Mata Nui Online Game Gone Crazy

Toatapio Nuva

If this is not the place, feel free to move it.For a long time now, I've been working on the text files of the Mata Nui Online Game, turning them completely upside down, so to speak. Now I present you with the results... a funny, humoristic version of the Mata Nui Online Game, filled with awesome characters and moments of great laughter!

Download updated once again!

If you choose only to download the text files, you should copy the downloaded MNOG to another folder where you can replace the text files with the funny ones. Just so you won't lose the originals.You can download the Mata Nui Online Game itself from BOGA (Bionicle Online Game Archive) or Biomedia ProjectHere are some screenshots:One, Two, http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tapio/Crazychronicle/screenshotmnog3.jpg"]Three[/url]This funny version of the game is part of a larger project called http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6170"]Crazy Chronicles[/url]. If you like the comedic MNOG, be sure to check out the bigger project as well for more fun! :)

Edited by Toatapio Nuva
  • Upvote 1

I'm not sure what forum this belongs in at all, it could be games, comics, comedies maybe, I don't know. But it's cool, it must have taken a lot of hard work. I might have a look through all the text if I can find the time. Is it only major dialogue that has been editted, or minor dialogue as well, for example the merchants in Onu-Koro who just have speech bubbles when you click on them?

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Just so that you know, the second site that you linked is working on getting forums, and as staff on it I have to request that you remove the link, because although we don't have forums yet we're already removing all the links from BZP.But I'll download it when I can and take a look through all the text, as Taipu said you must've put a lot of work into it. :)- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

@Taipu: Both major and minor texts have been edited. The only thing I have not been able to edit are the cutscened, unfortunately. :(@Vorex: Do you mean Biomedia Project?Thanks. When you get the time to test out the game, feel free to post feedback and tell me how you liked it. :)

Sorry but General Art is definately not the place for this. We do allow edits, so I can see how you'd think so, but what you altered is code, not editing pixels in an art program. That leaves Digital Discussion or Fan-Created Games. Editing an existing image is considered fan-made art, therefore editing an existing game should be fan-made game, not digital discussion.So moving it to FCG. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have download it a long time ago and i save it.I can give you the codes ;)

And it very cool!

rahkshiandbohrok.gif

I am searching for peepol,who can program,and peepol,who have ideas for multimedia and games,to come and join the KranaNui Project
If you are one of them,please PM me! :hau: :akaku: :miru: :kaukau: :kakama: :pakari:
If you have PM from me,you are one of them!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mediafire. I've used it before for a minecraft project about five months ago and it still hasn't been taken down :) so mediafire works.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Toa Tanidru: And it still doesn't work? :( Hmm, if it has worked for others, I'm not sure what could be wrong. The files end with _eng, right? Also, what offline version of the game are you using? When I rewrote the text, I test played with the official Lego release instead of the fan-made releases. Maybe this makes a difference?

@Nuparu77: Haha, yeah, another MNOG-based production. I only edited the text though, while you're completely revamping the game. :P

And I'm actually very interested in your method of editing. I'd like to hear more about it. :)

Toatapio Nuva, on 26 Mar 2013 - 08:26, said:@Toa Tanidru: And it still doesn't work? Hmm, if it has worked for others, I'm not sure what could be wrong. The files end with _eng, right? Also, what offline version of the game are you using? When I rewrote the text, I test played with the official Lego release instead of the fan-made releases. Maybe this makes a difference?@Nuparu77: Haha, yeah, another MNOG-based production. I only edited the text though, while you're completely revamping the game.And I'm actually very interested in your method of editing. I'd like to hear more about it.(Pardon that quotes don't work on my WiiU)I'm pretty sure I'm using the official release version. I downloaded it so long ago though I can't remember. I'll try downloading it again and see if they work.Ok It works now. :)

Edited by Hahli Husky

"Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero." -Toa Kopaka

I'm pretty sure I'm using the official release version. I downloaded it so long ago though I can't remember. I'll try downloading it again and see if they work.

Ok It works now. :)

I'm curious as to how a different version would effect how the game reads the text files... even adding a save feature, should only have modified the player and not changed the TextSub.swf or MiniSub.swf

@Nuparu77: Haha, yeah, another MNOG-based production. I only edited the text though, while you're completely revamping the game. :P

And I'm actually very interested in your method of editing. I'd like to hear more about it. :)

lol, yeah us MNOG editors have to stick together, eh? :D

I cannot seem to send you a message, do you have it turned off or is your inbox full?

boxor_10.jpg

MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms

~Fan-Made Game~