MakutaFest Time Change

That should make everybody happy :P
Except it's during BrickFair. Why is it at the same time as BrickFair? :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

... You already told us you weren't going to attend.So why are -you- complaining?Also the main reason is because that's the only day everybody who's hosting can actually do so.

bzpsig2015.png

... You already told us you weren't going to attend.So why are -you- complaining?Also the main reason is because that's the only day everybody who's hosting can actually do so.
Because. I'd love to see how it goes, but I can't. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Alright, so after a while of working to come up with a date that best suits the needs of both our hosts and our audience, we've decided it would make a lot of sense to switch some things around. The news article has been edited, the date and time, August 7th at 7 PM EST, are finalized, and we think this compromise between date and time should solve most of everyone's concerns.We didn't want to exclude people from participating in the show, but were plagued with numerous scheduling issues in the beginning and had to make some tough decisions. Now that it's been ironed out, however, we can get back to looking forward and planning for the show. It's going to be great, and we hope to see many of you there. :)-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Will it be recorded for Australian students to watch later? 7PM your time is 9AM my time.
All prior and future MakutaFest events have and will be recorded for later listening.sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

It's really too bad about the recent time changes, but I guess it couldn't be helped at all. I was actually prepared to get up at 5 in the morning for this, since it was doable, but now it's been changed and I can't really attend. Well, at least all you people in a time zone that works will have fun! I guess I'll have to wait for the next one to participate. And I get to sleep in now, and watch it later! So some good came from this, I suppose.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Glad the date got changed. Now I'll probably be able to see how it all goes. :D

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick