on BZPower and all around become a good 'citizen'.Expand my artistic abilities to other styles.Create an a digitally drawn (I'm not sure if thats the correct term) comic series.Donate to BZPower for premier membership in the near future.Participate in more contests.Somehow figure out how to actually make a Bionicle game (digital).Possibly not become disliked by several members for random reasons.Help fellow comic makers in the future with things.Participate more around the site.Possibly becoming staff of either of the sections of the forums I visit often (Won't happen but one can dream, right?)Write even longer reviews about simple things.Actually create a game sprite kit.Continue to ignore any persistent trolls or flamers.and that is all I can think of off the top of my head...~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I used to want to be a staff member, but I'm not sure if I would have the time now to do it. But if it was offered to me...who knows? :)I would say that my current goal is to become an OBZPC.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I would like to become an OBZPC or reach 10,000 posts, but I don't see either of those happening anytime soon.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

To have the Nuva finish there transformation in my rank image. Seems like they've been doing that forever...But expanding on from that, which will hopefully not be a too distant future, I'd like to make 10k posts. And some sort of staff role would be pretty cool too.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Well, seeing as I have reached 10k posts already, all there seems left is 200 news reports. Heck, I've even been a staff member for four years now. :P Overall I'd say I'd like to keep doing my best to contribute to the community and just be there, recognized and respected.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

After being off this place for a couple months since about January, the arrival back on kind of drove home the frivolity and honey-badger-don't-give-a-care-ness of post count. I can totally empathize with the desire to hit 10K and onward since I was there for years, but I guess with the growing high school academic and social life I have off BZP (it's not a myth, I swear!), it becomes so much harder to post as much as I can, and that eliminates the drive to. Last year I would've told you to post in every topic everywhere for sure, but not so much anymore.I guess there's a different between goals and aspirations. I'd like to be an OBZPC, but that'll never happen since I don't try hard enough. Goal-wise, I like to use this place as a vehicle for my writing, and having just joined the BZPRPG again I'd like to get involved in a major plot art. It's really amazing how many totally unaffiliated facets BZP has. You can truly do whatever you feel like with like-minded people.

Edited by Riisiing Moon

"I admire your style, which is colorful, if monochromatic."

Wow, I'm surprised nobody's advocated world peace yet. I mean, I know people from all over the world from BZP, why not start spreading world peace? That's my goal, now that OBZPCship has been accomplished. Oh, and finishing my epics that I desperately need to stop planning so I can get the others written.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

I'm already OBZPC and Premier, so there isn't much left. I'd like to help pump life back into some of my favorite forums somehow, and another goal is to post a bit more since I really like the community here.Also, I'd like to help develop alternatives to a few rules so that we can have a bit more freedom on these forums, but it sounds like stuff is constantly being worked on, and I trust that work to the staff. :)-SK

Getting on staff was really my main goal for the longest time.I'd say getting 10,000 posts, but honestly, that's just not as important to me now.So I'll say my goal is to get to Brickfair one year.

jlovfkk.jpg

My Bzpower goals are:Get 73 postsGet a spinny maskFigure out what that emoticion is ~~~~> :silver:Gain proto ( that will never happen sarcastic.gif)
That emoticon's a Kraana. :PHey, easiest way to get proto's premiership. It shows a contribution to BZP, and people think you're an exceptionally awesome member when really you just have a bank account. In a sense, it's a statement that if you have more money you're a better person. BZP's clearly feeding into American corruption.

My Bzpower goals are:Get 73 postsGet a spinny maskFigure out what that emoticion is ~~~~> :silver:Gain proto ( that will never happen sarcastic.gif)
That emoticon's a Kraana. :PHey, easiest way to get proto's premiership. It shows a contribution to BZP, and people think you're an exceptionally awesome member when really you just have a bank account. In a sense, it's a statement that if you have more money you're a better person. BZP's clearly feeding into American corruption.
Not really, I'm pretty sure OBZPC or staff (or even normal members) who may not be Premier are recognized as well, albeit possibly for other reasons.
Has there been a OBZPC that hasn't bought a premier membership? :squish:
I'm pretty sure there have been some.-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Haha, I was kidding, I totally respect most OBZPCs, and my respect has nothing to do with their pro to. They get the proto boosts because they're the kind of members who deserve respect, so incidentally I end up respecting most people with proto. Go figure. I got premiership for the blog, mainly, which has nothing to do with status. If you don't know how to use it with integrity, there's a good chance it can lessen your status. :P