• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The renegade library of an Emperor

collection library

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline The Renegade Emperor

The Renegade Emperor
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 515 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2012 - 10:59 AM

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]-The renegade library of an Emperor-[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Welcome to the collection of my writings.[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Here you'll find my Epics ( with their respective Review Topics ) and Short Stories. Nothing is asked to you if not giving them a look, if you want to, and share your thoughts.[/font][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Epics[/font]- Team Curse ( review topic )A Toa with memories from a past he seemingly lost, a Glatorian sent into exile by an ancient evil, a genocide of incredible cruelty, a power awaiting to be unleashed. And a curse regarding them all.- Counterattack No, wait, this still has to be written. Scratch it.[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Short Stories[/font]- I Will Return ( SSC #9 Entry )The final battle for the universe, when the crownless shall be again king.- Song of ReconciliationThe story of the Wrath of Fire and Water, who gave up his life for a new hope.- Chronicles of the Siege ( a series of prequel stories, all orbiting around the Great Siege of the Hidden City of the Warriors * )<> SymbolicalHow the Siege started. How a Glatorian entered the History of the World.<> Letter from a preyThe words of a hunted warrior. His thoughts, his decisions. 

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Other[/font]

<> MILCOM Transcript N.293-7-840 

This one's something I'm not very proud of: it was intended to be part of the Chronicles of the Siege, but I realized I've written it putting less effort than in my other works, thus it ended being rough, unfinished and messed up. I wanted to explore a different style of writing here, however I suppose I should have worked more on this one to actually call it "a decent story". Therefore, if you're going to read it, prepare to be disappointed by those words. I am.

* story going to be told in Counterattack

Edited by The Renegade Emperor, Jun 23 2013 - 08:21 AM.

skyrim_banner.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users