The renegade library of an Emperor

-The renegade library of an Emperor-

Welcome to the collection of my writings.

Here you'll find my Epics ( with their respective Review Topics ) and Short Stories. Nothing is asked to you if not giving them a look, if you want to, and share your thoughts.Epics- Team Curse ( review topic )A Toa with memories from a past he seemingly lost, a Glatorian sent into exile by an ancient evil, a genocide of incredible cruelty, a power awaiting to be unleashed. And a curse regarding them all.- Counterattack No, wait, this still has to be written. Scratch it.Short Stories- I Will Return ( SSC #9 Entry )The final battle for the universe, when the crownless shall be again king.- Song of ReconciliationThe story of the Wrath of Fire and Water, who gave up his life for a new hope.- Chronicles of the Siege ( a series of prequel stories, all orbiting around the Great Siege of the Hidden City of the Warriors * )<> SymbolicalHow the Siege started. How a Glatorian entered the History of the World.<> Letter from a preyThe words of a hunted warrior. His thoughts, his decisions.

Other

<> MILCOM Transcript N.293-7-840

This one's something I'm not very proud of: it was intended to be part of the Chronicles of the Siege, but I realized I've written it putting less effort than in my other works, thus it ended being rough, unfinished and messed up. I wanted to explore a different style of writing here, however I suppose I should have worked more on this one to actually call it "a decent story". Therefore, if you're going to read it, prepare to be disappointed by those words. I am.

* story going to be told in Counterattack

Edited by The Renegade Emperor