Your BZPower Goals

Reznas

Haha, I was kidding, I totally respect most OBZPCs, and my respect has nothing to do with their pro to. They get the proto boosts because they're the kind of members who deserve respect, so incidentally I end up respecting most people with proto. Go figure. I got premiership for the blog, mainly, which has nothing to do with status. If you don't know how to use it with integrity, there's a good chance it can lessen your status. :P
I thought you were kidding, but the fact that you didn't an emoticon put me off. :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

xD I completely understand.Speaking of which, I'd like my BZP goal to be to get an emoticon of my avatar. For everyone to use. I figure even if it never sees the light of day, I'll still be in literally everyone's post, watching their every movement and aspect of home life.

"I admire your style, which is colorful, if monochromatic."

xD I completely understand.Speaking of which, I'd like my BZP goal to be to get an emoticon of my avatar. For everyone to use. I figure even if it never sees the light of day, I'll still be in literally everyone's post, watching their every movement and aspect of home life.
Not sure your avatar fits into an emoticon that small. Unless you mean an emoticon of a rising moon. :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

- Reach 5k posts- Finish hosting my 10th Library contest- Top off the proto bars of 10 members (I've done this about 4 times thus far)- Actually post Janus' and my wedding photos so people stop askingMost of them are rather short-term goals. XP

Edited by Hahli Husky

One of my BZPower goals is to make PBzp's for all 26 letters of the Alphabet (possibly more than one for each letter). Another goal of mine is to rack up some 1000 posts or something. Not too big on proto though; not exactly sure how it works, neither do I care much.:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

• Become an Outstanding Citizen
  • Make a successful fan-game
  • Maybe reach 1,000 posts (5,000? 10,000?)

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

• 4 weeks later...

Are you suggesting that I have goals here? :PNo wait... I'm suggesting that by being in this topic.I guess I still believe I'll finish my sixth and final BIONICLE-based short story for BZP, and maybe post some more PBZPs. Other than that, my only goal if I stick around will be to rally the Mancers.~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

(Staff would be a nice, but unrealistic expectation. I doubt I could even bring anything useful to the fold. But no, my main aspirations are to actually one day finish an epic. My dedication to The Best Kept Secrets is really not making that look realistic. After that, to reach 10,000 posts would be nice but once again, unlikely. I suppose just to be a well-known and respected member would be great.)

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I just made this account to learn more about the Bionicle story line. I might also start collecting Bionicle, so this seemed the place to be :)

Edited by Tommy_

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

• 6 months later...

I am going to change my thingy,

I also want to become staff of the comic fourm

and have 1,000,000 posts

overthrow gav's and soran's comics causing me to have the best comics EVAH

become an ICC member

obtain chomoru omega three. even if I break a law.

have at least 100 pages in my comic fourm

become premier.

gs in every comic possible.

start a mask spriting shop

find out how to make a rainbow out of pure epic.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

revival, Loganto.

If a topic's been revived, then don't post just to say so: that sort of thing's way better in a report.Anyways, yeah, this one's a bit stale. Please don't post in GD topics that have been inactive for at least thirty days, okay?Topic closed.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!