Toa Pyroa - A Practice with Poses

Toa Faybos

pyroa_akamai_revamp_by_toafabsta-d499x7r.jpg

I think I'm getting better with poses.

Pyroa was the runner up an old vote poll. Losing to Isis.

I saw my old pic of her and almost fell off my chair at how horrible it looked. So I felt I'd revamp it so she'd look awesome.

biggrin.gif

Can you find the Akamai family symbols?

I shaped her Hau too look more unique from her brother's so that it would look more feminine and to prevent mask cloning.

Backstory: Pyroa's toa canister arrived on shore during a celebration of one of the Toa Nuva's more recent victories. She was immediately spotted by two matoran who were walking along the beach. The toa were alerted and brought to the beach to meet her. She claims to be Toa Tahu's twin sister, Tahu was skeptical at first but later accepted this fact as she further explained that she knew where Tahu came from, who his parents were, and most interestingly, who he was before his mind was wiped. He was also shocked at the fact Pyroa had wings and a tail. Slowly but surely she earns each of the toa's trust through venturing Mata Nui and it's inhabitants. However, one toa was not so certain. Toa Kopaka. Suspicious of this woman who just dropped in out of nowhere, he hated to admit that he was worried for his brethren's safety. Kopaka takes Pyroa out for a tour of Ko-Koro. No sooner do they encounter trouble with a frightened matoran who was being chased by a ravenous Kane-Ra...

To hear more, be sure to read Shadow-Lockheed's fanfic, BIONICLE: Tale of the Twins. It is one of the most exciting fanfic's I've read and quite well written to boot. You can find her story on Deviantart.

Enjoy!

Pyroa © Shadow-Lockheed

Her Revamp Design © Me.

Bionicle © LEGO

Edited by Toa Faybos

The drawing is pretty sick, but I'm not sure if I'm feeling her backstory. Tahu part rahi? He had a mother? Just no.
It's an interesting concept. It's not my idea. But I'm sure if you read the story it warms up on you. Trust me, it's not exactly what you would think.

It's an interesting concept. It's not my idea. But I'm sure if you read the story it warms up on you. Trust me, it's not exactly what you would think.
Hmm, maybe. I'm just not a fan of messing with the canon like that. Besides, there are other ways to make her part Rahi, like she could be Hordika or something, and make her not Tahu's sister, though she could still meet them or something. Just my opinion.

This I like.I love the posing. She seems... seductive. :P And I like your hands. Very nicely done.Yeah, I don't go f or that backstory much either, but I'd give it a shot.Overall, great job man! ^_^Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous